Sign in to follow this  
sneaky snake

What wrestler will you miss the most?

Campbell County seniors:

Caleb Schneider

Dusty Brown

Justin Black

Jake Ilg

All great kids, and a pleasure to root for this year.

will miss alot of the guys leaving us and i want to thank them for giving us a show every time they steped on the mat thxs guys for all the work u put in  :-D

Jared Smith from Fort Campbell, he was so funny to watch

But in all seriousness im going to miss Isaac Ervin and Dee Leavell, just the way they wrestled. Never got to see Courtney or Zarth

how did you never see them? they only have 7 championships between them...

Honestly I can say I'll miss Courtney the most and not because he's a 4x champ but rather because I know the time and effort he has put in and I'll miss wrestling with him and watching him develop into the man he has become.  He's very very very competitive which is great but he knows when to listen, is respectful and follows through with everyone's suggestions and then decides whether that technique fits his style.  I've said it before and I'll say it again but the best thing about Harrison is that he's an even better person than he is a wrestler.

Honestly I can say I'll miss Courtney the most and not because he's a 4x champ but rather because I know the time and effort he has put in and I'll miss wrestling with him and watching him develop into the man he has become.  He's very very very competitive which is great but he knows when to listen, is respectful and follows through with everyone's suggestions and then decides whether that technique fits his style.  I've said it before and I'll say it again but the best thing about Harrison is that he's an even better person than he is a wrestler.

Really, it is going to be hard going in the room and Harrison not be in there. Yea i'll miss Harrison the most, i learned so much just watching him wrestle.

Whiting.  He was fun to watch, and fun to discuss the controversy that seemed to crop up every time he 'looked' wrong at a kid.  I'll enjoy seeing him on the gridiron.

Whiting.  He was fun to watch, and fun to discuss the controversy that seemed to crop up every time he 'looked' wrong at a kid.  I'll enjoy seeing him on the gridiron.

Agree -- When I thought about this, I realized the pool of wrestlers throughout Kentucky is kind of young. The only ones I'll consciously miss are

Zarth

Norbury

Davis

Courtney

Whiting

Last year, my list was much longer:

Elliott Martin

Zach Poulton

Coty Lewis

Derek Branch

Josh Ashbrook

Mark Jones

Anthony Bailey

Mason Reid

Jarvis Elam

I second that.  I was hoping for another guitar version of the star spangled banner featuring chicken pickin Dusty Stangel the morning of the finals.

maybe one more story before he goes to?

K Hedges  always fun to watch and never know the outcome.

M Zarth  119 pound absolute beast

A Lenz  would wrestle anyone at any weight (think he could have given bradbury a run)

H Courtney  the best

just a few that i wanted to mention

Three come to mind-two rivals in the region Justin Davis and Ichiro Chiba, and one of my own Kiel Dodd.  Good luck to all three of these young men in future endeavors.

Three come to mind-two rivals in the region Justin Davis and Ichiro Chiba, and one of my own Kiel Dodd.  Good luck to all three of these young men in future endeavors.

How are Justin Davis and Ichiro Chiba rivals???