Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2012/2013 - May 16

I heard brock is at 26, then wurth at 32, and jayce at 138. I also heard justin lampe is most likely going 145 and little lampe going 60. So id say fausz should have that title and killibrew graduated. Heiro will also be going 82... just what ive heard

I did not pay very much attention to 195 last yr after the beginning of the year i am just going off of what i have been told and results ,i did see Bryant speaking on you tube but i did not see his match which seemed rather odd i would be more interested in watching a match than listening to what the wrestler who wins or even hearing what their coach has to say or at least see the match then hear what he has to say Listening to the Trinity faithful at the bluegrass games they held him in very high regard as far as football and Wrestling and some of them have stated very firmly that he can win 220 ,being from Nky of course i know better i am not sure about anyone beating decent kids in the first minute at those weights kids have a tendency to RUN RUN RUN from studs and i know a kid who will be looking to pin pin pin ,oddly enough i read on this site where some were saying 220 was weak last yr but i think that has been proven false .As for Trevor i simply like him i know he will go wherever Austin does not go both are capable of doing well at either 195 or 220 you probably see Trevor and Bryant battling it out for 195 and i think trevor may just be the shocker in this one he will be training a lot with Austin i suspect this next yr and together they may just bring another title back to NKY ,i know that Trinity will move their studs around like they did last yr with Hitchings .the big question will be where will Austin end up im sure he will be loooking ahead at NHSCA again as well as Fargo and he was not a full blown 220 last year still think he stays 220 in prep for a hvy move his upperclassmen yrs to prepare for College .

The lighter Lawson will be in the mix for a title and im not sure where Rearic lands in all this but he will be in the mix .i also think some other Jr high kids from NKY may end up making state it is actually one of our goals ,one of mine anyway ,I know i have left out a lot of kids and maybe got some stuff way wrong but i was just guessing and thats all rankings really are educated guesses.

either way now it has been a while since the last rankings ,

Perhaps people could break it down by region rather than state then break it down further ,at this point no one really knows where a lot of kids are going just some good thoughts on a handful of kids and maybe some who wrestled over the summer ,

Either way kids who spend time in our room are going to kick butt and after state we will be having a lot of brackets hanging on our walls ,and hopefully it will be the new home of Kys newest All Americans as well as its best conditioned and i guarantee its strongest athletes .

have to get a plug in ,

So where is Fauz going 132 i do not know who Wurth is ?Hiero will do well at 182 i do not know who else will even be there ,

How could a kid 2 weight classes higher than their brother be little ?

So Lampe Polly and Hamilton all at 145 could make it very interesting .

Oddly enough with Hiero at 182 it might open up another state title for Nky as i suspect Lane Jones may be at 170 and i am thinking he may get a lot of work in with Stephen at Crush i know Canter is very good though and i am not being disrespectful to anyone just plugging the kids i think will be in our room Stephen and Lane Austin and Trevor and i have heard the Lampes may be there some as well from what i hear our room will be perfect for them .

yea fausz is going 32, and wurth is the unions 20 from last year, i think he got 6th, and i simply meant younger with the lampes, maybe tevon clay and ahern possibly at 145?? 182 will be a good weight class. i think that the Matthews from campbell will give Hiero a pretty good match, and if canter is at 182 i honestly see him beating Hiero.

I thought Mathews would be 170 he's not big enough for 182 at state but would make a nice sised 170 there, Hiero is a Sr with a ton of experience ,i am a realist i like Mathews a lot he is a Freshman AA and can give Hiero a run but i think Hiero goes all out and that includes spending time at Crush with Stephen Myers who will be a different creature all together than last year not setting out and having a solid club setting to get extra training in ,Hiero was the shocker at state last year and i think he wins this year SK needs him and Cooper to win to have a shot and i know how he and his family wants it ,I am a dreamer at heart it will happen for him .Looking deeper into the subject and peoples prejudices Hiero is Hiero he is his own man and he is a good kid who has worked more than most for the sport .If he comes we will be hanging a copy of his state bracket on the wall at Crush .next to the others .

