Sign in to follow this  
sheeves

Region 7 Super Duals

Region 7 Duals will be taking place Dec. 22nd and 23rd at Bryan Station High School. What are your predictions and interesting match-ups you hope to see?

My schedule says Lafayette.

From what coach has been telling us its at Bryan Station. I can double check tomorrow at practice though jus to be on the safe side.

From what coach has been telling us its at Bryan Station. I can double check tomorrow at practice though jus to be on the safe side.

Well jus got word that Super Duals will be hosted by Lafayette. Sorry for any inconvience that may have caused. With that aside lets hear some predictions.  :-D

lol nice one sheeves, anyway i think the top four teams will be henry clay, tates creek, woodford county, and dunbar. any individual matchups anyone wants to see? personally myself i cant wait to wrestle joe and travis from woodford. i want to watch brandon abney and pat milford wrestle at 103. 112 would be fun to watch the epic zac lenz rematch. at 112 i also am curious to see how will goes up against both wrestlers, hes a strong kid at 12.

Pat Milford PLD VS Robert Bracco WC

Andy Lenz HARC VS Zach Brown TC

Matt ZarthHC VS Mack Logsdon WC

Joe Mims HC VS Will Bryant LAF

Kasey Hedges TC VS Travis K.WC

Jack P. HC VS Bryan Thompson Frank C

all these should be really good matches, i have Bracco beating Milford, Lenz beating Brown, Zarth beating Logsdon, Bryant over Mims, Travis k. beating Hedges, and Bryan losing to Jack P.

Semones-Griggs  This will be griggs' first test of the year

Semones is wrestling 189 this year but has bumped up to 215 in a match or two. I heard he's been real sick and probably won't even be in their lineup at duals.

i myself would like to see....

Robert Bracco(wc) vs Pat Milford(pd)

Will Bryant(laf) vs Zack Brown(tc)

Matt Zarth(hc) vs Mack Logsdon(wc)

Bryan Thompson(fc) vs Cody Ward(har) *dont under-estimate Cody Ward*

Cody Guiler(hc) vs Josh Moss(har)

Brandon Barnett(har) vs Nick Leddy(pd)

Bill Semones(wc) vs Shaun Lenz(har)

I think that Zarth will likely dominate Logsdon. Just my thoughts.

Most likely but i wouldn't under-estimate Logsdon.

everyone likes a good first year wrestler, but i wouldn't necessarily count on Logsdon being the next Justin Davis...

everyone likes a good first year wrestler, but i wouldn't necessarily count on Logsdon being the next Justin Davis...

Mack Logsdon is definately not a 1st year wrestler. He's been behind Shane Parks and Ethan Miller for the past 2 years.

Don't sleep on Harrison Co., for Saturday. I haven't heard much about them, but they are tough this year. I see them moving on into the second day. I see it as this: Pool 1- Woodford Co., Harrison Co., Henry Clay in Pool 2 I see it as Tates Creek, Dunbar and Madison Central.

yeah logsdon has been working hard the past three years, its just hard to be varsity when you have a state runner up, and state champ ahead of you...

but aside from that, i still feel hes going to get worked by zarth...

sorry, i was mis-led misunderstanding the conversation in the DEC 11th rankings about what it takes to be ranked as a first year wrestler. i guess they meant first year varsity.

:/

Robert Bracco(wc) vs Pat Milford(pd)

Will Bryant(laf) vs Zack Brown(tc)

Bryan Thompson(fc) vs Cody Ward(har) *dont under-estimate Cody Ward*

Cody Guiler(hc) vs Josh Moss(har)

Brandon Barnett(har) vs Nick Leddy(pd)

Bill Semones(wc) vs Shaun Lenz(har)

good matches, i would like to throw you in the mix with bryant and brown

i think zarth will never be in trouble when wrestling logsdon but mac is a smart wrestler and should do ok i dont think he will score offensively though

cody ward upset some kids last year so yeah i wouldnt count him out but is thompson at 130 or 135?

idk i think guiler will dominate everyone in region like last year.

i disagree about guiler. hes good, but stephen kimbrell and nick lalonde are both good as well. not sure if guiler will ever be in danger of losing to either of them, but i dont see him destroying either of them either. i gave both names, cause i dont know what weight guiler will be wrestling.

i disagree about guiler. hes good, but stephen kimbrell and nick lalonde are both good as well. not sure if guiler will ever be in danger of losing to either of them, but i dont see him destroying either of them either. i gave both names, cause i dont know what weight guiler will be wrestling.

dont know much about either so i cant really say

Logsdon may suprise many of you this weekend and in the coming months.  If Zarth isn't on the top of his game he'll get caught one of the times they meet up. Mack has been waiting and training a long time for this opportunity.

I like Travis K. over K. Hedges in a close one.

Oh dear god please dont let tc125 read this. :wink: lol

lol trust me i read everything. i cant prove anyone wrong on this site though, ill have to do it on the mat...

Logsdon and the rest of the Woodford team are going to surprise some people.  Just because they have a lot of former reserves in the line-up doesn't mean they can't keep the streak going.  I'm going to predict that Woodford will have at least 6 placers and two more will sneak in that nobody knows about yet

103- top 3

119- top 5

125- top 8

160- champ

171- top 8

189- top 8