Sign in to follow this  
ˢʰᵃʷⁿ¹¹²

Lonesome Invitationals at Seneca

Doss, North Hardin, Central, Oldham Co., University Heights, Dixie Heights, Moore, North Oldham, PRP, Lawrence Co, South Oldham, Ft. Knox, Christian Co., Iroquois, and Seneca are all listed on the flyer.

Doss, North Hardin, Central, Oldham Co., University Heights, Dixie Heights, Moore, North Oldham, PRP, Lawrence Co, South Oldham, Ft. Knox, Christian Co., Iroquois, and Seneca are all listed on the flyer.

North Oldham is at Nelson Co.  I'll be sending a couple varsity to Lonesome, and a couple JV.

Is it South Oldhams jv or varsity?  Any finals predictions, or good matchups.  This seems like it might be a fairly tough tourny this year.

Danger,

Can we see a McNeeley, Stengel rematch??

Yeah. No excuses like last time. I'm in shape and un-injured. He was always the match that bugged me because I was never really all there when we wrestled.  I'm on a different level than last year. I don't think it'll make it out of the first. But then again, anything can happen out on the mat. We'll have to see. Try to not let the anticipation kill you. ;)

Yeah. No excuses like last time. I'm in shape and un-injured. He was always the match that bugged me because I was never really all there when we wrestled.  I'm on a different level than last year. I don't think it'll make it out of the first. But then again, anything can happen out on the mat. We'll have to see. Try to not let the anticipation kill you. ;)

Sounds great man! Win or loose post it on youtube. I wrestled around with CJ a little over thanksgiving ,  pretty excited to see how the match will turn out.

Yeah. It'll be all business though. Not just another match before. You know what I mean? I don't know if you use to wrestle or are just a fan, but some times there is one person that you just don't know why you lost to and it eats at you. That's what he is to me. lol. I'm gonna do my best to make this one truely youtube worthy.

Yeah. It'll be all business though. Not just another match before. You know what I mean? I don't know if you use to wrestle or are just a fan, but some times there is one person that you just don't know why you lost to and it eats at you. That's what he is to me. lol. I'm gonna do my best to make this one truely youtube worthy.

i c the match coming out the first period

i c the match coming out the first period

It very well may. But then again, He may pin me in .0000008 seconds. I'm looking at things alot different than last season. I don't overlook anybody. And I have been wrestling very ho-hum lately but my loss to Floyd Central's 189 snapped me out of that. I won't just be wrestling enough to get by in a match anymore, i'm gonna come at him like a white-trash hurricane.

Yeah no doubt. I'm actually glad to see CJ get to wrestle someone good this season. Yeah I know what you mean but the worse thing is when you graduate and you loose a match at state at 1 point to someone you should have beat bad. Wish ya luck man, bring ya A game because I know CJ will. :evil:

Yeah no doubt. I'm actually glad to see CJ get to wrestle someone good this season. Yeah I know what you mean but the worse thing is when you graduate and you loose a match at state at 1 point to someone you should have beat bad. Wish ya luck man, bring ya A game because I know CJ will. :evil:

Dang. Did that happen to you? lol. I'll help you build a time machine and you can go back and kick that kids ass.