Sign in to follow this  
jjj

what do you eat after you weight in

what makes the diffrence for duals and tournements

Tournaments last longer therefor he needs more energy. Whereas duals don't last as long, so he may not need as much energy from food.

I usually enjoy a couple hot dogs, some nachos a twix and a mountain dew from the concession. Gets me nice and ready  for my match :-D

Im the same way i can eat anything before a macth and never get sick.  :-D

Pasta and gatorade right after weigh ins.  Water anytime before a match, gatorade after.  Throughout the day bagels and the rest of the pasta.

It's funny when first time wrestlers go to the concession stand and order doughnuts. It's even more hilarious when your wrestling them and you get that niiice tight waist on them and then watch them take injury time while their heads in the trash can.  :evil:

It's funny when first time wrestlers go to the concession stand and order doughnuts. It's even more hilarious when your wrestling them and you get that niiice tight waist on them and then watch them take injury time while their heads in the trash can.  :evil:

I love watching the first timers weight cutters, who after weigh ins consume everything and anything in sight to only find themselves lying on the ground moaning and groaning when they should be getting ready for there match. Then they go get pinned, and blame there match on how they "woke up that morning sick".

to me it is even funnier when you see your own teammates eat like pigs after you told them not to, and then they go out and throw up on the back of some one..haha.. remember that one Bear

i eat tons of donuts after weigh inns and i never feel bad at all

to me it is even funnier when you see your own teammates eat like pigs after you told them not to, and then they go out and throw up on the back of some one..haha.. remember that one Bear

HAHAHA I do I do. Or weighing in at the school before we leave and the dude thinks that was weigh ins and eats like a mad man on the way up hahaha

i say "Momma!! Would you please go to McDonalds for me and get me a sausage McSkillit with a hash brown an a large sweet tea. PLEASE!!!!!!?????" Works 40% of the time, all the time :-D