Wait a second .....Why the Heck would Canter go 182 he was small last year i thought he certified at 152 ,are you partying or something LOL

Wow, I have not been on here much in a while but I can not believe the spineless people on this site.It was less then a year ago when everyone on this site hated whatever empire had to say(or whatever screen name he had).Now most agree with the things he says.I am not going to say anything negitive about his kids because all I have heard are good things about them.I did not go to the state tournament last year JUST because of the spineless decision of the KY athlettics board.I guess they were scared.It had nothing to do with the kids but RULES ARE RULES and if you are going to break them just because you are afraid of a person then get out,you don't need to be in there.So many other kids were denied what they did or less then what they did its not funny.If my son ever transfers and is denied to wrestle I will use all the post on this site when i see them in court.Mr.Meyers goes against everything I have been trying to change about my son.I am sure my son gets on here and reads all the BS about the meyers kids(from their dad)being AA and nobody in KY has a chance against them.Then the dad throws a few compliments to a few other kids and their teams jump on his band wagon.My son has talked to Mr.Meyers and told me not to ever say anything to him because he is so big.And i told him I will never agree with someone out of fear,if I don't believe what they are saying I will let them know and if you cant do that you will never be your own man.I could go back in the history of this site and pull up many many times how the meyer(from dad) have just destroyed so many kids.Reminds me of Cael Sunnon(not sure on spelling)Very great MMA fighter but for gosh sakes shut up,kids are watching you and acting like you. People I have alot of respect for are now on the Meyers band wagon,just because of how good they are.I am so glad i sent my son to ST.X where he will learn from the coaches with the most class in the state, life is more than wrestling and to treat all with respect..I don't think you will see any of them on here blowing their own horn but i will bet they will be a force when state rolls around.They will probley be mad at me for posting this but they are better men then me and thats why I sent my son there.And yes Mr.Meyers if I were like you I would be on here saying how can my son not be ranked he has done this and that but frankly I could care less about rankings. Andy Bindner.

Spineless ,spineless . Spineless is that your favorite word ,, tell us how you really feel about me lol , sorry but all I have done is talk about wrestling and said nothing remotely bad about any kid and even when talking wrestling and speculateing outcomes and rankings I try to compliment kids from across the state some I know nothing about other than what I have heard or only seen one time if that . I'm not sure what your problem is if I failed to talk about your kids or your favorites oh well I'm the first to say I do not know everyone and usually only talk about kids from our area although I admire many I have seen or watched from across the state .all this talk is speculation And I have done it said anything negative to anyone or kid .

As for last year myself and my kids came under fire of course I would take up for them and comment on those attacking us and the decision letting them wrestle , in my opinion they should have wrestled sooner and been allowed to go their weights but I was glad they got to wrestle as you shoul have been too they added to the tournent to the state and the sport wether you like it I not they are good kids because We raised them that way , I am glad you didn't go to the tournament last yeaPr your kharma would have ruined everyone's good time and you didnt deserve to be there anyway your obviously a troubled person ,

I doubt very seriously anyone is afraid of this beat up old man and Im not that big at least not these days .

Funny , if you loved the sport and respected people so much and were worried about kids being respectful you wouldn't tell lies and hide at home duiring the state tourny .I have not ran any kids down only stated facts or things as I see them showing my side of a debate or problem ,

I do not think someone trying to help the kids in his area and the state or who is passionate about the sport is a harmful thing on the other hand someone like you who seems a bit obsessed a little deranged and a whole lot full of do do is Definatly bad for the sport

Sorry if you feel left out or you think your private school hasn't been talked about enough good for you and your Force lol when state rolls around sorry your kid isn't ranked where you like which is why you are crying in the first place ,

Well now you don't have anything to piss and moan about my sons are not transfers anymore and I guess after they have went through all the bs and came out ok people like you have to drum up old news , Mr Binder and yes I spelled your name wrong like you did mine and Sonnen's

As for using this site in court and any of my posts should your kid be refused to wrestle or whatever fantasy you live in

Newsflash ... This is a forum a message board for info and debate that has nothing to do with state decisions or anything remotely to do with law "you are obviously a bit confused " about that and anyone at khsaa being afraid of a handicapped old man that none of them have ever seen ,

If you don't like what someone is trying to do or what their kids have done why don't you try to do something constructive yourself rather than spread lies and cause trouble yourself not that you did you just showed everyone that there are whackos out there who comment on things they know nothing about .

