Sign in to follow this  
JC wrestling club

Mark Hall

Well now I would imagine he's ranked pretty high.  Probably in the top 5, in high school not middle school.

He moved his son to Kentucky so he could get varsity experience as a middle schooler - assuming that this would be more matches and better competition than youth wrestling in Michigan.  Probably true.

No offense intended, but I'm somewhat glad Mark did not win state in Kentucky and took a loss in the finals.  I think it will serve him better in the long run.  Dan Gable's career might have ended differently had he experienced a loss earlier.  Sounds like the experience has kept him hungry and focused on improving.

Congrats to Mark Hall!

Myron's wins during the season and at state seem to only get bigger with every win by Mark Hall

Congrats to Mark Hall!

Myron's wins during the season and at state seem to only get bigger with every win by Mark Hall

Well said.  And these wins by Mark are not against middle school wrestlers, they are nationally ranked high school kids.  It does make Myron's wins seem bigger.

Question is, will Mark wrestle again in Kentucky this year?

I believe Myron and Mark split this past year...correct?

I believe it was Myron 2, Mark 1 with Myron winning the most important one.

From what I have seen of Mark so far this summer he has stepped it up to another level (if that was possible).

From what I have seen of Mark so far this summer he has stepped it up to another level (if that was possible).

Yep, Myron beat Mark at the Raider Rumble, Mark eat Myron at The Dragon and Myron beat Mark at State.  I got to see all 3 matches and all of them were outstanding.

Hey Ranger, did you "see" him or, you deduced from available sites? It begs the question as to why he isn't on your most current rankings. You had him #2 at 125 in your 1st preseason ranking.

Hey Ranger, did you "see" him or, you deduced from available sites? It begs the question as to why he isn't on your most current rankings. You had him #2 at 125 in your 1st preseason ranking.

Both seen him and watched his action on some sites.  I removed him from the rankings as soon as I found out he moved.  At the point I hear he has moved back to the great state of KY, he will be at or near the top of whatever weight he happens to be at.

Both seen him and watched his action on some sites.  I removed him from the rankings as soon as I found out he moved.  At the point I hear he has moved back to the great state of KY, he will be at or near the top of whatever weight he happens to be at.

I talked to his coach at Flonationals and from what he said it sounded like Mark will be moving back, but im not sure