Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2015/2016 - DECEMBER 8

We took a little time off to collect info from fat tests as well as seeing a few actual results. 

This is the first in season ranking for '15-'16 and we are still projecting some weights for kids. As we close in on Christmas and the 2 lb gift things should become more clear on where everyone will land. 

Also hope to post a Ryle Raider Rumble preview with special guest Coach James Wagers from Ryle HS. There will be some amazing matchups this weekend; if you are in the neighborhood of N KY you must stop in to catch the action. 

http://forums.kentuckywrestling.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1970

21 minutes ago, Ranger123 said:

We took a little time off to collect info from fat tests as well as seeing a few actual results. 

This is the first in season ranking for '15-'16 and we are still projecting some weights for kids. As we close in on Christmas and the 2 lb gift things should become more clear on where everyone will land. 

Also hope to post a Ryle Raider Rumble preview with special guest Coach James Wagers from Ryle HS. There will be some amazing matchups this weekend; if you are in the neighborhood of N KY you must stop in to catch the action. 

I dont see them either i guess he forgot to attach the file 

5 minutes ago, Ranger123 said:

Yes you are correct, the file is not attached. Technical issues. Dutch is in the process of posting the attachment for me. 

Lol gotta love technology these days 

Thanks for the update just wondering where Brandon Leak went on the list?  He will be wrestling 145lb and went 5-0 at the Oldham Duals last week and is looking strong.  Though I am bias..

No Worries..... New rankings are out, we can all start to make speculations, but a lot of questions will be answered this weekend about quite a few of the kids this weekend at the Rumble.  120, 106, 113, 132, & 145 are all going to be DEEEEEP.  Hopefully you and Dutch can get some new adjusted rankings out after the tourney!

And for those that don't know..... 120 will be worth the price of admission alone. 

Sooooo you guys think Walton would beat Campbell Co in a Dual ?I can't see it even if you take out a big dog for ACTs  Campbell still ends up ahead of Walton on numbers alone . The Godfather still has more soldiers and a few made men.

What about Griffin Dulak? At Central Hardin this past week. He was their as spectator, From what it looked like he was cheering for North Hardin in the finals duel between LaRue and North. 

15 hours ago, Captain America said:

Sooooo you guys think Walton would beat Campbell Co in a Dual ?I can't see it even if you take out a big dog for ACTs  Campbell still ends up ahead of Walton on numbers alone . The Godfather still has more soldiers and a few made men.

I definitely think it would be competitive, but a quick note on the dual rankings. They are totally formula driven and based on individual rankings. So when the top ranked kid matches up with #15 I assume a pin is coming. Doesn't always work that way but that is the assumption. And adjustments are not made for actual results (so WV and Henry Clay beating Fern Creek doesn't put them higher by default unless individual improvements dictate it). 

But also scroll through the rankings. CC does have more numbers, but WV would be solid favorites in 7 matches with some bonus in there. Sounds like a competitive dual to me. 

Could be I am not sure of who is where and how teams have grown in the last year it still seems a bit of a stretch to me as If I had to guess WV would probably have forfeits and CC would get bonus here and there as well .And Campbell still has a handfull of upper level kids left and another handfull adove average .I would like to see the Dual .CAMPBELL placed higher at the rumble and I think would separate even more in a bigger tournament and coukd possibly swing back in a very big tournament ,who knows it all depends on the # and caliber of top studs .I know that is not the same as a dual but a smaller tournament result is a better indication of how a team would do in a Dual .

I think WV is small school and I'm not even sure it's in CC region for state dual qualifier but it would be fun to see .

No arguing WV has improved greatly the last few years it will be interesting to see where they are at in a few years when the age of the Jones and the current Smith Roth Moore era is past .