If you want to hear about other kids by all means talk about them it's a message board that is a bit dead at times anyway but don't blast on people for not being afraid to talk wrestling brag or attempt to help the sport , my son is going to a D1 college to wrestle which is one of the iltate goals in this sport he and we deserve more of that respect you are talking about , he and his brother deserved to wrestle last year period if it shook up your plans or anyone else's so what that's life they went through more bs than any other kids in the state few people know all the facts or choose to hear them and even after all that they still competed for the state and represented it at the upper levels in the sport making those khsaa officials look rather well for letting them compete last year , that's right I'm bragging two all Americans two more studs on team ky and a national champ and ow raised and trained by you guessed it chump .... Me , I hope your kid isn't 220 or 160 I don't want to hear you crying at state when your kid gets pinned ,

And don't worry all the private schools still have football I know it must be frustrating hanging around with all the holier than thou crowd and big money sports star cliques and not be the talk of the day but oh we'll maybe Union SK CC and all the public schools will just not show up this year at state or you guys can boycott because some studs went to CC or Woodford instead of your school lol

That was fun

So after being informed by my vast network of friends about who the heck just blasted me I understand why he didn't show up at state , he probably didn't have anyone in the tournament he's upset that a 7th grade transfer is probably going to rain on his parade and he has issues with people who train since he is more of the Danny Devito type than the Arnold Schwarzenneger type ,

And by the way I do not think I have ever talked to your son and if I did I showed him nothing but kindness and respect which is more than I hear you have done , never heard of someone ditching their kid out of state for going two and out before and I know an awful lot of crasy dads .now I have been assaulted by the Napoleon of wrestling funny just like him you leave the troops stranded when the going gets tuff .

Whs 98 why don't you tell us what your son has done and why he should be ranked your blatant attack on me and my two years of psychology "lol " tells me that's what your deeper issue is why don't you attack ranger for leaving your kid out of his rankings and dont worry about me or mine as we have never Never mentioned you or yours and have no reason too . As for my boasts and braggs and arguments I'm the first to admitt I'm one of those dads except I'm confident in my own abilities and yes I did say hey my son should be number 1 last yr but it was half hearted an a bit of a jest even though I thought he would pull it off . On comparison my other son was not even ranked first in regions and I never said a word knowing it was a big mistake as far as seeding or ranking goes , it's always happened to him I have only seen him get ranked higher than he placed once in his life .

Sorry you have a problem with outspoken athletes or people who speak as they please about their kids or athletes . Guess you hate nearly every great athlete because they all talk smack your problem is you have no smack to talk because you have to back the smack and you hide behind a visage of we are to good to talk smack because we are classy lmao its always the same if you can't back your smack shut up and Don't try to make a name for yourself by arguing with the big boys congrats on your kids success in middle school

But your entering the big time now and your dumb enough to trash talk kids who are working hard and have worked hard their whole life and who have done what you can only dream of seeing done .And yes I'm telling you right now you can't get here from there so curl back up into whatever hole you crawled out of , you didn't go to state because you were not the center of attention ,I will be at state when my kids are wrestling in college not worrying about anyone's decisions on who is wrestling where that has absolutely no effect or is no buisness of mine , of course my next multiple x champ will be in the stands with me heaven forbid I forget him somewhere or leav him for not being good enough lol .

WHS: I believe you are talking about 2 different things here. One is the kids themselves. Which is what most of the people on here are talking about. The KIDS ability and how they wrestle. That in my opinion cannot be doubted. The two of them are exceptional wrestlers, and me saying that does not put me on one side or another of last years fiasco.

The second is how the situation was handled by KHSAA, Campbell and the parents of the Meyers. That issue had people siding one way or another. I believe that no-one from either side has changed their opinion on that. Agreeing with what MPire has to say on here does not mean that person is in Cahoots with MPIre. The truth is the truth, like it or not.

I have disagreed with many people on this site for many years now. And still disagree with them, (team points Ahem). But I can still agree with them on other issues.

I live by the rule "Say what you mean and mean what you say". I have found that if you follow this rule no-one will ever read anything into what you are saying.

