Sign in to follow this  
enthusiast

NHSCA Virginia Beach

CORNETT 182 Soph Finals .Frankrone 182 Jr Finals .Austin 220 Sr Finals with a 7_3 win over top 20 hvy ranked 2 X State champ and super 32 hvy runner up Ian Butterbrodt .Looks like KY is extremely tough in the mid upper weights .

CORNETT AUSTIN AND FRANKRONE Drilling this afternoon .pretty damn cool they are all finalists .

Adam tells me Andreoni reeled off 7 in a row this afternoon after losing a tough opener yesterday, at 152. Into conso semi's. Nice job Max!

Adam tells me Andreoni reeled off 7 in a row this afternoon after losing a tough opener yesterday, at 152. Into conso semi's. Nice job Max!

You are right! I missed that one. Max is still going and a guaranteed AA. Way to go Max!

Well done I think everyone from CC won one at least or came close

.Yennter.Lillie.Barrett.Holden.Sparh.Grazziani.Myers.Wells Hines.a nice Bunch.

A GOOD TEAM OF Good Kids my boy wrestles with Hoping a bunch keep wrestling for freestyle Greco .Sparh and Erdman wrestling up at the wrong tournament .your get 3 lbs weigh in day before .No real reason to wrestle out of your state class .AUSTINS 4TH COMP SINCE STATE AND HE MADE WEIGHT 3 TIMES ALREADY SINCE THEN AND THE TIME HE DISH HE WASNT GOING TO COMPETE IN TILL THE NIGHT BEFORE

.THERE WILL BE SOME SERIOUS BATTLES TOMORROW AND A MUCH HYPED UP FINALS AT 220 WITH Austins opponent having a chance at being a 4 xer .We will see Austin is A wrestlers wrestler the hardest working one in this Nation .Hope he gets it done .

• Downvote 1

Hope all 3 Kentucky finalists end up being National Champions tomorrow. Good for them. Great for our state.

Yeah, I guess youre right. Looks like we will be competing with Ohio and Pa now on the regular. This was all the proof the country needed. Make sure to write into intermat and flo annoucing that ky has arrived. Congrats again.

Yeah, I guess youre right. Looks like we will be competing with Ohio and Pa now on the regular. This was all the proof the country needed. Make sure to write into intermat and flo annoucing that ky has arrived. Congrats again.

Your sarcasm is annoying your basically slighting kids who bust their butt's to compete at a very high level. With that being said Kentucky wrestling has came a long way but has a long way to go but as a state our best can hang with the best

Anyone know what time the finals start?

OH Flow knows Kentucky is in the House and so do you And the rest of the country .By the way nice pic of that curly haired blue eyed 4 X undefeated KY state champ on flo doing work again at NHSCA.

I AGREE ALL THE PROOF ANYONE NEEDED 3 finalists in three age classes .And a four X Finalist .

Your sarcasm is annoying your basically slighting kids who bust their butt's to compete at a very high level. With that being said Kentucky wrestling has came a long way but has a long way to go but as a state our best can hang with the bestAnyone know what time the finals start?

Im not Slighting anyone. The kids and adults are doing very well, but to say we are equals with the Oh, Pa and NJ or the world is crazy.

• Downvote 1

I would agree that we don't compare with those states when it comes to depth we simply don't have enough schools with the sport but we have had kids over the last few years and in the past and will in the future who can compete with the best in the country

OH Flow knows Kentucky is in the House and so do you And the rest of the country .By the way nice pic of that curly haired blue eyed 4 X undefeated KY state champ on flo doing work again at NHSCA.

I AGREE ALL THE PROOF ANYONE NEEDED 3 finalists in three age classes .And a four X Finalist .

Pretty cool lol just go to flowrestling.org and its s picture of ATM

Sign in to follow this