Sign in to follow this  
knarkill

South Eastern Rankings on Flo! - Updated 013009

9.Matt Zarth (Harrison County, KT)

I'm suprised they got his name right, cause thats all they did.

I think abbreviating Kentucky with KT just justifies that these rankings don't think very highly of our state.

I certainly don't know all of the kids on the lists. But if Courney didn't wrestle in a national tourn. such as the beast etc. people don't know him like other 160's. For example a few years ago a kid got mr. basketball for the state but 3rd in his own region only because he played tourn. across state. I'm not saying courtney doesn't derserve it but trying find areason.

Did you all watch that Eric Grajales I think that is how it spelled at 135 weight he is hands down the baddest dude in that weight and possibly any weight. He is college ready now and is going to Michigan next season.

Did you all watch that Eric Grajales I think that is how it spelled at 135 weight he is hands down the baddest dude in that weight and possibly any weight. He is college ready now and is going to Michigan next season.

I don't know.  I'll be anxious to see if he and David Taylor meet up at nationals or even in the next couple years in college.

David Taylor would mop his face across the mat.

I saw Grajales wrestle in person last year in Birmingham and that kid is a beast, he plays around a little bit and is cocky with lesser competition, but he is really a beast and i don't know anything about Taylor mopping him up, because I haven't seen Taylor wrestle, but I doubt very seriously it would be any type of mopping going on.

arron carr is ranked thats kool i think eric grajales would get beat by josh joshson

grajalas is punk he aint nothin. he aint got nothin. ima pin him...pin him in 10 seconds with leg cradle rawrrrrr

any1 else think its weired that Harrison Courtney is not in the top ten?

courtney is punk he aint nothin. he aint got nothin. bernard gonna pin him... in 10 seconds with a freak man-child slam u see u will all see. get ready bernard #1 he #1 :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :mrgreen:

courtney is punk he aint nothin. he aint got nothin. bernard gonna pin him... in 10 seconds with a freak man-child slam u see u will all see. get ready bernard #1 he #1 :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :mrgreen:

ok...someone please grow up

grajalas is punk he aint nothin. he aint got nothin. ima pin him...pin him in 10 seconds with leg cradle rawrrrrr

ur sadly mistaken son, and if u really can pin Eric grajalas in 10 second i look forward to see u in the Olympics

Before you pin Grajales or make a fool of yourself again,why don't you learn how to speak English and write so you don't look like a retard.But then again from the sound of things, I don't think you can help yourself.

jacob bradford is ranked on this, but ryan houchens isnt, do they know something ranger doesnt? :-D

you are an idiot kasey. bradford is ranked ahead of houchens in the rankings, as well as beat him at sout oldham... i wonder why he is ranked ahead of him in this as well :? haha