Gamble - Johnson Central

Perkins- Bullit Central

Hoskins- Meade

Korfhage- St. X

Jaschen- Hopkinsville

Wilson- South Oldham

Criswell - Wayne

Ashford - Scott

There are not many things that really piss me off...but when the two top guys (in this case Heidorf and Ervin) meeting so early in the state tournament.  They did their jobs all year both won their respective region tournament and what do they get for all their hard work to wrestle the other top guy in the third round.  NOT SEEDING THE TOURNAMENT = BULLPOOP!

Miller and Parrot meet third round as well

Sometimes it pays to lose in the regional finals. :)

After looking at the brackets I strongly believe Wiley can make it to the quarters against Lannum of Danville who he lost to 8-3 earlier in the season. He already holds a victory over Elkins, common opponents appear to go in his favor against either Mitchell or Cundif. He's been wrestling really well lately would love to see him sneak into the semi's.

No need to kick someone when they are down . A decisive win for Miller against a sr on his way out who still has more wins on the yr .

There are always people out there who could ruin your day .

And this is 132 thread lol peak in to see how Brocks class is and the Miller Thomoson feud is spreading across weight classes . Enjoy the press releases by Scott they have attitude now all they have to do is bite a dog that can bite back and see whos porch it is :)

Brock's bracket reminds me of John Fahy's his... sophomore year. One of the most insane brackets I ever saw and John cut through it like a hot knife through butter. Not predicting the same for Brock since facing his top two challengers back to back is challenging no matter who you are. But the random draw sure decided to make Brock work for his 5th title.

Nobody is kicking anybody here! TT is a great opponent like I have said all year.. Just stating he got a great draw because of the loss to Miller! Hope he makes to final which I believe he will! Stating it would be cool for him and miller to face each other there... Miller with the win of course! Supporting my kid same as you Tarzan geesh...

Support is great , I support all these 132 lb kids lol and the 195s .just think Thompson had a hard week and may have been distracted a bit no excuses or anything , I could break it down by issues as well as breaking down the wrestlers .personal Issues are none of my buisness, match wise Thompson was flat and flat footed and had no defense for Millers quick shot he looked very fluid although technically not that sound and he was vulnerable to Thompsons switch "standing "Miller looked

Much Better than at the rumble Thompson much worse understandably , it would be interesting watching him wrestle someone that could stop a shot or who had one of their own , Millers shot was very very fast i was impressed but watching two of his matches closely his technique was way off his head would get stuffed through the mat against a kid who could sprawl that's if he just didn't get side stepped and reshot. An easy tweak on his part that could improve him greatly , all he has to do is keep that same shot with his head up and he would be less likely to get stuffed and his shot would be tighter . Anyway the 195s will be fun to watch Miller should have a good shot at a W as will TT if he gets his head in the game quickly. I would think there are some stronger opponents than just those two who may have some technique of their own who may challenge .

Been a fun 132 post

Sign in to follow this