Sign in to follow this  
Buddhabomb528

Finals Predictions

whos going to beat him.

I think a number of people could beat him such as Will Hogben, Marcell Haynes, and Jordan Woolen. The only outside chance of Blakemore making the finals is if he gets a very lucky draw AND has a very lucky weekend.

Do not count out Zac Brown at 112, Kasey Hedge's at 125 he's a very good wrestler and has proven alot this season by beating Travis K. from Woodford at Regional Duals, and beating Caleb Schneider at the TCI 125 Finals for 1st place. Also Dan Griggs at 189 is a very good solid wrestler that is looking forward to wrestling in state and going to the finals. And possibly Nathan Gray just depends on if he can get back on track, if not a finalist top 5.

Only thing about Kasey's win against Travis, is the fact that Travis pinned himself. Not sure of the score when that happened

Zarth vs. Supe

that will never happen what ever happened to osborne and travis k. beat Supe at Wci i don't think that will be possible it will be.

Osborne Vs. Zarth

Zarth vs. Supe

that will never happen what ever happened to osborne and travis k. beat Supe at Wci i don't think that will be possible it will be.

Osborne Vs. Zarth

Ya i agree. Supe is a very good wrestler, just not on there level.

it seems to go that way year after year.

i agree especially his sophmore year. everyone seemed so close during the season. then during state no one scored a single point on him without him letting them. isnt that how it went?

whos going to beat him.

IMO

I would say that there are a number of people who can and will beat Blakemore this year. He's not really the dominant type, which you usually have to be to make the finals. I would say he wouldn't beat any of the 6 ranked above him, i dont think he even comes close to any of them, and i think that a lot of the kids ranked under him would beat him. He wont win his region, giving him a 2nd place, which would throw at him some very good 3rd placers from another region. You also have to think of all the kids that are going to step up from good schools like Lenz did last year. Theres the kid from Woodford, who is likely practicing with Courtney every day, Lofton Wright and Josh Bell are some sleepers also.

i agree, he is on a whole other level than anyone he wrestles.

I dont see how he is on a whole other level than anyone he wrestles. Has 119 fallen off that much that there are only two good kids in the whole state? Also, how is he "on a whole other level than anyone he wrestles" if he isn't even ranked first in the state?

Harrison Courtney is on a whole other level, John Wolsiefer was on a whole other level, Livingston Merritt was on a whole other level, Joe Carr Jr. was on a whole other level. Matt Zarth is not on a whole other level.

By the way go back and look, im one of the people who were arguing that Zarth will pull it out at state and win it. This hasn't changed at all. I just think its dumb to say that Zarth is on a whole other level when he isn't even ranked first in the state.

I dont see how he is on a whole other level than anyone he wrestles. Has 119 fallen off that much that there are only two good kids in the whole state? Also, how is he "on a whole other level than anyone he wrestles" if he isn't even ranked first in the state?

Harrison Courtney is on a whole other level, John Wolsiefer was on a whole other level, Livingston Merritt was on a whole other level, Joe Carr Jr. was on a whole other level. Matt Zarth is not on a whole other level.

By the way go back and look, im one of the people who were arguing that Zarth will pull it out at state and win it. This hasn't changed at all. I just think its dumb to say that Zarth is on a whole other level when he isn't even ranked first in the state.

Have you ever seen Zarth wrestle at state?