Sign in to follow this  
kyrj

When will State Brackets be posted

You can look at the brackets from last year and see how the region placers are paired.  It has been the same format the last two years.  I assume they will use the same pairings this year.

75LBS looks like the seating is al ittle jacked up from what i've been reading. I thought the top 2 seeds would of been Wiley and Gilkey. It looks like the lower side of the bracket is weak. The finals aren't going to be to pretty.

75LBS looks like the seating is al ittle jacked up from what i've been reading. I thought the top 2 seeds would of been Wiley and Gilkey. It looks like the lower side of the bracket is weak. The finals aren't going to be to pretty.

I don't think they are seeded.  Much like the high school, I believe it is drawn.  So #1 from region A gets #4 from region D.  No guarantee the best kids won't meet early.

This is a very competitive weight class.  The one side has Wiley, Erdman, and Gilkey, and the other side has Emerson, Roth, Goshorn, and Auxier.  All 7 are tough good kids.  I don't see anything jacked up.  Auxier almost beat Gilkey at state duals, and Wiley, Erdman, Roth, and Goshorn have taken turns beating each other.  Should be fun to watch the brackets unfold.  They all better come prepared.