Sign in to follow this  
dog101

region 2 duals part 2

So what happen to the North Hardin kid that was disqualified against John Hardin and then allowed to wrestle :-o

Was it exhibition :|

no i think it was a error at first. then they figured out he could wrestle

no i think it was a error at first. then they figured out he could wrestle

Somebody fudged a weigh in sheet of NH on the John Hardin side and said that the wrestler from NH was overweight. After verification of the original weigh in sheet, it was found the be false. To bad a team will go to any length to win, and lost anyway.

Somebody fudged a weigh in sheet of NH on the John Hardin side and said that the wrestler from NH was overweight. After verification of the original weigh in sheet, it was found the be false. To bad a team will go to any length to win, and lost anyway.

Nobody fudged a weigh in sheet on John's side as you stated.  Our coach simply was looking at the wrong weigh in sheet from last weeks Bruin Duals.  Coach Lindsey is a stand up guy and would never want to win a meet by being deceptive.  Congrats to North on their win and good luck to Larue and Central at the state duals. 

Nobody fudged a weigh in sheet on John's side as you stated.  Our coach simply was looking at the wrong weigh in sheet from last weeks Bruin Duals.  Coach Lindsey is a stand up guy and would never want to win a meet by being deceptive.  Congrats to North on their win and good luck to Larue and Central at the state duals.

No one said it was coach Linsey. I'm talking parents. and it was not from the bruin duals. If that was true They would have been running out of the stand to say that two other wrestlers didn't make weight. Believe what you want. It's pretty bad when parents get involved in coaching. I thought they were there to cheer.

Did Nick Waits really go 0-5? I know they were bumpin people around but I didn't think he lost all of them?

nick was havin a bad day it happens to all of us its better he have it now rather than at state duals regions or state he will practice hard all week and get back on the right track

No one said it was coach Linsey. I'm talking parents. and it was not from the bruin duals. If that was true They would have been running out of the stand to say that two other wrestlers didn't make weight. Believe what you want. It's pretty bad when parents get involved in coaching. I thought they were there to cheer.

If you think Coach Lindsey gives his parents access to weigh in sheets of teams you are pretty insane.  Lindsey does the coaching at John not the parents.  It was a simple mistake made in the heat of the dual by the coaches.  No parents were involved.  I was standing right their with all of them when it took place.  You are sadly mistaken. 

If you think Coach Lindsey gives his parents access to weigh in sheets of teams you are pretty insane.  Lindsey does the coaching at John not the parents.  It was a simple mistake made in the heat of the dual by the coaches.  No parents were involved.  I was standing right their with all of them when it took place.  You are sadly mistaken.

How can you say that, Everyone saw the parent running down the stairs to coach Linsey yelling to stop the match and handing the coach the NH weigh In sheet. Please, coach Linsey had nothing to do with it except listen to a disgruntle parent.

Yes Blair did lose 2 matches

Josh,

For the record Blair went 3-2. Not 5-0. He lost to Steven House by pin. and Im sure he also lost to Frost.

How can you say that, Everyone saw the parent running down the stairs to coach Linsey yelling to stop the match and handing the coach the NH weigh In sheet. Please, coach Linsey had nothing to do with it except listen to a disgruntle parent.

No parent ran anything down to Lindsey.  You can dream up all the emotion to this that you want and make it sound like John was trying to cheat you guys but you are wrong.  As stated before Lindsey coaches the wrestling not the parents. 

No parent ran anything down to Lindsey.  You can dream up all the emotion to this that you want and make it sound like John was trying to cheat you guys but you are wrong.  As stated before Lindsey coaches the wrestling not the parents.

Who are you trying to convince? I know there is a JH parent feeling pretty stupid right now!!! You wouldn't be him?

Who are you trying to convince? I know there is a JH parent feeling pretty stupid right now!!! You wouldn't be him?

You make me laugh.  :lol:  As everyone can tell by your statements you apparently are just looking for a fight.  You are not going to get it from me!  Good night!

You make me laugh.  :lol:  As everyone can tell by your statements you apparently are just looking for a fight.  You are not going to get it from me!  Good night!

I guess if you deny it, it will go away.

DAMAGE CONTROL .... DAMAGE CONTROL,,,,, not working. also, i didn't consider it a laughing matter. It was pretty immature.

Lets clear this up.

1. It was the weigh in sheet from the central duals

2. Not sure why a parent had it.

3. Parent did give the weigh in sheet to coach Linsey.

4. at first both coach Linsey and myself though it was a legit weigh in sheet from the region 2 B duals and I forfeited the match until i checked my weigh in sheet and they did not match.

5. After verifying that it was not the right weigh in sheet, the match was wrestled.

6. All this because somebody did not bother to read the date and title on the weigh in sheet.

My only confusion is that the coaches receive a copy of the weigh in sheets of all teams participating. Not sure why last week ends weigh in sheets was even there and with a parent.

Adam is a peer and a Friend, and I have no doubt that this was not intentional. In the heat of our dual we both did not verify the weigh in sheet given to Adam. That was our mistake. But, this should not have been an issue in the first place. Let the coaches coach.

Rivalry is a wonderful thing.

Coach Smith

Lets clear this up.

1. It was the weigh in sheet from the central duals

2. Not sure why a parent had it.

3. Parent did give the weigh in sheet to coach Linsey.

4. at first both coach Linsey and myself though it was a legit weigh in sheet from the region 2 B duals and I forfeited the match until i checked my weigh in sheet and they did not match.

5. After verifying that it was not the right weigh in sheet, the match was wrestled.

6. All this because somebody did not bother to read the date and title on the weigh in sheet.

My only confusion is that the coaches receive a copy of the weigh in sheets of all teams participating. Not sure why last week ends weigh in sheets was even there and with a parent.

Adam is a peer and a Friend, and I have no doubt that this was not intentional. In the heat of our dual we both did not verify the weigh in sheet given to Adam. That was our mistake. But, this should not have been an issue in the first place. Let the coaches coach.

Rivalry is a wonderful thing.

Coach Smith

I agree with everything except for statements 2 and 3.  Sorry Keith but you are truly wrong on this one.  No parent had a weigh in sheet.  It is just ridiculous to keep arguing about it.  But I won't set by and let any program try and disgrace us by making false comments and remarks.  Once again congratulations on your win against us.  You guys wrestled well all day. 

Thanks

Jason Holtsclaw

I see this going around and around, but I truly think the bottom line is that this was not an intentional act and it got corrected before the match by both coaches with the correct outcome.

I see this going around and around, but I truly think the bottom line is that this was not an intentional act and it got corrected before the match by both coaches with the correct outcome.

You are absolutly correct wrestlesmart!