As always;

These are the opinions of GOO and no-one else. You can take them or leave them, it doesn't really matter to me or to the rest of the world.

GOO out.

• Upvote 1

I guess that's funny I don't really get it but ok I mean you have to have something to vs with you just can't challenge the champ out of the blue there has to be some sort of protocol.I guess knowing you or your kid will never have to be on the opposite side of the same mat in a tourny makes it easy to pick an argument . But what gives some guy with a freshman who got dissed in some rankings the right to attack the Mpire .Is this guy insane I mean Napoleon had an army this guy has a ... Well I don't care what he has because I have a Phenom and an Abomb and I never left them anywhere"I only threatened to if they lost " I plan on being in Louisville next weekend watching my stud freshman state and national champ become the state powerlifting champ and soon to be national powerlifting champ because that's what I do i make monsters bro im Dr Frankenstein and I would prefer to be compared with the Hearts as in the Hitman rather than the Kardashians it just doesn't make sense ,actually I prefer no comparisons at all but if you have to diss the Mpire have fun we laugh at it as well . I have done more with each of my two than Napoleon did with his one at his stage of the game before my boy set foot in HS he already had a plaque from Fargo Napoleon doesn't know which side of the Mississippi it's on of course it would be a long walk back for his kid if he didn't please his excellency and good luck to him at state this year if he doesn't want to see the biggest freshman state champ ever come one step closer to being the biggest 4x state champ ever he can stay home again , Hopefully I didn't tick to many people off that's usually what happens when someone pushes buttons you retaliate and tick more people off either way this goof tried to rain on our parade for no reason and if anyone can't see that that's their problem and we will rain on theirs .

Im still stunned at all the conspiracy thinking there was no ,secret conversations no nothing i/we never talked to anyone in person or on the phone from KHSAA and neither did my wife they do not talk to parents i was told ....and i was told my kids should be able to wrestle when we moved and at theiir weights they certified at and they were not and not cleared till regionals ,i am glad they were but they were the ones who were wronged not being able to train for months and setting then being told you can wrestle but have to go your pre xmas weight then told again you made weight but before a certain time so you still have to go up ,either way there was no conspiracy Coach B had no clue whatsoever we were going to CC and them winning state had nothing to do with it although it was great and being on a good team was important ,i went to CC so it was logical for my kids to go there i dont see the reason for all the drama about it and my kids do not deserve to be shortchanged as they were and still seem to be in odd ways because of moving .My kids did their best to get ready and even went out on a limb at the national tournys after only wrestling a short season once on the KY TEAM that they did well on ,I dont think Khsaa was scared i think they thought they did what was fair and best for the sport and they did ,years from now people will see that if they do not already my kids taking heat from people at school and around the state is a joke we moved they wrestle and they earn their spot and do well end of story ,some of the people complaining at their school probably were fine with it when they thought their weights did not interfere with their own agendas and kids and i doubt anyone anywhere would have said a word if they were kids with losing records .

We THE MYERS handled the situation the best way we thought we could we pushed for them to wrestle waited it out and stayed quiet on the whole thing untill all the dust settled ,now its done and over they are not transfers so why are people still crying ,and why is this guy coming on here and blasting me when ,actually i have done nothing but try to help defend KY wrestlling make it better and try to see everyones point of view and help them compromise on here ,of course i have fun brag and make plans and argue with Otto for knocking our Olympians LOL but i care for a lot of kids i have met and i want them ALL to win and i am passionate about training and sports ,and like goo said he believes you say what you mean well i mean to say i dont like this guy talking smack about me or my kids or their situation i think his kid was a jr high kid last yr when all this was going on i think hes mad because no one mentioned his kid and i think im getting ticked and carried away but i dont care i guess he thinks hes slick drumming up past bs about transfers and about argumentative people in hopes of gaining some support for his own situation ,That being his kid might be getting his lunch handed to him by another transfer .

Now read what i have said if you can get past my rantings and ask yourself what this guys real agenda and problem is ,

And following Goos advice and meaning what i say X may be a force but not the unstoppable Force of the MPIRE do you want to compare trophy cases with us Binder you or your team ,and i mean just the MPIRE do that first then critique me or any move i have made because this is a wrestling board and we are talking wrestling keep all your hogwash phony ethical hollier than thou crap to yourself because everyone in the nation is SICK SICK SICK to death about hearing about the greatness of the Private school institution its great it has advantages its the idiot parents who pump it up and lord it over everyone else and claim to have no unfair advantages that ruin it .Besides in KY the public schools seem to be owning the private schools in the wrestling world .

