Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Pre-season rankings 2009/2010 - August 24

Wow.  Thought he asked for a North or KCd kid.... not an Eastern kid who has an opinion on everything.

OCMVP, you clearly didn't read Eagle's post. He didn't state an opinion. He told you what he knew from direct contact with the Hendren family. He's correct that Hardy will wrestle for KCD to avoid losing his junior year of eligibility.

I see the backbiting and criticizing are already starting. At least we have Danger to lighten things up!

OCMVP, you clearly didn't read Eagle's post. He didn't state an opinion. He told you what he knew from direct contact with the Hendren family. He's correct that Hardy will wrestle for KCD to avoid losing his junior year of eligibility.

I see the backbiting and criticizing are already starting. At least we have Danger to lighten things up!

Dont worry Mama bear I'm sure he can fight his own battles.

[glow=red,2,300]He told you what he knew from direct contact with the Hendren family. He's correct that Hardy will wrestle for KCD to avoid losing his junior year of eligibility.[/glow]

What I heard was that Hendron is going to KCD but plans to practice and travel with St. X.  Can he do that?  :-o

Just call it an open mat and anyone can show up. Then all in the clear.

I'd hate to see this kid not be able to wrestler because he is the only kid on the KCD team with no one else to wrestle.

Or you could be like the military.  "Don't ask don't tell". :-D

I heard that Hardy checked into it with the khsaa and his options were go to another school and loose a years eligibility or stay at kcd and represent kcd but practice and travel with another school and only if he could find a school that would agree to it,and st.x did.

I heard that Hardy checked into it with the khsaa and his options were go to another school and loose a years eligibility or stay at kcd and represent kcd but practice and travel with another school and only if he could find a school that would agree to it,and st.x did.

We're not here to discuss eligibility of a student (read the rules). We're also not here to bash the KHSAA.

Ok, I understand.

Im glad that the KHSAA is allowing this guy to continue his wrestling career in a matter that will allow him to reach his full potential. Sounds like he was abandoned by his teammates and coach, good to know he wont have to sit out this year.

Joey Henderson should be ranked higher than 14th he dominated USA wrestling with ease, and would've done well at nationals. I think he deserves a top 10.

At 103 4  Old Co  TJ Schuyler  do you think he stay 103

At state when i talked to him he said he prolly wont go 103 he would 12 cause cuttin weight will be to hard

At 103 4   Old Co   TJ Schuyler   do you think he stay 103

At state when i talked to him he said he prolly wont go 103 he would 12 cause cuttin weight will be to hard

I really don't know.  I usually take the approach to leave them unless I have a good reason to believe they will be moving up (I know they were cutting a lot of weight or they weighed in this summer 50 pounds heavier).

Oh, how i've missed you.

Danger.. are you still on here talkin smack!? haha Sup big homie!

Looks like SOUTHERNS going to have a pretty decent team this year!! GO TROJANS!! Heck of a lineup of little guys!

Go Coach Latsha!

JAMES HUFFINE!

AND MIDGET BOY 119!!

when dont southern have a good team????? they been doing it big the past couple of years but will they take regional title again making tti two years in a row.......

OK I'm sorry but I have to call you out on this statement. 

In the last 5 years Southern only placed in the top 25 at state once (2006 they placed 25th)

The other years go as followed. 

2009--------27th

2008--------41st

2007--------48th

2006--------25th

2005--------45th

I'm not sure what you call a "good team" but I personally don't. 

Don't get me wrong I think they have some competitive wrestlers but a top team they are not.  I would rather call them an up and comming team.  They have made some great strides in the last 10 years and maybe some day they can become that good or great team but not yet.

This is the opinion of GOO

Take it or leave it.

My opinion means very little.  :-D

Oh come on GOO.  You underestimate yourself.  I'm sure at least a couple folks on here give your opinion a lot of value.  I took the comment in relation to the region.  And we won't go any deeper than that region 3.

Awww thank you Rang.

Now that we don't have smites or Kudos (i forgot what the good marks were called) anymore I don't know what to do with myself. 

I can't tell If I'm stirring anything up.  :evil:

A team is as good as its expectations imo. i mean im not trying to hotdog but im making an example, wofo is suppose to be a good team every year, and when we dont live up to our expectations (state title) every year its hard to cope with. Southern has its own expectations, they take what they can get and make something of it. i mean they are a solid team, thats why coach carr books them every year for yellowjacket tourny, cuz they're solid. im sayin look at someone like zack tucker, my sophmore year i never would have thought that kid would do anything, ever, but after a year of workin with the southern team, he came back last year and surprised alot of people. He put me on my back at my own school, with some of my best friends watching too :x, but im just sayin, dont say (even if it is your opinion) that a team isnt what people would call good, southern is as good as it works. And state finishes are hard to determine if a team is good or not, alot of variables are involved at state.