anonomowrestling11

Best P4P 20 wrestlers in kentucky

Short list just some name Tyler Frankrone Casey Cornett Logan Erdman Saul Ervin Bryce Sheffer Ryan Moore

I think if Zane improves as much as he did from his 7th grade year to his 8th grade year we might be talking about a top dog in whatever weight class he ends up at

I'd maybe add Joey Roberts.  Beat Zane last season and had a great match with Sheffer in semis.  With a good off season of training he will back and have something to prove.  Have no idea what weight (I saw Ranger had him at 138) but thinkin maybe he's down at 126 by season's end.

In no particular order

Tylan Tucker

Tanner Yenter

Saul Ervin

Ryan Moore

Zane Brown

Logan Erdman

Keegan Duncan

Bryce Sheffer

Trent Johnson

Aj Bindner

Angel Vasquez

Geordan Blanton

Mason Smith

Ben Barton

Andrew Ackley

Hudson Heidorf

Johnny Meiman

Max Andreoni

Casey Cornett

Tyler Frankrone

I think these are the best 20 wrestlers in our state.

Next 10 best in no particular order.

Brady Wells

Tucker Hurst

Cody Huston

Dallas Miles

Andrew Bailey

Brian Sparh

Jackson Oxford

Brady Emerson

Jordan Kidwell

Brandon Reed

My Top 10: in no particular order

Ryan Moore

Zane Brown

Logan Erdman

Keegan Duncan

Bryce Sheffer

AJ Bindner

Mason Smith

Ben Barton

Casey Cornett

Tyler Frankrone

Saul Ervin tied with someone in that top 10 lol:)

My Top 10: in no particular order

Ryan Moore

Zane Brown

Logan Erdman

Keegan Duncan

Bryce Sheffer

AJ Bindner

Mason Smith

Ben Barton

Casey Cornett

Tyler Frankrone

Saul Ervin tied with someone in that top 10 lol:)

4 of them could be in same weight class

Frankrone is ranked higher than any of them and Reed is much higher than anyone is giving him credit for he out trains pretty much everyone on the list and is just lacking in wrestling experience ,He would have problems making waves and proving how good he could be because of lack of talent and coaching around him .KYs love for their lightweights shines as always .

Wells should Def be in the top 20?

Saul Ervin-Cagen Wallace-Zane Brown-Trent Johnson-Andrew Ackley-Tyker Frankeone-Max Andreoni are my top picks-

What a nut lol

Watch some more matches dude.

Just lacking the wrestling experience is exactly why I thought top 30 not 20.  I think Reed will be a state champ.  He wants it bad.  Wells I thought about for a long time.  He's definately one of top kids in the state.  As for heavys I have Frankrone and Cornett & Meiman listed.  Theryre not exactly light.  I just think when your talking pound for pound I'm not convinced theres not a 220 or heavy that makes that list in my mind right now. JMO

I don't see the heavys working as hard as some of the lighter guys are in our state.

With the exception of Reed.

HE DOES MORE ON HIS OWN THAT ANY KID IN THE STATE I WOULD BET ANYONE .

I can vouch what Chris is saying.

Reed trains like an animal (on his own).

I agree, he probably out trains anyone in the State as far as working out on his own.

Not sure what "on his own" means.

Do you mean training alone with no one else there?  

Do you mean with help from no one else? 

Or do you mean going out away from his team and getting help? 

Rather than pulling out the measuring stick how about we all just applaud the young man for his work ethic as well as NKY boys. At this time of year its Ky vs America. A bit of unison can go a long way.  :D

Absolutely! Well said considering we are days away from a great group of Ky wrestlers going up against the toughest wrestlers in the country at Fargo!!!

AS FOR REED I mean the kid trains on His own lifts runs drills and whatever else he does on his own outside of a room without partners or coaches He does what he can and doesn't worry about what he can't ,and that's the key .No excuses it seems kids in KY would be more out to do the same the way KY gets drug through the Mudd and everyone worries about not having great rooms or partners ,just do what you can and sometimes it's even better than great rooms or great partners ,Take account for yourself not what you do not have there will always be someone better equipped more money more partners whatever But there can only be one number 1 so shoot to be that no matter what .

Self motivated kids are one in a million especially today in the era of instant gratification.  

If Mr. Reed is one of these, then congrats and keep on pushing.  You can only go as far as you push yourself.