Great that he thinks he sent his kids to a private school to be coached by the guys with all the class in the state what a bunch of bs

I have no clue what he is talking about kids being denied what they did ,i know a bit about that though i saw a kid walk through a field at a state tourny last year like i never have before and get dissed on an OW that had any other kid in the state done what he did would have clinched it with ease and i saw a freshman win state at 220 wich is fairly unheard of in this sport then win a national title and ow and still get put down and doubted untill he shut everyone up yet again .thats kids being denied

Maybe dad needs to go to school with his kid to learn about some of that class he is bragging about or maybe he needs to wrestle with my boys and learn about some wrestling ,or maybe he needs to learn who he is blasting,of course we are opposites he is living LARGE through his kids doing things he never did i am living LARGE through my kids as well but i ask nothing of them i never did of myself .

Pin and win who is your kid ,im sure i love him too and i bet i can find some post where i complimented him or maybe not i always say i do not know everyone and i am sorry if i leave anyone out ,but as for Binder i will tell him as i was told about Stephen when he came into HS in OH and no offense to him his kid has not had Stephens run in Jr High they said he had to earn his rankings a jr high OW winner and multiple x national champ and ranked kid ,i just thought that after becoming An All American in Fargo he would have instant ranking but haters still hate .and he earned his respect extra quick

oh well stay Classy Binder and i will stay what i am father of two inhumanly insanely talented wrestling demigod powerhouse fate changing state team champion changing

Number ONE ranked state champion BEASTs

and a four year old MONSTER

duh ....i know who you are pin and win and i know who your kid is ,Hes one of my favorite kids ,i can't rank him he's my buddy ,and i dont know the lightweights that well anyway ,but i have mentioned your son before he is a beast and i have shown him a lot of love i know he makes the podium this year and i think i have already said so ..i just dont know how high i have no clue of the depth or where everyone goes in the lighter classes particularly .

I'm kidding:) I know you do. I'll say this. You have made a complete 180. I know where you where coming from in the beginning. You took a lot of heat but I was just telling Bindner that I think that you have become an ambassador to ky wrestling. I think that you have the states best interest at heart. I think that stephan and Austin and you have given ky wrestling a boost actually in the fact that you are making kids realize what they could achieve through hard work. I just think you made the wrong choice in what school district you chose lol!!

LOL,what you took from my post is that I am mad about rankings.I could care less about them I commend Ranger all the time for taking the time out of his day to do it.If you go back about 2 yrs the only ranking of Rangers I didn't like was the one where he said he didn't see anyone touching Aj.Aj read it, comes boasting, patting himself on the back to me and said hey look dad Ranger says he don't think anyone will touch me.What happened that year? He got it handed to him and if you know anyone that really knows me I said he got exactly what he deserved.Started talking trash that year figured he didn't have to train hard, lost a lot of respect from many coaches.Who got MOW that year? the kid that beat him.I think some coaches voted for that kid(Wiley) just because he shut Aj up.Not that Wiley didn't earn it because he did he wrestled great.One coach other than ours,that I know of came over to Aj and said some very nice things to him.Wrestling is more then just being good,you are good and you will bounce back but you need to work on alot of other things about your attitude.That coach was Rivercitys and he had every reason not to talk to Aj because Aj left Rivercity a few years back over a very childesh thing but he was a child(9yrs old) and he understood that.Later that year after team ky Aj said he they would have him he would like to go back to Rivercity.He showed some improvement so I wanted to continue on at St.X, not just to make him a better wrestler but a better person.Why all that said? and why I gave my 2 cents worth about you?Because some of the people that Aj made mad over the years started jumping on your band wagon,even after they said Aj talked to much and you were 100 times worse.I guess they just want to win so their principles don't matter.I never and I repeat never have said bad things about your kids or anyone elses on this site.I know how good they are their actions speak louder than any words.So on your replys and I told Aj to read them and tell me what he took from them,and I guess he is finally starting to get why i tried to change him.You said Empire the Khsaa made the right decision because they both won state and they were good for the sport.So if they would have lost I guess they made the wrong choice?You also said I only say these things because I will never be on the other side of the mat agaisnt yout kid ,so If we were, and your kid kicks mines butt(and I know they would) then you are also right again since then again, they won.Sorry man don't buy in to that way of thinking and never will.Like you said it is a chat board and I wanted to vent my thoughts like you have no problem doing.When Aj gets a little cocky,I tell him I might have to check his DNA he could be your son,but I don't want to insult you I know he his not on their level.As for the good athletes all talking trash,it seems you are talking about the good ones that always seem to be in trouble or disrupt the team.Terrel Owens,Chad Johnson and many others.But the true role models for the sport are guys who just let their game do the talking Michel Jordon,Tom Brady just to name a couple.And last,as for the Holyer than thaw comments,don't take it out on St.X over my thoughts,they are just mine and I could use a lot moe religion in my life

