Sign in to follow this  
crevelett

MOW

I'm sure the inveiglement will grow on everyone as the boys grow older and enjoy the precious rings . I can't wait till next yr it should be an exciting race again I'm not so sure who will be top dog CC losing 2 state champs and then some and others returning loaded teams . From all the kids whos parents reportedly do not like me that I have talked to they think they have a good chance of repeating .

As for GC and whoever is still stirring the pot that's old news let it go we are gone worry about yourselves not us we are out of that mess I feel for the kids there but nothing else I can do ,

I just thought that was funny that someone actually said "kardashians of kentucky wrestling"... hence the laughing emoticon. And my name was pride wrestler before I forgot my password. Graduated from UK. Pride (comes from pride fighting championships) and wrestler (self explanatory).

Yeah that's hillarious , here's something else funny as heck , two state champion brothers who went undefeated and unscored on this year . Call us what you will uk pride wrestler .

You or anyone else has never seen it happen before may never again , I call that untouchable not kardashian .

And congrats on your college education . I am sure that when the little kardashians graduate after their free college rides for wrestling they will not be hanging on wrestling message boards blasting on wrestling kids and over zealous dads ,

Now that's funny

I saw Travis Sullivan pin everyone in the 1st period except one person and he pinned him 40 sec into second period. It was at 103 but a feat never the same. I don't think anybody scores on him either but not 100% sure.

What the older Myers kid was doing to everyone was pretty impressive as well.

Ouch, well I guess I'm you need to spend more time on 101 computer skills instead of this site being a over zealous dad to know that I was just saying that was a funny remark. Since I'm on here I do have a question for you. What will you do when your child 1 makes it to your so called D1 which by the way Ky is at the bottom of the list when it comes to wrestling is the worst "so your kid 1 is looking weak as sh__ " winning KY. and child 2 which is still in KY and I have already explained what the rest of the states look at this state. How will you find the time to talk smack on this site being a over zealous dad on Ky sites and calling the DI,DII, DIII, NAIA, and Junior College kid Coach asking why your kids isn't starting this year and why he is being forced to redshirt.

Ouch, well I guess I'm you need to spend more time on 101 computer skills instead of this site being a over zealous dad to know that I was just saying that was a funny remark. Since I'm on here I do have a question for you. What will you do when your child 1 makes it to your so called D1 which by the way Ky is at the bottom of the list when it comes to wrestling is the worst "so your kid 1 is looking weak as sh__ " winning KY. and child 2 which is still in KY and I have already explained what the rest of the states look at this state. How will you find the time to talk smack on this site being a over zealous dad on Ky sites and calling the DI,DII, DIII, NAIA, and Junior College kid Coach asking why your kids isn't starting this year and why he is being forced to redshirt.

Are you actually blasting on my typing or computer skills college boy hahah.

As for my kid looking weak as sh-- he could have went D1 had he been a sr instead of a freshman after hi fresh yr like the kid who supposedly beat him at state by a point did , and that was 2 AA a and two undefeated seasons ago , I wouldn't care if they redshirted him at whatever level or college he goes to if he was happy with that ,

As for your comments about wrestling and college in Ky perhaps you shoul talk to GC and CC I'm sure they could inform you that a certain kid got letters quite often this year web when he wasn't cleared to wrestle .

I think you have my sons confused with someone else as for son 2 history pretty much shows many Bros end up at the same schools but who knows if you think Austin doesn't get looks for being in Ky you know less than I originally thought HaHa

I think you might be very surprised with child 1s list of letters and surprised with where he has looked at from day 1

As for child 2 lmao he is already known across the country and has wrestled jr high champs from coast to coast and beat them all and is a fresh state champ pick a school and he will have a letter from them before he graduates HS I think he wants to play ball as well people used to tell him he wouldn't be able to do both but I doubt they will say that when the time comes but who knows its a while off .

You evidently need to research or learn about the sport before deciding kids futures as far as colleges go . Your last post was actually very funny indeed there will be an awful lot of people laughing after they read it.

I dont know of anyone playing a second sport and wrestling D1, that would be interesting to hear about if there is someone.

I think UK has some valid points about getting noticed in KY, it wont be his accomplishments while in KY that get the notice. Not to many full rides being offfered in wrestling, the OH championship as a soph. is going to get attention but both will have to continue to put up outside of KY. It will be expensive to keep their skills up to national caliber level working out in KY. Lots of trips across the river in their future.

Good luck hope they can pull it off!

I dont know of anyone playing a second sport and wrestling D1, that would be interesting to hear about if there is someone.

I think UK has some valid points about getting noticed in KY, it wont be his accomplishments while in KY that get the notice. Not to many full rides being offfered in wrestling, the OH championship as a soph. is going to get attention but both will have to continue to put up outside of KY. It will be expensive to keep their skills up to national caliber level working out in KY. Lots of trips across the river in their future.

Good luck hope they can pull it off!

Not to mention the fact that there are very few full rides for wrestling. I believe the number of schollies available for an entire team is something like 9.9. The vast majority are on partials. The need to travel every off season to Fargo, Super 32, and/or FloNats with the accompanying expense makes the goal of a wrestling scholarship a poor business plan. This does not take into account the in season expenses as well as year 'round training expenses. Wrestling is the most noble of all high school sports. What we take away from the sport is life lessons. Glory fades (and eventually ends up in a storage box), records are broken, names become but a footnote. What remains are the life lessons.

Not to mention the fact that there are very few full rides for wrestling. I believe the number of schollies available for an entire team is something like 9.9. The vast majority are on partials. The need to travel every off season to Fargo, Super 32, and/or FloNats with the accompanying expense makes the goal of a wrestling scholarship a poor business plan. This does not take into account the in season expenses as well as year 'round training expenses. Wrestling is the most noble of all high school sports. What we take away from the sport is life lessons. Glory fades (and eventually ends up in a storage box), records are broken, names become but a footnote. What remains are the life lessons.

Don't tell eville about life lessons. He doesn't believe they are learned in wrestling.

I know Tony Johnson from Lakota was a two sport athlete in college he was a stud and I actually think Austin is just as if not more capable . I always told him it wasn't really possible as did some of his coaches but he changed our minds . He will yours too .

I forgot one. Dunyasha "Tubbo" Yetts did it. Picture a wicked fast 5'8" 185 lb rb and a extremely string and ripped 150 lb wrestler. He played/wrestled at Purdue in the early 1990s before transferring to tOSU and finishing 3rd at the NCAAs in 1995.

He subsequently became a sports agent and swindled Antoine Winfield and some others out of millions. He did time and returned to Steubenville and was coaching wrestling as a felon. He violated parole and is now back in prison.

The moral of the story is to stick to one sport and study!

That's a funny story but Im not worried about Austin scamming millions . But 1 sport would be fine , just saying its a dream of his for now .

I forgot one. Dunyasha "Tubbo" Yetts did it. Picture a wicked fast 5'8" 185 lb rb and a extremely string and ripped 150 lb wrestler. He played/wrestled at Purdue in the early 1990s before transferring to tOSU and finishing 3rd at the NCAAs in 1995.

He subsequently became a sports agent and swindled Antoine Winfield and some others out of millions. He did time and returned to Steubenville and was coaching wrestling as a felon. He violated parole and is now back in prison.

The moral of the story is to stick to one sport and study!

I saw Yetts get choked out by Kolat at the Big10 tourney the year he placed 3rd at the NC2As. Helickison went crazy. Not OttoCrazy but, Kolat was pretty good at hiding that front headlock/choke.