Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Middle School Rankings 2014/15 - FINAL FEB 3

Thank you Ranger and Dutch for taking the time and creating this list on the busiest week of Middle School. Their are a lot of great wrestlers on this list! Good luck to each of them at State this weekend and achieving their personal goal!

You will have to thank Ranger.  He is the mastermind behind them.  I am just an intern trying to earn college credits.

I have to say that I believe there is going to be a few upsets this year.  I think there are a few kids that will be automatic but there are a bunch of brackets that I believe who ever wrestles their best tournament can win.   The middle school kids are getting better each year.

College credits toward rankingtology!! That will go great with your "job" right now!! I know Ranger is the brains behind the madness but you certainly are the window dressing(ask Stacy)!

You will have to thank Ranger.  He is the mastermind behind them.  I am just an intern trying to earn college credits.

I have to say that I believe there is going to be a few upsets this year.  I think there are a few kids that will be automatic but there are a bunch of brackets that I believe who ever wrestles their best tournament can win.   The middle school kids are getting better each year.

There are going to be quite a few great quarterfinal matches this year

College credits toward rankingtology!! That will go great with your "job" right now!! I know Ranger is the brains behind the madness but you certainly are the window dressing(ask Stacy)!

Ranger was just tired of getting the stink eye from parents because their kid isn't ranked #1.  Now we both get the stink eye. :blink:   Funny how that works. 

Ranger was just tired of getting the stink eye from parents because their kid isn't ranked #1. Now we both get the stink eye. :blink: Funny how that works.

I want to know why Mason Smith is ranked higher than my son and Spencer Moore when he can't beat either one!! Sissy!

Seriously? You called him a sissy? Mason Smith is a good wrestler. YES, it's his first year but he's done a good job. Just because he didn't beat your son or whoever one time before doesn't mean he can't beat him again. EVERYONE CAN BE BEATEN!

Seriously? You called him a sissy? Mason Smith is a good wrestler. YES, it's his first year but he's done a good job. Just because he didn't beat your son or whoever one time before doesn't mean he can't beat him again. EVERYONE CAN BE BEATEN!

They were talking about Mason Smith the 9th grader that wrestles for Walton Verona.

They are talking about a different Mason Smith.....Dutch's son is also named Mason Smith, a very highly ranked high school wrestler.  Gameface is just having a little fun with Dutch, and wasn't referring to your son.

I am sorry that I had no idea you have a son named Mason Smith. Dutch has a son named Mason Smith that my son grew up watching and worshiping. Dutch is a very close personal friend of mine for over 20 years and he helped Ranger do the rankings and my son is in those rankings. It had absolutely nothing to do with you. As you can see by Dutch's response as he said "BECAUSE HE PROMISED TO CLEAN HIS ROOM". Thought that cleared up who it was intended for.

Don't let him fool you. He has been picking on me and my family for years. That game face is a really character. We had to switch teams because it was so bad.

Finally he is exposed.

Don't let him fool you. He has been picking on me and my family for years. That game face is a really character. We had to switch teams because it was so bad.

Ranger, I appreciate the time you guy spent putting these together.  I know most parents enjoy reviewing them, but more importantly the kids love them.  We had several kids make the rankings for the first time this year and it was a thrill for them.

thanks again.

Tony Lenhart

I wish. Just finished a little prep meeting to get ready for our HS region seed meeting. Yes it is 1am. Our coaching staff keeps some crazy hrs.

It's because your married to John Roth from November thru March! LOL. That guy never sleeps and when he does he's dreaming of what you 2 need to do next! On a serious note, good luck to you guys this weekend and Ryan! He looks like he's firing on all cylinders.