Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings Pre-season 2009/2010 - MAR 3

tilts dont win a match... i will say that he wrestled palmer pretty closely at state, and i think that osbourne is MUCH better than palmer.

well he culdve cut weight or bump up a weight and wrestle my brother

Didnt think you would do it. Poor Blue was stuck with you when we all thought you were cutting to 103 earlier in the year

ya it is but i havnt gained weight and im workin out so ill make it 103

That's easy to say in the offseason bud. lol Christian County should have some tough light weights next year, I'd like to see how the weights pan out with Taylor Sauterley, Jeremy Burnham, Colton Hall, Cameron Montgomery, and Korey Polley who will all be freshman next year. I think it will be Sauterley at 103 Bird at 112 Hall at 119 Montgomery at 125 and Polley at 130. Who knows with these younger guys though, they have a lot of growing to do.  :evil:

well he culdve cut weight or bump up a weight and wrestle my brother

Well sadly our backup 112 was one of the 3 worst wrestlers on the team. So we could either have Blue lose to you or just forget about any team success. Although I weighed 112 my body fat was too low for Mrs Gusse to let me wrestle there. So I got stuck with your brother

1 Cam Co Korey Shotwell 12

2 JC JJ Jude 10

3 Scott Zack Sowder 12

4 St X Ross Robinson 12

5 TC Andrew Wright 12

6 Ryle Court Mace 11

7 SO Cole Proctor 11

8 Tri Erin McCauley 12

9 Jeff Dair Shapirov 12

10 CH Robert Robey 11

11 SC Casey Delong 12

12 HC Ryan Duzyk 11

13 Man Travis Terranova 12

14 NO Logan Stuerle 11

15 Un Co Kenneth Brummett 9

16 Fair Jake Maupin 10

17 Vall Michael Clark 12

18 Eas Tom Rupp 11

19 Mc Cen Larry Sammons 10

20 Hop Chad Jordan 11

i lik how lik Manual 152's is ranked ahead of me while im at 17 so far even tho i've beaten him twice and he's never beaten me i guess i gotta do some more this year to get a higher ranking thts ok.

1 Cam Co Korey Shotwell 12

2 JC JJ Jude 10

3 Scott Zack Sowder 12

4 St X Ross Robinson 12

5 TC Andrew Wright 12

6 Ryle Court Mace 11

7 SO Cole Proctor 11

8 Tri Erin McCauley 12

9 Jeff Dair Shapirov 12

10 CH Robert Robey 11

11 SC Casey Delong 12

12 HC Ryan Duzyk 11

13 Man Travis Terranova 12

14 NO Logan Stuerle 11

15 Un Co Kenneth Brummett 9

16 Fair Jake Maupin 10

17 Vall Michael Clark 12

18 Eas Tom Rupp 11

19 Mc Cen Larry Sammons 10

20 Hop Chad Jordan 11

i lik how lik Manual 152's travis terranova is ranked ahead of me while im at 17 so far even tho i've beaten him twice and he's never beaten me i guess i gotta prove myself again this year to get a higher ranking thts ok. :?

If you are ranked 17th, I think its fair to say you never proved yourself this year.  Give Ranger a break, he threw these together real quick becuase people was asking for them

lol, just saying that almost every time i read a post of yours, its something that seems like it will make someone mad...looks like someone did get mad though, now you have 32 negative karma. lol

is decker staying 215 i though he was just wrestling it because blakemore was 89

Maybe he might be if so he should be above hearn he has beatin him 3 times this past season but if he is no more than 196 latsha told him to go 189

how is romel giddens ranked 12th when he went 2 and out at state?

bryce dont worry about it romel probably wont make 103 he might go 105 after christmas but not 3

I've read on other posts that the only person in the state that would be able to challenge Fahy, is a 103 in Union County's middle school program. Is this going to be the year that we see him? And if so, will he be at 103? Can someone please elaborate?

I've read on other posts that the only person in the state that would be able to challenge Fahy, is a 103 in Union County's middle school program. Is this going to be the year that we see him? And if so, will he be at 103? Can someone please elaborate?

which 103 from union?brock ervin? wedding?

there refering to wedding who will not be unions 103 he will be attending evansville memorial in IN i do believe

wedding is moving? that sucks he was good. didnt he beat wade willen at middlle school state?

wedding is moving? that sucks he was good. didnt he beat wade willen at middlle school state?

yeah he beat willen his older brother also wrestles there i think they live right over the border or something funny im not sure

tilts dont win a match... i will say that he wrestled palmer pretty closely at state, and i think that osbourne is MUCH better than palmer.

tilts don't win a match?? don't get these things called back points? tilts win matches as much as a shot, or a throw. i mean you should know this kasey.

tilts don't win a match?? don't get these things called back points? tilts win matches as much as a shot, or a throw. i mean you should know this kasey.

im not even going to respond to that kentucky10, except to say that i only got tilted once that match, and he was still losing after the tilt.i mean you should know ky10, you are his fan club and all, didnt you watch the match?

im not even going to respond to that kentucky10, except to say that i only got tilted once that match, and he was still losing after the tilt.i mean you should know ky10, you are his fan club and all, didnt you watch the match?

2 times actually  :-D