Sign in to follow this  
Wildblueeyes

Lafayette 5 Star 1-10-08

we had the pools and everything listed on a sheet of paper, but i forgot who all was there. i know montgomery county was. franklin from ohio that was at wci last week. two indiana teams will also be attending. tates creek, franklin, and an indiana team plus one more that i cant recall, are in one pool.

we had the pools and everything listed on a sheet of paper, but i forgot who all was there. i know montgomery county was. franklin from ohio that was at wci last week. two indiana teams will also be attending. tates creek, franklin, and an indiana team plus one more that i cant recall, are in one pool.

so is franklin county hs in ky gona be there?

As of right now the only teams for sure I know will be there is Harrison Co, Oldham Co, Lafayette, Dunbar, Tates Creek, Bryan Station, Rietz Indiana, Mt Vernon Indiana, Montgomerey Co, Christian Co, South Oldham, Henry Clay, Franklin Ohio, Cooper, Wayne Co, and North Oldham. Not to sure what the Pools are like though.

As of right now the only teams for sure I know will be there is Harrison Co, Oldham Co, Lafayette, Dunbar, Tates Creek, Bryan Station, Rietz Indiana, Mt Vernon Indiana, Montgomerey Co, Christian Co, South Oldham, Henry Clay, Franklin Ohio, Cooper, Wayne Co, and North Oldham. Not to sure what the Pools are like though.

rietz, tates creek, franklin ohio, and the fourth im not sure of are in one pool.

I believe those are the 16 teams.  And I think Coach McCoy is still putting the pools together.  That's not an easy job to divide the teams so that regional opponents are separated as much as possible and still give the majority of top individuals a good shot at advancing to the championship round.

yeah i know that pool B consists of Harrison Co, South Oldham, Henry Clay, and Mt. Vernon.

Beat me to it... I also know that 112 is gonna be stacked that day. me, Dee Leavell, Will Bryant, Zack Brown, Luke Troxxell, Alex Johns from Reitz( kid is pretty good, Ranked 23 in senior national rankings).

I believe those are the 16 teams.  And I think Coach McCoy is still putting the pools together.  That's not an easy job to divide the teams so that regional opponents are separated as much as possible and still give the majority of top individuals a good shot at advancing to the championship round.

well our coach already gave us the pools, so im pretty sure coach mccoy emailed my coach the pools or something.

wow this is gona b a pretty big tourny. who do u think will compete in the finals at each wieght class an wat top will the teams be? jus curious i like knowing opinions lol

119 is some wat stacked

Oldham Co,14

Lafayette,6

Montgomerey Co,19

South Oldham,12

Henry Clay,2

Cooper,23

North Oldham10

and who knows how good the Indiana,Ohio teams are good to be

this will be a lot of fun

Beat me to it... I also know that 112 is gonna be stacked that day. me, Dee Leavell, Will Bryant, Zack Brown, Luke Troxxell, Alex Johns from Reitz( kid is pretty good, Ranked 23 in senior national rankings).

Leavell pinned Bryant easily so I see Brown and Bryant out of the picture. I can't wait to see this Leavell versus Lenz rematch I've been waiting for. Also I think the Troxell matchup against Leavell will be very interesting. I can't even make a prediction with this match because Leavell has never wrestled someone that was longer and lankier than him haha

If this kid from Reitz is the 103 pounder that Elam used to practice with I'd love to see him thrown into the mix also.

Mt. Vernon, IN is where Dakoda Choate is from originally.  His younger brother, Aaron, is their varsity 152 this year.

Leavell pinned Bryant easily so I see Brown and Bryant out of the picture. I can't wait to see this Leavell versus Lenz rematch I've been waiting for. Also I think the Troxell matchup against Leavell will be very interesting. I can't even make a prediction with this match because Leavell has never wrestled someone that was longer and lankier than him haha

If this kid from Reitz is the 103 pounder that Elam used to practice with I'd love to see him thrown into the mix also.

well you also have to think that maybe bryant got caught. it was in about a minute was it? id love to have seen what happened so i could draw my own conlusion as to what happened.

Guest cmccoy

The pools are listed below. Franklin County is coming not Franklin Ohio.

Pool A

Lafayette

Montgomery County

North Oldham

Wayne County

Pool B

Harrison County

Henry Clay

Mount Vernon (IN)

South Oldham

Pool C

Cooper

Franklin HS

Reitz (IN)

Tates Creek

Pool D

Bryan Station

Christian County

Oldham County

Paul Dunbar

FYI...Reitz has a stud at 119 and apparently if him and Zarth meet in the finals "the match will be worth the price of admission."

Seth Coy has wrestled Josh Broning 3 times this year already. He has gotten closer to winning every time. It looks like thist could be his day. From what I have seen I think Coy is better on his feet than Broning, he just has to stay away from his tight tie-up.

yes Alex John is the 103 from Reiz Elam practiced with. I think he won the Mater Die Tourny this year and got MOW at 119