LOL ,I'm no role model by a long shot more of a do as i say not as i do kind of guy ,Its hard for me i like nearly all the kids i meet and i mean no disrespect to any kids in other parts of the state i'm a home team player a bit on the defensive in OH the south gets bashed by the north ,i dont want to bash anyone unless they are bashing me or us .and i know i take the region stuff too seriously

I think there is always a way to make a weakness a strength Ky does not have massive numbers so it should be easier to pull together as a state i think the coaches and kids did a great thing with Team KY at NHSCA i hope they continue to do that type of thing in the future i think there is a huge opportunity for kids to improve if people are not afraid to trust in what they have to work with no need to be conned into thinking you have to go elsewhere ,i have seen people in KY for years i would let coach or train my kids and who have done a great job one in particular who has proven he knows the sport ,but i think people are afraid to go for it or trust someone that is down to earth or says it like it is or simply trust in themselves ,its a lack of confidence issue i do not need someone to telll me how to train my kids just because they have been doing it longer or people think they are nicer or classier i will listen watch learn and use what i think is good and throw the rest away and improve ,in the end you figure out the basics are what wins and i have not seen a kid in this state that can not win or improve from doing the basics more often and with more focus on technique the basics and training win period i mean you see a kid win a state and national title with a good stance a decent shot a good slide bye and some good riding skills the other stuff is simply icing ,well an inside life saving trip but you get the picture ,I know you know where i am coming from a good hard room with intensity and a little extra training will make a world of difference the kid who stays after and trains does more on the matt and in the gym will win ,the people who think you can buy a champ with fancy wrestling and fancy training are wrong its not fancy its hard ,kids will pick up the slick stuff as they go but constantly focusing on the basics will make super champions ,some extra horsepower and speed helps as well .

watching all the KY kids this year i picked out a few very common weaknesses a lot of shooting with their head down its bad everywhere and a lot of lateral motion no circling and shots are not set up well most are just crude leaps at someones legs no pulling stepping or nice set ups ,its not with everyone but its a big error across the board ,i saw a lot of it at state some kid takes a sloppy shot in the semis on the whistle and ends up on his back in less than 2 seconds ,"Shouldnt Happen "at the skilled weights or anywhere actually in that stage of the game ,

i saw kids who obviously drill extensively year in and out totally dismantle some good kids shooting at will after getting them out of their stance with little effort and im not talking about my kids ,

anyway enough of that not sure why i got bushwhacked sorry if i disrespeted anyone the only person i messed with was paul and he knows i was just mesing with him he is my sons teammate and i give him crap for goofing off just as i do my own son they can be deadly or dudly together i guess we will see this season .Ryle has an advantage in a way they have a young team and a fearles coach with an aweome schedule they impressed the heck out of me coming into CC last year taking their momentum and CCs poor attitude that day and beating them at home very impressive ,Of course that momentum will be different this year i dont see them cc making that mistake again and its a different year ,impressed with Ryle having the big tourny mentality and hosting a big one i think they are stepping up and other schools should as well CC needs to have a big home tourny as well jr high champs HS champs you have to step it up to represent ,

Never said or meant if they would have lost khsaa would have been wrong i said they moved over a bad situation they wrestle and they deserved it regardless they are good kids AND NEVER had an ATTITUDE problem at least not on the mat as you are saying your kid had ,you sound as if your grade school kid chose to leave his team and not you ...that is just odd kids need direction and need to know to overcome adversity as long as it is within reason .

