Sign in to follow this  
dutch

2015 Middle School State Championship Preview

Here is a breakdown of the tournament.  This should get wrestling fans talking.  

Good luck to all the wrestlers this weekend.

Good insight, and a great preview of what should be a fun day Saturday.  Don't sleep on Seth Lutes from Woodland @105.  He has a win over Andreoni (and they wrestle in what should be a very good first round match) and defeated Powers last weekend at high school State Duals.  He could sneak onto the podium somewhere.  

Good insight, and a great preview of what should be a fun day Saturday. Don't sleep on Seth Lutes from Woodland @105. He has a win over Andreoni (and they wrestle in what should be a very good first round match) and defeated Powers last weekend at high school State Duals. He could sneak onto the podium somewhere.

Definitely coach. Your trio from 92-105 are wrestling well. Can't count them out of any match.

Great job guys, as always.  

Enjoyed the trip down memory lane until I saw the one year you chose, was the year mine didn't place.  :(

Then I saw the other names of current high school contenders that were listed along with his that didn't place that particular year and was like WOW!

A virtual list of current who's who in high school wrestling.  

Speaks volumes as to why middle school titles are great in their own regard, but it isn't the end of the journey. It is just beginning!

So dads (or moms LOL), don't be so tough on the little guys, if they don't end up on the top of the podium.

There are many more years of hard work, and fun in the greatest sport in the world!!!!

Why the 2011 results? Just to finish your preview from 2011. Team champs. Club. Gray middle school (Ryle). School. Campbell County. Good luck to all teams and kids.

Dutch and Ranger,

Thanks for the last minute breakdown/forecast, I think they all look really good and trust your insight as to how you have them called.  With that said I have a vested intrest in the 105 bracket and I still believe you have made very good predictions.  I must say I agree that Jake Insko had turned into a completely different wrestler over the last year and kick up his skills by a few notches!  Love the kid and his father is a great guy!  And Chase Yost has be firing on all cylinders too.  I'm just waiting to see the whole day play out and been greatful we have had the chance over the last few years to be amoung the many talented wrestlers and coaches that have always given great advice, coaching, and respect to my wrestler and myself since I've been involved.  Good luck to all the weights and all the wrestlers tomorrow. 

Dutch and Ranger,

Thanks for the last minute breakdown/forecast, I think they all look really good and trust your insight as to how you have them called.  With that said I have a vested intrest in the 105 bracket and I still believe you have made very good predictions.  I must say I agree that Jake Insko had turned into a completely different wrestler over the last year and kick up his skills by a few notches!  Love the kid and his father is a great guy!  And Chase Yost has be firing on all cylinders too.  I'm just waiting to see the whole day play out and been greatful we have had the chance over the last few years to be amoung the many talented wrestlers and coaches that have always given great advice, coaching, and respect to my wrestler and myself since I've been involved.  Good luck to all the weights and all the wrestlers tomorrow. 

Good luck to your wrestler.  There are so many talented kids wrestling for a title this weekend.  I'm sure there will be a few upsets like always.  State tournaments are funny like that.  

This is my son's first year wrestling middle school he wrestled one year youth and so far we live middle school wrestling we have seen great matches and hey my son made it to state and got ranked this year so we are proud of him no matter what and we look forward to next year but he might not weigh 113 like this year the boy won't stop growing lol good luck to all on Saturday