Sign in to follow this  
matrat

who is the most ocward guy to wrestle ?

I've never wrestled him personally, but I heard that Ross Frasier was very awkward to wrestle with.

anybody who stops growing at age 7 prob is and he was as wide as he was tall

I would be willing to beat (and I have never wrestled him) that Alex Henderson from Seneca would be a difficult wrestler to wrestle at his weight class.  he always seemed to me to be veeeeerrryyy tall for his weight class.

I would be willing to beat (and I have never wrestled him) that Alex Henderson from Seneca would be a difficult wrestler to wrestle at his weight class.  he always seemed to me to be veeeeerrryyy tall for his weight class.

Understatement to say the least.  Henderson is tall with long limbs too.  I swear that kid could throw his legs in while sitting in a chair.

Nope. I was medium height for my weight maybe shorter all i did was low single then cradled him. It was like a pin in a minute and something but I never found tall guys that awkward to wrestle. I actually prefered to wrestle tall guys because you could lock their limbs up easily.

that 30 foot tall guy from moore had to be up there.

that mfer is sooooooo long and rides sooo weird on top.

i would say i was pretty weird to wrestle, never used regular defense, always went for sit arounds and on top threw crab rides.

also des jakes is another long wrestler who threw crabs rides, nobody knows what to do when you crab ride them.

I would say Josh Boggs was in his day.  Great wrestler!

Yeah he was pretty awkward, I couldn't hit any of my shots against him!  Courtney is pretty awkward too with the way he sits to his hip off an opponent's high crotch.  Travis K too because of his height.  Brian White has a style that is crazy because of his uncanny balance.

Imagine wrestling the one-legged, Robels of ASU. Campell County's Josh Boggs presented problems back in his day.

yeah robles wouldnt be fun the guy has a huge upperbody and benchs 300 hundred read in a magizine once he gets ahold of u that couldnt be fun

For all of you all that does not know, the guy I mentioned Josh Boggs also wrestled with one leg.  Mutiple time state medalists and wrestled for Cumberlands I believe.

For all of you all that does not know, the guy I mentioned Josh Boggs also wrestled with one leg.  Mutiple time state medalists and wrestled for Cumberlands I believe.

Another reason to love the sport of wrestling...I person with a physical disability forces his opponent to wrestle his style, essentially turning a disadvantage in most facets into an advantage in wrestling...