The big question is why jump on me or us at all it doesnt matter that the people your kid as you say had problems with jumped on our bandwagon as you say although as an adult it was more than likely you or you and him who had the problems with others ,who runs the show you or your son .

and you said plenty of bad things about us and me ,who said nothing bad about you or anyone else i only made picks and talked well of the kids i know, not bad about the kids or parents i know nothing of as you did ,

POINT number one you are saying your kid is talking trash and getting backlash ,well its not my kids talking trash its me and its hype that is fact i take the heat for them they do as i have always instructed them honor their coaches their family and their sport by being good sportsman and respectful to everyone although high school years are trying EVERY coach they have ever had would acknowledge their good mat behavior and manors.they talk smack as humor they know what its like to win and loose and respect their opponents but are very confident and they laugh at me i talk mass trash i am from the 80s and i come from a sport of egomaniacs where i was very shy and focused as well as dirt poor it grew on me and i had fun with it its part of the intensity and the game and Chad is a great guy trash talk or not hes down to earth and only playing the game thats why his junk sold so much i saw him enter a restraunt and make everyones day he had the servers set down and served them he was great and not many people know how any celeb really is who cares .

.I also met Ali he talked mass trash i loved him as a kid he shook everyone up tried to win before he had to work for it ,awesome great day in my life meeting him and seeing he loved the ordinary person that being me ,

Point number two you had no right even pulling me or my kids into whatever problem you have with any coaches people kids whatever ,we have never met you seen you and dont care to, you have already shown your colors to us i have been trying to help people in this sport always have i am passionate about sports and had i met your boy you would have learned real fast i love kids and i would have helped him i have no problem with spirited kids i was a foster parent for years i can handle them just fine and that cocky attitude of your kids tells me you did not take him to rooms like i did mine where everyone gets their butts handed to them on occasion and smack talkers get hammered fast,As for me i have been told by some of the best in the sport to keep doing things as i do maybe not the smack talk but every thing else so i feel im ok despite your opposition of how i do what i do .

after you who i know absolutely nothing about or have never mentioned in any light bashed me today i called some very good people and they had little to say good about you so you seem to be trying to stir up old harsh feelings against me to get some notice for yourself ,forget it im done with you get your brown nosing and bashing in on someone elses bill your beneath us ,if you want respect for yourself or your kid either one of you need to earn it not hope to shed bad light on someone who really doesnt care what you say about them in order for you or your kid to appear better yourselves but dont be a jerk and try to ruin my kids day or else i will do likewise and im better at it than you ,my kids speak for me and on many occasions i speak for them sometimnes in jest sometimes in anger sometimes in our own attempt to play the game like Ali and chad except i never worry we do our work to back anyything i might say .

good luck against Lawson this year you will need it he is a beast

Mpire,i should have known better to tangle with the AA of the chat board.But one last thing before I throw in the towel.Those people you talked to about me, are probley the same ones that talked about you last season at middle school state.Only one person in NKY knows me very well and he is a common friend of ours.Boy I told him over and over he doesn't pick his friends very well.LOL(and yes Mpire i am including myself).I don't need to get ready for Lawson I haven't wrestled a real match in years.But he s a transfer as you say so i guess my home grown KY boy don't have much of a chance.And yes when ever my son decides he don't want to try or he is not going to listen to his coaches I may walk out and not watch,why should i watch if there is no effort.But as for me not knowing anything outside of Ky about places like Fargo and Super32,I can only tell you what I do know.Last years fargo middle school or cadet champ at 94lbs was Gage Branson who Aj beat at the kings island tournament last year.And Aj did place at super32 a few years back(8th) and he also pinned an Indiana State champ a few years ago.Not much out of State compared to yours but i do know he wrestles way better when other people tell him he is going to lose.The times I am worried is when he tells everybody how bad he is going to win.But thanks for giving him all the more reason to work harder.Now I just hope he shuts up and wrestles.and I will too, You win

I know this is a bit off the thread topic, but.

