Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2009/2010 - January 3

yea i agree, i watched the match between harlow and brown and it was a great match, he gave harlow all he could handle.

At the Central Hardin duals Brown lost to Frost 2-1. They each had their escapes in the 2nd and 3rd, and brown got knocked for stalling in the 3rd. I think the heavyweight championship could be any one of those top 6 guys.

Also, Bernard Ray wrestled 171 at Central Hardin. You may know something I don't on this...

He wrestled 145 at the beast.

Yeah, I think he cut down for one of the toughest tournaments in the country.  For the season, I think he feels comfortable at 152.

He looked pretty tough at the WCI.  Is he pound-for-pound the best wrestler in the state?

That would be hard to argue against.  He has a win 2 years ago against C. Ervin and except for a hiccup last year against L. Ervin he has been pretty dominant for a few years now. 

What tournament? it must have been one of his brothers. he has two that wrestle varsity for ohio.

The Meade County Tsunami Duals

The Meade County Tsunami Duals

It was one of the brothers.  Only reason I know, is because I asked Ohio's coach where Patrick was, and he informed me that he wasn't wrestling this year.  No details as to why.

It was one of the brothers.  Only reason I know, is because I asked Ohio's coach where Patrick was, and he informed me that he wasn't wrestling this year.  No details as to why.

So how would this effect the rankings at 135?

Lastnight at Centrals dual 10th ranked Omar Jarvis beat 4th ranked Cole Proctor of South Oldham. 16 to 8  Omar was in control 80% of the match. Cole had him almost pinned at one point in the 3rd period. Omar was to strong for him to hold. After the match i discovered the Omar broke Cole's nose wit a powerful cross face he used to keep him off his legs. That was one of the best 152 matches Ive seen so far this year.

I've been impressed with the other guys.  Here's the way I see heavy right now.  I think Harlow and Frost are the guys to beat.  After that, I think the next 6 guys are pretty even and a step behind the top 2.

Even

tho the last time pace and harlow met pace beat harlow 15-2 even if harlow improved tremendously i would have to still consider tyler a championship contender along with frost!

I think this year will be an overall great year to watch heavyweight medal rounds and to see where everyone ends up. Without a doubt all of the top 5 have a good shot at state.

Even

tho the last time pace and harlow met pace beat harlow 15-2 even if harlow improved tremendously i would have to still consider tyler a championship contender along with frost!

When was the last time they wrestled?

Perfect example.  You can't just randomly throw out results that you think happened.  You have no credibility after something like that.

Unfortunately for me my team thought it would be funny to tell me the "results" of a tourny I missed. Ive been wrong ever since

Lastnight at Centrals dual 10th ranked Omar Jarvis beat 4th ranked Cole Proctor of South Oldham. 16 to 8  Omar was in control 80% of the match. Cole had him almost pinned at one point in the 3rd period. Omar was to strong for him to hold. After the match i discovered the Omar broke Cole's nose wit a powerful cross face he used to keep him off his legs. That was one of the best 152 matches Ive seen so far this year.

Doctor said that Cole's gonna be wearing 'the mask' for the rest of the season, haha.

Nick Staten-152 Or Hurstle Upchurch-140 Are No Longer Wrestling For McCreary They Havent All Year

Well our 152 wrestled some one from there nd beat them they announced nick staten at the meet!!!