Sign in to follow this  
hardwork15

The Dragon

Dragon was well run today! Got out 6 hours earlier than last year...::and the way the brackets started out this morning I thought we would be in for a long day again. We actually got to go out for dinner tonight, what a treat!!!

Vega looked great in final v hurst....dictated/dominated.

Duncan/binder was entertaining. Duncan wins

Johnson surprised me beating Vasquez

Barton is fun to watch because he just keeps coming and broke kid from eastern

Missed 160 and 170

Frankrone didn't give smith a chance tonight...looked great

Miozza handled Dodd

Missed 220

Landon young is very solid and won easily.....really like him!

Lol was waiting for someone to bite. My point was by dropping weight, doesn't always mean its going to be easier,sometimes the lower wt.can be tougher.

I think there is going to be a lot of crazy matches in 113 I think we will have some new guys on the podium. I think Jorge will be number 2 I think Moore will pull it out to win. I think 3 will be wells 4 either Castellano or hurst it depends on draw. 5 either Castellano or hurst and 6 maybe ussleman 7 Shultz 8 mattox or Regaldo. But who thinks Elijah Miller will win? I've heard he hasn't been practicing very hard. And I think miozza will pull it off.

• Downvote 1

I think there is going to be a lot of crazy matches in 113 I think we will have some new guys on the podium. I think Jorge will be number 2 I think Moore will pull it out to win. I think 3 will be wells 4 either Castellano or hurst it depends on draw. 5 either Castellano or hurst and 6 maybe ussleman 7 Shultz 8 mattox or Regaldo. But who thinks Elijah Miller will win? I've heard he hasn't been practicing very hard. And I think miozza will pull it off.

I think you are forgetting about Austin Cook from St.X at 113. I'm not saying he will win but should place. He is a returning state placer I believe. He has already pinned Shultz this year. I believe his only KY losses at 113 are to the top 4 ranked guys Vega, Moore, Hurst, and Wells. I also don't think Castellano or Wells finish above Hurst unless it is due to the draw. I would be surprised if either of those guys beat Hurst.

I think you are forgetting about Austin Cook from St.X at 113. I'm not saying he will win but should place. He is a returning state placer I believe. He has already pinned Shultz this year. I believe his only KY losses at 113 are to the top 4 ranked guys Vega, Moore, Hurst, and Wells. I also don't think Castellano or Wells finish above Hurst unless it is due to the draw. I would be surprised if either of those guys beat Hurst.

I'm pretty sure wells beat cook 10-2 or something like that. Also Castellano lost to wells 4-2 and 2-0. I think he should place top 5. It just depends on draw. Hoping maybe Castellano beats wells eventually from all the close matches. Should be good.

Not saying Cook will place above Wells or Castellano. Just that I expect him to place above Usselman, Shultz, Mattox, and Regaldo. You listed Wells and possibly Castellano as placing above Hurst. I don't expect that to happen unless it is because of the bracket draw. Hurst is a tough returning state champ who has never lost to Wells.

Not saying Cook will place above Wells or Castellano. Just that I expect him to place above Usselman, Shultz, Mattox, and Regaldo. You listed Wells and possibly Castellano as placing above Hurst. I don't expect that to happen unless it is because of the bracket draw. Hurst is a tough returning state champ who has never lost to Wells.

You're right I forgot about hurst. I think he will be 2 or 3 and wells will be 4 or 3 it depends and I think Castellano will be 5 or 6

I think everyone is forgetting ,once your out of the top 3 anything is possible you can be a 4 and end up in the stands because of draws .

You are right! It is possible for the top 4 ranked guys at any weight to all end up on the same side of the state bracket if all are from different regions. Makes for less exciting finals but it is what it is.

You're right I forgot about hurst. I think he will be 2 or 3 and wells will be 4 or 3 it depends and I think Castellano will be 5 or 6

Goodluck to you this year Dante now get back to school . :)

Sign in to follow this