Mpire. I've heard you say it a few times on this site. You want CC to hold a tourney. My question is why? Trying to start a tourney at your school is very difficult. The firsts few years you will not be able to pull any of the major teams to the tourney. Which means those years you have one tourney that is a dud tourney. Second holding a tourney is difficult for the home team. The wrestlers and the parents have to set up the tourney and tear it down, along with running the tourney. If you expect the middle school team to work the tourney or the JV team then that is one Saturday they will not wrestle.

Believe it or not the Ohio teams just don't want to come across the river and wrestle in Ky tourneys. To me it's much easier to find established tourneys that you can compete in and go from there. As for it being a fund raiser, the returns are not big enough for the time spent setting it up. After paying referee's (which the team fee's usually cover) then the food costs and custodial costs. You really don't make but a couple hundred (Unless it's a huge tourney, which takes years if you are lucky).

I have disagreed with many people on this site for many years now. And still disagree with them, (team points Ahem). But I can still agree with them on other issues.

Cant disagree with you on that one.

The whole point is why did you try to "tangle" with me in the first place ,you had no valid reason to whatsoever ,Im not an adminn doing rankings i do not know all the kids and i have never said or done anything to you or your son and what impact did anything that concerned me or my kids have on you your son was not even in High School last year and mainly you know absolutely nothing about me and neither did those middle school state parents you say were talking about me last year at the time ,Things are a lot different when you meet someone in person you learn about them how they really are and WHY they say and do the things they do ,you and many others passed judgement on me /us without knowing any of the facts and most still do not all you know is what you see in reality and that is my boys show up wrestle respect everyone in the room smile now and then laugh here and there help the younger kids at times and entertain a lot of people with their ability ,in other words they are just regular decent kids who love wrestling and winning ,and they deserved better than they got last year from one of their schools and from many of the people who supposedly admire this sport who like you passed judgement without knowing anything ,

As for my Lawson comment thats just the nasty in me coming out in reply to someone yet again trying to stir up trouble for or against us without any reason whatsoever ,Im not perfest but i think one of your reasons for blasting us out of the blue is the transfer crap

Great wins for your boy ,my sons have won kings island a couple times wrestling in the hs div as 7th graders ,Gage is good i know who he is his parents and a thousand or so other studs didnt know he was a fargo cadet champ and wtf is a fargo middle school champ never heard of such a thing? but i have seen him loose to kids he shouldnt win against kids he maybe shouldnt whats your point no one said anything about your kids abilities ....AND i KNOW he hasnt done much out of state compared to mine all those middle school parents told me ,It would take me a while to list all the stuff they have done who they have beat wrestled and lost against they are legit have been sinse grade school few kids will ever see what they have go where they have compete against who they have ,which makes the grief people like you try to throw their way all the more pathetic ,you know nothing of the level of work and commitment it takes to do what they and we have done

And that pity and fan approval you are looking for by mentioning your boy being a homegrown ky boy doesnt mean squat to me or anyone else from what i have heard most wish you were out of state anyway ,and for your and everyone elses info MY boys are from KY as are their parents not that it matters once you hit the mat.

as for your most pathetic comment so far about walking out because there is no effort

NEWSFLASH: YOU are supposed to LOVE your kid WIN or LOSE wrestling is probably something you have done together worked on together do you walk away and ignore him when he wins i doubt it ,you gloat smile and brag and enjoy the win ,but by your own admission when he has a bad day or isnt up for it you walk away and leave him stranded you make me sick ,when my kids have had their toughest losses and there have been a lot against the best this sport will ever see kids you wouldnt even know because you really dont know anything about this sport Guillibon ,Jordan ,Dance Brill ,Heil ,Martin ,Keener ,some of whom they have beaten before and after others they never beat and may never but I would never walk away and leave them turn my back when they needed me most thats when i always wanted to be there the most thats when its most important for them to know through thick and thin you still care for them and that there is always another day you get better from experience of course i rag them and tell them when i think they mess up its what im supposed to do but sometimes you lose even when you are doing your best your just outmatched and you cant say anything but good job and what you will try next time i doubt you have ever thought of that .

Either way you are right I WIN i always do .