Allamerican125

Sophomore Nationals in Pittsburg, PA

How will these guys do?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How will these guys do?

• Place top 8 (Allamerican Status)
    • Not Place
    • Shouldnt even bother going

Who's all going to the first ever Sophomore Nationals, The Sophomore and Junior Nationals will be ran at the same time. I know Coty Lewis and Shane Parks, Josh Ashbrook and Beau Sanders have been invited and are going.

I don't know how any of them will do. I do know one thing though, they had better keep wrestling a lot because there's going to be some good kids there and they'll be in shape.

I expect this tournament will attract alot of top kids. There will be alot of really good wrestlers from all states who will not place. But when you consider the caliber of the competition, you have to realize its an honor just to be competing at the same level as the best. As corny as it sounds and youve heard it over and over you have to beat the best to be the best and the only way you can beat them is to show up when the whistle blows.

Good Luck to all!

Why should he go.. I dont think he's that good he just gets lucky..

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Wow I know quite a few people who would like to be lucky over 120 times in two years without a loss.

Mat_wrestler, seriously, stop dogging the kid. How could you base 120+ wins on luck. Sullivan is good, and i don't think luck has anything to do with it. He's beaten the best in kentucky in his weigh class 2 years in a row, and anyone can vouch that that kind of consistency involves alot more that luck.

Why should he go.. I dont think he's that good he just gets lucky..

Are you joking or should we go ahead and label you as a complete idiot and ignore further posts?

There are a few Ky wrestlers that can compete at a national level. I thought I would put together a list of those who I beleive could compete then put an asterik beside the ones I think could place in their grade level.

Senoirs

Derek Scott*

Eric Bryant*

Jacob Murton*

Austin Cooper

Richard Starks*

Taylor Scherer

Juniors

Ben Warner*

Dan Fuller (if he was at 119)

Daniel Thueneman

Sophmores

Travis Sullivan*

Shane Parks

Coty Lewis

Bryan Peace

John Wolsiefer*

Elliot Martin

Freshman

Harrison Courtney

These guys should all attend nationals for their grade level. I said Dan Fuller because I beleive at 119 (his body fat didn't let him go to 119) he would have won it easily... this kid is tough...most likely state champ at 125/119 next year!! If Elliot Martin would ever get up to 100 lbs. he would be great also.