Ranger123

KSWA State seeding meeting

Coaches of individual region champions should be on our conference call Sunday night at 8:00 pm eastern to seed the 4 region champs at each weight. The brackets will be drawn based on this seeding process. Dial in information will be shared through region hosts.

Ranger,

With it being a 16 man bracket what seeds travel with each other?  In regionals it was the 1 and 3 is it the same or is it the 1 and 4.

Once the seeds are taken care of will they be posted?

Thanks

Who?

Not fair to post who there could be very good reasons why they are not on it.  

Cudos to other coaches who are chiming in with info to help those kids (that IMO is one of the great things about the MS coaches in KY Wrestling)  It does suck though that in same case overall record / common opponents would help and we dont have it.

Track has a lot of that info.

You got any seek peeks for some weights?

Not everybody uses track for all events.  

I have info, how much you willing to pay for it, lol.   

Info will be posted tomorrow I would assume.  

I put together a bracket for certain weight earlier. I would bet it is pretty close to 100% correct. If your just intrested in who a certain kid has first round, it's not too hard to figure out. If your kid was 2nd in the Region, you can narrow his possible opponents to 1 of the 3 third place finishers from a region that is not your own. If you have further knowledge of the weight class, you can narrow it down even more. Not too hard to figure out. Just takes time and research.

Anyone care to share the seeds? IWIN, which weight class do you have created? I've got the matchups figured out, just unsure on where the 2 vs 3 matchups will go on the bracket. I'm pretty confident I have them on the right half of the bracket though.