Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2016/2017 - DECEMBER 13

300 hundred pushups 300 hundred set ups lunges and pullovers with 30 lb rocks bear crawls backwards up hills forwards down .Every day Drill before school and after .practice then lift .

Funny thing is you think I'm joking .

• Upvote 1

Just checking to see if these are the official rankings. Logan Johnson 285 Montgomery County is ranked 14th has finished 1st or 2nd in every tournament he's entered this year. Only loses have been to Justice from Madison County twice, but has beat #4 and others that are ranked ahead of him. I'm not concerned at this time but this will effect seeding at state tournament. Thanks for any information given on this process.

12 minutes ago, slugger247 said:

Just checking to see if these are the official rankings. Logan Johnson 285 Montgomery County is ranked 14th has finished 1st or 2nd in every tournament he's entered this year. Only loses have been to Justice from Madison County twice, but has beat #4 and others that are ranked ahead of him. I'm not concerned at this time but this will effect seeding at state tournament. Thanks for any information given on this process.

State tournament is seeded based on regional place not state rankings.....

The best part of being unranked or "low" ranked.....they never see you coming! Once you are no longer a secret, you become the target. Be careful what you wish for!

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, slugger247 said:

As others have said, rankings have zero effect on seeding at region or state.  Head to head and overall record mostly determine region seeding, and state is a blind draw.  Rankings are fun to look at and talk about...nothing more.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, slugger247 said:

We are just getting into the heart of the season.  As they wrestle more matches the rankings will look different later in the season.  Don't take the rankings to heart.  They are for fun and prompt discussion.  

Woodford beat Madison Central tonight in a very close dual 37-34. Wyatt Andreoni looked incredible tonight. Congrats to both teams for a nail biting match from beginning to end

ranger bradlee vidit from nelson co only has one loss at 120 and it was a dog fight at the bruin dules  and there 138 jacoby has not been beat and Thomas nelson 152 has not been beat at 152 coret ashbaugh but they are not on your rankings just wondering you do a great job doing these what made me ask was I saw the boy from central was on the 120 weight and bradlee was not

2 hours ago, john warner said:

ranger bradlee vidit from nelson co only has one loss at 120 and it was a dog fight at the bruin dules  and there 138 jacoby has not been beat and Thomas nelson 152 has not been beat at 152 coret ashbaugh but they are not on your rankings just wondering you do a great job doing these what made me ask was I saw the boy from central was on the 120 weight and bradlee was not

Doing a bit of research for Ranger since I'm just waiting at the hotel for Scuffle to start tomorrow, putting off updating my rankings.

Vidit has more than one loss per trackwrestling having lost to Parker from Western Hills (UR), Crouch from Central Hardin (UR), Wooten from Fort Knox (UR), and Gay from Danville (23rd). I think you made the mistake here of seeing "Central" and assuming it was Crouch from Central Hardin (It's Calloway from Louisville Central). Louisville Central High School and Central Hardin High School are two storied and successful programs but are two different high schools. I remember back in the day my dad would mix up Campbell County and Fort Campbell when looking at rankings, it's a pretty common thing.

Per trackwrestling Robertson has lost to Starcher of Pike County Central (UR), Peyton from Western Hills (UR), and Galusha from Scott County (UR).

Ashbaugh is undefeated per track but has no wins over any ranked opponents

Records can be deceiving thus they are one of the last things we use for rankings 

• Upvote 2