Sign in to follow this  
sheeves

Region 7 Super Duals

Logsdon may suprise many of you this weekend and in the coming months.  If Zarth isn't on the top of his game he'll get caught one of the times they meet up. Mack has been waiting and training a long time for this opportunity.

I like Travis K. over K. Hedges in a close one.

i think that is crazy i see travis getting worked for three periods, im just saying

who is this travis k. kid anyway? i've never even heard of him before.

how can you say that hes going to get beat by kasey hedges if youve never even heard of nor seen him? you even called it to be a close one. that doesn't make any sense to me at all.

(not bashing Kasey, im just saying. you cant judge someone you dont know)

im going to have to say that travis k. is going to get beat by kasey h. who really seems to be on top of his game this year

clanman, how can you pick the winner if you don't know the wrestlers?

clanman, how can you pick the winner if you don't know the wrestlers?

Travis Krauziewicz was at 112 last year for Woodford, was a match away from placing at the state tournament.

Travis Krauziewicz was at 112 last year for Woodford, was a match away from placing at the state tournament.

how did he do in that one match?

i have seen results on andy lenz and he was wrestling 112

so the Travis K kid lost to andy lenz in the round before placing?

travis went 2 and 2 at state last year, at 112. he has moved up 2 weight classes. look at shawn johnson, he did place at 103. then he didnt place the next year. i hope this doesnt happen to travis...

travis went 2 and 2 at state last year, at 112. he has moved up 2 weight classes. look at shawn johnson, he did place at 103. then he didnt place the next year. i hope this doesnt happen to travis...

103 is the biggest fluke weight class available in kentucky. this opinion is coming with no bias at all because i wrestled 103 my freshman year.

i dont feel 103 is a fluke persay, but most of the competition is just very young. so it makes it an easy weight to place at, 112 isnt a huge step up in competition either...just my opinion

i dont feel 103 is a fluke persay, but most of the competition is just very young. so it makes it an easy weight to place at, 112 isnt a huge step up in competition either...just my opinion

yeah i thought about adding in the 112 thing, but then i thought about Travis Sullivan. I guess he got so used to the 103s that he couldn't handle the extra strength? and believe me for those of you who have never went from 103 to 112, the strength difference is unbelievable. you wouldn't thank so but it really is.

the strength difference between any weight class is huge. even the middle weights where its only five pounds. five pounds of solid muscle is a lot.

the strength difference between any weight class is huge. even the middle weights where its only five pounds. five pounds of solid muscle is a lot.

i know of a lot of 215s that are stronger than hwt's though. with the exception of maybe jordan whiting. alot of hwt's are just blobs nowadays. its just whoever falls on top of who first wins.

andy lenz is busy working on his ping pong skills  he is and has been wrestling 112 when he finds the time he did step up and wrestle 119 at nelson duals against rusch kid from n oldham  (he has a wicked backhand)

andy lenz is busy working on his ping pong skills  he is and has been wrestling 112 when he finds the time he did step up and wrestle 119 at nelson duals against rusch kid from n oldham  (he has a wicked backhand)

Yea I heard that Lenz is thinking of going pro in ping pong after state this year. I have seen some of his matches in ping pong and there have been some scouts from China there!!!

Does anyone have the first day's schedule?

I really want to see Woodford/Henry Clay/Harrison Co. slug it out. Also the fact that Lafayette/Bourbon Co. and Franklin Co. are all in the same bracket with them is going to make a tremendous first day. It's been a long time since wrestling was this competitive in the 7th Region. There is no clear favorite and that makes it so exciting that a lot will be riding on every single match and minute. Any help with the brackets would be much appreciated from a fan of central Kentucky wrestling.

I've been thinking long and hard about this one and I think I'm going out on a limb, but here is my predicted finish...

Harrison County

Tates Creek

Woodford

Henry Clay

dang you dont think woodford is going to make it to state duals

I'm saying no.  If any team is going to prove me wrong it would be Woodford, but I just think the other teams are too deep for them this year.

I'm saying no.  If any team is going to prove me wrong it would be Woodford, but I just think the other teams are too deep for them this year.

im telling you woodford is going to get there. i know they have a number of holes, but they just always seem to pull it out and have kids that step up from out of nowhere. i wouldn't be shocked if they did end up at 3rd, but i just wont believe it until i see it.