Sign in to follow this  
thatoneguy

Rumble in the Hive

Central, Male, Iroquois, Eastern, J-town, North Oldham, Holy Cross, Doss, DeSales, Bullitt East, Ft Knox, St. X (JV), Fern Creek, Grissom AL, Woodford County & Western

Grissom is a very tough team out of Alabama. I believe they were state runner-ups in their division last year. Their 103 & 160 from last year (not sure what weight they will be this year) are brothers and really tough wrestlers. I know they both return this year. Their 189 from last year (again don't know what weight this year) was a state champ and they had multiple other kids on their roster who were state placers last year and return this year. I'm looking forward to some of the possible matchups we will get to see at this tournament with Kentucky kids like Omar Jarvis, Chase Rusch, etc against some of these Grissom kids.

Central, Male, Iroquois, Eastern, J-town, North Oldham, Holy Cross, Doss, DeSales, Bullitt East, Ft Knox, St. X (JV), Fern Creek, Grissom AL, Woodford County & Western

Grissom is a very tough team out of Alabama. I believe they were state runner-ups in their division last year. Their 103 & 160 from last year (not sure what weight they will be this year) are brothers and really tough wrestlers. I know they both return this year. Their 189 from last year (again don't know what weight this year) was a state champ and they had multiple other kids on their roster who were state placers last year and return this year. I'm looking forward to some of the possible matchups we will get to see at this tournament with Kentucky kids like Omar Jarvis, Chase Rusch, etc against some of these Grissom kids.

There 89 is at 195. Saw them last weekend... There upper weights are damn good

Top 4 teams to come out of pools- Central, Woodford County, North Oldham and Grissom Alabama.

Woodford and Grissom in Championship- Still wrestling when we left, Looked pretty even when we left

North and Central in 3rd place match- Just started wrestling

J-Town 48 Doss 36 for 5th

Good day of Wrastling :D Hopefully Woodford brought it home for the KY boys!

Let us know what happened!

Woodford lost to Grissom 41-22

Central lost to Woodford 41-36

Central beat North Oldham 42- 28

I will put final team scores on tomorrow. Central and Woodford match was a good one that was decided during the 113 match. Great job by both teams.