Sign in to follow this  
Heisenberg

Rankings for 106,113, and 120 pound weight class ( top 5)

1.  David Hernandez

2. Tucker Hurst

3. Jake Burroughs

4. Joey Skaggs( unless he goes 13)

5. Toby Siddens

1. John Hernandez

2. Jorge Vega

3. Bryce Sheffer

4. AJ Binder

5. Jason Hall

1. Nathan Boston

2. Bobby Poynter

3. Logan Erdman

4. Robert Dezember

5. Chris Beeler

First time doing rankings. Tell me what you think. 

I think these are all tough weight classes.

106-

1.Hurst is still your number 1 because Hernandez has lost to multiple ky kids (hurst, oschenbien). Hurst has only lost to Hernandez.

2. Hernandez (almost a tie for #1 spot)

3. Ervin (he made a point at state duals yesterday that he will compete for a title)

4. Burroughs

5. Wells

113-

1.Hernandez (clear favorite right now after beating vega like he did yesterday)

2. Sheffer (reminds me of a little Brock Ervin, the kid is slick on his feet)

3. Vega (will be just fine at state, he will be in the finals)

4. Hall

5. Bindner

120-

1. Boston (tough as nails)

2. Dezember

3. Erdman (will be in the finals in three weeks)

4. Poynter

5. Beeler

126-

1. Blackwell (beast on the mat)

2. Austin (big 126lber)

3. Carr (quickest wrestler in ky right now)

4. Duncan (competitor)

5. Emerson

I mean if they would have wrestled yesterday, I'm 100% sure Ervin wins

Don't be so sure. Wells and moore have split this year with moore winning the official match at Findley OH. If Moore ends up in the starting lineup he'll be top 5.

I'd put my money on Ervin and I believe he could win it !

Vega has lost to 3 different kids in ky , not sure how he's ahead of Binder after loosing to him

Vega looks small at 113.  Looks like he could made 106 easily.    Don't be surprised if another 8th grade Ervin wins state this year on his way to 5 in row.   Its very possible.

Totally forgot about Vega losing to Binder.. I've been working a lot more on region 6 than anything else, so some of my rankings may not go off of who beat who recently.... Im about done with some new rankings that im gonna post later, and those will look a little fresher.

I don't know if Ervin is the best 106 in Kentucky but he is knocking on the door. Hernandez is huge at 106 and funky. Hurst has a motor that continues to get stronger as the match goes on. They are still the top 2

Vega is small but I don't see Bindner beating him again. Vega will be top 3. As for Bindner, maybe top 5.

If they wrestled now, I think it would be a lot different outcome. He dominated cook from stx and cook is tough. He is worthy of top 5.

I don't know if Ervin is the best 106 in Kentucky but he is knocking on the door. Hernandez is huge at 106 and funky. Hurst has a motor that continues to get stronger as the match goes on. They are still the top 2Vega is small but I don't see Bindner beating him again. Vega will be top 3. As for Bindner, maybe top 5.

Sounds like a person biast against x. Vega did just get tech falled. So I have to greatly disagree. I believe the one to beat as of now is sheffer. But to say maybe top five, that's a little knock to someone you must not care for.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend this years State Duals but I did hear that they continue to do well. I would think that the target will be on their backs. Two tough kids!

I'm with IWIN on 106... However, i wont be surprised if Ervin comes out on top.... I remember in 2010, little 8th grade brock ervin was ranked number 3 in the state like Saul is now.... Can't wait to see if the same thing happens this time around.

hurst and hernandez very evenly matched. Hernandez stronger, Hurst in better shape. I havent seen Ervin wrestle yet but it sounds like he could challenge either one for a spot in the finals.  Burroughs also tough if he can stay on the mat and not get winded.  I feel like the rest of the kids are just a step below these 4.

Ervin should not be ranked so high at 106...he has a loss to Moore an 8th grader from Campbell.

So what you're saying Neverbreak is an 8th grader (Moore) defeated another 8th grader (Ervin)?

In an earlier post "duck" stated that Burroughs was tough if he doesn't get winded and can stay on the mat. This is Jake's dad. Not posting to defend him but more for maybe some insight. Jake has suffered from breathing issues for about 4 yrs. I have had him to every medical doctor; they have found nothing. It seems to be more of a winter seasonal type thing. Last year we controlled it with acupuncture; worked all the way to the horse park.This season he had no problems what so ever until about first week in Jan. I thought he finally out grew it. We have gone back to acupuncture, but having no luck. The breathing attacks happen in practice as well as in matches. Anyone out there with any ideas, doctor names or anything you think might help our situation please contact me at No_Ox_Wrestling@Yahoo.com.  Thanks for anything Joe B.

Sign in to follow this