Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2008/2009 - JAN 7

Ranger Kyle Marston of franklin county high school has defeated several top 25 wrestlers at 103 and have yet to see his name on the rankings. Maybe you have him confused with franklin high school in ohio.

greg hibbard of perry county central should be ranked at 140 he  has a record of 10-2 and is undefeated in the region and also beat the #4 ranked tyler grimm...

greg hibbard of perry county central should be ranked at 140 he  has a record of 10-2 and is undefeated in the region and also beat the #4 ranked tyler grimm...

when did this happen?

Ranger Kyle Marston of franklin county high school has defeated several top 25 wrestlers at 103 and have yet to see his name on the rankings. Maybe you have him confused with franklin high school in ohio.

If you want to get someone ranked, tell Ranger who they beat/when/how. Ranger works hard to get this kind information and if no one tells him who did what, the rankings will not change. Keep him informed to keep the rankings updated.

Hibbard is doing well this season but has not wrestled Grimm.  He has pinned Saner and Caudill both of Johnson, and pinned Sweet of Wayne, Hurstle Upchurch of McCreary, Miles of Letcher and Newsome of Whitley. He lost a decision to LaLonde of Tates Creek 13-6.

umm...how are you going to inform someone about another teams little lashley hasn't been to practice in awhile..so i dont expect him to be wrestling anything anytime soon. Don't believe someone from outside of our team can inform someone else about our lineup.

well im actually good friends with lashley so i figured it was good info sorry

8th Austin stepp 160 beat 3rd jordan freeman dec. 3-0 this weekend at the Nitro Pat vance inv. The news is from jc that freeman is dropping down to 152 then JJ jude is going 145. So ranger there some weight class updates!

what ever happend to the lawrence county wrestling program, they used to be pretty good. and what happend to chriz kazee (189) you talk about a fall from the top. but I think they'll be back someday

Mister Cobble will not be able to wrestle this year due to a knee injury.  He will have surgery later this week.  I truly think that he would have been high on the podium this year. I wish him luck at University of Kentucky with fellow Central Alum heavy Corey Peters.

jared smith the 125 from fort campbell only beat zach pitman from paducah 5-3 last saturday. it was a tight match the whole way through, i actually think pitman was in the lead for most of the match.

pitman also beat the guy from carmi-white illinois 8-3. the kid from carmi-white beat keaton starks from calloway and i think may have beaten smith from fort campbell but i didnt see that match.

yes it is true zac brown is out for the rest of the season, we are all really bummed out about this. zac wrestled and won many tough matches with this injury shows how truly tough he is. still got one more year!