Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings Pre-Season 2010/2011 - November 24

Slight change in process.  I am now working with the Kentucky Wrestling Coaches Association and will post the link when an update is posted on the KWCA website.

I have looked over a number of the body fat test results and heard from a few teams, so things are starting to get pretty solid.  Keep feeding me updates and match results.

http://kywca.com/index.html

Check out the new KWCA website.  I'm hearing good things coming from the new leadership and I think change for the better is in store.

Keaton Agnew was at 145 for the trigg takedown tournament, he'll probably drop a weight class or two, but he didn't look like he'd make 125.

Nice job ranger I like the new format.

He looks so much like Gavin now it is crazy

OK someone needs to fix this.

On the link above for the rankings.  It takes you to the "Kentucky Wrestling Coaches Assocation"

This is what is at the top of the cite page.

C'mon we are already laughed at in KY for our education as it is.  Some one please fix this.

I am not able to open it either.... Figured it out. They are pretty sweet after you download the requirements to open them

The current placement in the rankings take into consideration everyone's "official" weigh in & fat test?

My best estimate based on the tests I have seen.  The testing is far from perfect so there is still a lot of room for error.

hey ranger the rankings look great but i have one problem, i dont see why nick paden is ranked above zack tucker? Nick failed to place last year but ranked above a state placer?

hey ranger the rankings look great but i have one problem, i dont see why nick paden is ranked above zack tucker? Nick failed to place last year but ranked above a state placer?

Valid question.  Tucker is obviously a very good wrestler, placed 4th last season and ranked 4th now.  But I haven't seen many big wins for him.  Paden did that 2 seasons ago beating Ruschell for 3rd at state.  You are correct he didn't place last year, but he was not at 100%, so at this point I am giving him the edge.  We will soon start to see some results on the mat that will tell us a little more about these guys.

Valid question.  Tucker is obviously a very good wrestler, placed 4th last season and ranked 4th now.  But I haven't seen many big wins for him.  Paden did that 2 seasons ago beating Ruschell for 3rd at state.  You are correct he didn't place last year, but he was not at 100%, so at this point I am giving him the edge.  We will soon start to see some results on the mat that will tell us a little more about these guys.

ok thanks ranger, i was just wondering

In team duel rankings, Simon Kenton (#4) lost to Ryle (#8) by 12 points.  Will SK stay at 4?

First, there were  a number of fill-ins in this dual, so I wouldn't read too much into this result.  It could go the other way or it could be a 24 point difference when both lineups are set.  This result will not impact those rankings directly.  For the dual rankings I project which 16 teams I think will be at the state duals.  Then I run them head to head to determine the rankings.

.3 nothing major he will be fine

so if he was allowed to drop the boxers and weigh in that way he would have made it probably...i wonder how much this rule is going to effect kids making weight?

heard bryce didnt make weight? anyone know how much he missed by or if he'll ever see 103?

ill make the weight, our scale said 103.0 and when i got there i was .3 over, i dont see how though, i blame myself, i should have been under forsure