Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS STATE TOURNAMENT PREDICTIONS 2008/2009 - FEB 17

I know it sounds dumb, but i'm gettin' quite a laugh out of this. I can just imagine a whole practice being wasted while ya'll are tryin' to no-arms trip one another while Calvin sits in the corner pissed off. lol

haha...i mean we did it on the side not during actual drilling of practice ya know..haha calvin laughd w/ us about it

He's a good guy. As for alot of the other kids on your team, we had an incident at L.I.T.

If I wasn't at risk of being kicked out of school for fighting at a school function, I was about to bust some heads. I'm sure you know what i'm talkin' about. Anything ever happen to them for what went on?

No way Ryan Houchens doesn't at least make the finals this year. Just my opinion. I expect him to come to state focused like he never has been and wrestle out of his mind.

As for Zarth, I don't know why but I have had the strange feeling that he just isn't going to perform the way we're all used to seeing him perform at state. I guess maybe im just hoping he reads this and proves me wrong because i really like the kid.

i was thinking the same 385, then i saw him wrestle logsdon at regionals, and beat him easier than ever. i think he may prove us wrong.

1 JH Josh Johnson 11

2 SC Matt Slone 11

3 Un Co Luke Ervin 12

4 St X John Lampe 10

5 Eas Tom Shirey 10

6 SO Brandon Whitehouse 11

7 Irq Rayshawn Graham 12

8 HC Jack Podgorski 12

9 Tri Matt Matheny 12

10 Moore Zachary Michael 11

11 Ryle Zach Roland 11

12 Whit Co Duncan Caddell 10

13 Har Co Josh Moss 11

14 Lar Co Logan Hull 12

15 SK Korey Belew 11

16 BC Jordan Bernard 12

17 Dav Co Alex Isbill 12

18 TC Brandon Stockwell 10

19 NH Malcolm Glover 10

20 Old Co Michael Toth 11

21 PRP Anthony Wood 10

22 Sou TJ Berryman 12

23 FC Deshawn Barrow 10

24 JC Jimmy Preston 8

25 Coop Lane Jones 8

26 Cald Co Dylan Hale 11

27 Fr Co Hasaamnji Hart 8

28 Nel Co Alex Pearson 10

29 Per Co Cen Greg Hibbard 11

30 Des Zach Goldsmith 10

31 Cen Josh Lockhart 12

32 Pad Til Justin Wynne 9

33 Cam Co Eric Spahr 10

34 Wood Co Patrick Blevins 11

35 Bross Colton Boesch 10

I see Jack no less than 6th judging by his draw. He looked really impressive at regionals, and I think he will really step it up.

he looked really sharp at the  end of hs match against Josh Moss i thought. Going into that extra period i definataly give the advantage to Moss on his feet, but Jack really suprised me with the take down

Was Lofton Wright winning his first match when he pinned Garcia Chavez?

Also does anyone else realize that Sheldon Clark had 3 wrestlers in the finals? Thats pretty good under the radar.

Also, in the 3rd and 4th place match, Jordan Whiting pinned Trey Gentry 3 seconds in to the second period? How does that happen? Who got the decision and what did he choose up or down?

Was Lofton Wright winning his first match when he pinned Garcia Chavez?

Also does anyone else realize that Sheldon Clark had 3 wrestlers in the finals? Thats pretty good under the radar.

yeah lofton was winning when that happened

sean hurt his ankle the day before state while practicing with me

yeah lofton was winning when that happened

sean hurt his ankle the day before state while practicing with me

To me it seemed sean didnt have the desire or motivation to wrestle this year..

Also, in the 3rd and 4th place match, Jordan Whiting pinned Trey Gentry 3 seconds in to the second period? How does that happen? Who got the decision and what did he choose up or down?

He did not pin him in 3 sec. In the 2nd he pined him in 1:03 in the 2nd the 1st Was only 1:00

What stuns me is Campbell county took 4th as a team. Shawn hamons was 33-3 before quiting. That would of at least put campbell county at a running for 3rd.

What stuns me is Campbell county took 4th as a team. Shawn hamons was 33-3 before quiting. That would of at least put campbell county at a running for 3rd.

How much did the losses of Keaton Thomas and Levi Griggs hurt Union?