Sign in to follow this  
Dawgs_Coach

Tristan Sanders

Last night at around 2 am, Tristan Sanders received a gun shot wound to the chest. The bullet had went through another kids leg and into his chest. The bullet missed his heart by millimeters but did go through his lung 3 times. He is out of surgery and stable but on a ventilator. He lost about 40 % of his blood. He had just come off a great weekend at Regionals and was priming to make a state title run at 138. He is at University Hospital in Louisville for anyone who wishes to send a card.

Major prayers of healing and special love for family , coaches and teammates!!

Major prayers of healing and special love for family , coaches and teammates!!

Last night at around 2 am, Tristan Sanders received a gun shot wound to the chest. The bullet had went through another kids leg and into his chest. The bullet missed his heart by millimeters but did go through his lung 3 times. He is out of surgery and stable but on a ventilator. He lost about 40 % of his blood. He had just come off a great weekend at Regionals and was priming to make a state title run at 138. He is at University Hospital in Louisville for anyone who wishes to send a card.

I know most of my team will probably send a card.

So sad,i was just talking this kid up,he impressed me so much in the region finals when he beat thompson that i thought this kid had a big chance to pull off a big surprise at state.Prayers going out for him and his family.

Tristan has had one of his tube from his chest removed today. He said it has helped him breathe a little easier. He is off the ventilator. He rested most of the night last night. His lung was repaired without any major damage. Thank you all for all your prayers. He is a strong young man and is fighting hard to recover fast. Thank you all for your prayers.

Coach Jarvis.

• Upvote 2

Sign in to follow this