Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

KentuckyWrestling.com HS Rankings - 2007/2008 January 23

Am I going crazy or is there another Ranger123?  The one who posted above me shows a junior varsity level and yet the one who posted the rankings shows a global moderater or whatever level.  The karmas and # of posts are different as well.

Am I going crazy or is there another Ranger123?  The one who posted above me shows a junior varsity level and yet the one who posted the rankings shows a global moderater or whatever level.  The karmas and # of posts are different as well.

If you look at his email profile, it is j.bollman - OC 125 parading as Ranger123

Eric Buchanon pinned Josh Willett from Union County. Nearly beat Agnew  the last time they wrestled. Agnew beat Armstrong. It really looks like 152 in region I is up for grabs. Its going to be a dog fight.....

130 is going to be rough in Region I as well. Skinner, Ervin, Bunch, Hogan, Martin and Martin. Two of these guys arent going to state.... :-o

160 wont be nearly as exciting with Wolseifer out for the season. THat would have been a heck of a match between Ervin and Johnny.

HWT Houston Croney seems to have seperated himself from the rest of the region I opponents. I cant believe that Rhinestine fell off like he did.

lots of surprises should be in store. State duals this weekend, Regional in two weeks, and State following.......LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

colonelcoach2007, Zach Rinestine hasn't fell off.  He just hasn't wrestled much in any of the same tournaments that CCHS has.  Nor has he had the opportunity to get a match with Houston.  First off he started the season late because the Falcons Football season went into Dec.  Then At the Christan county tourney he admittedly made a mistake and lost a match to a kid from TN.  He did later beat that same kid in the consolations.  He won the Calloway Christmas tournament.  He went to the GP West Invitational as the 1 seed and lost to the number 2 kid from Franklin TN in the finals.  He has only lost two matches since he started the season.  Last weekend he missed the Region Duals because he had pink eye.  He will also miss our own Blue Grey Duals because he must take the SAT test the same day.  He is practicing and training hard and has improved greatly from where he was last season.  He looks forward to hitting the mat with Houston as they seem to have missed each other througout the season.  One last thing, he is ranked on this forum below Tanner Flynn of Caldwell even though Tanner has never beaten him.  Of course neither of them have wrestled the other this season either.  I think the biggest reason he's dropped in the rankings is his late start and FCHS not going to some of the same tourney's as CCHS.

Hop  Derrick Dillard beat Chr Co   Jeff White   twice this year how is Jeff ranked and he not?

Who else has Dillard faced? Hoptown has backed out of tournaments this season.White has been to some tough tournies in Ky. and Alabama ,and has wrestled well.

Hop  Derrick Dillard beat Chr Co   Jeff White   twice this year how is Jeff ranked and he not?

I need to be able to post a pop-up audio file that says "if you don't like what you see, then beat someone ahead of you.  And you have to make sure your coach submits results to someone (this site or KWCA or a newpaper) or the win may not be noticed."  Don't complain after the fact when virtually noone outside region 2 (North Oldham is an exception) posts nearly complete results.  If you send me the info (before Wednesday) I will reflect it as long as you are a reputable member on this site.

I need to be able to post a pop-up audio file that says "if you don't like what you see, then beat someone ahead of you.  And you have to make sure your coach submits results to someone (this site or KWCA or a newpaper) or the win may not be noticed."  Don't complain after the fact when virtually noone outside region 2 (North Oldham is an exception) posts nearly complete results.  If you send me the info (before Wednesday) I will reflect it as long as you are a reputable member on this site.

You have a hard job...for what its worth, I have no complaints.  You are doing a great job. 

EagleWrestler provided specific details of two people he beat who are ranked higher than him -- not trash talk.

Yes, that is good.  BUT, what I really hate is when someone whines "I beat wrestler A and wrestler B, why are they ahead of me?" and forgets to mention that they have a record of 2-99 and lost in OT to my 4 year old son.  You can't just mention your highlights.  BTW - I'm not saying that is the case here, but it happens a lot and that's part of the reason guys don't always jump up when they post something like this.

Jeff White beat Kyle Proffit and the stubblefield kid on thursday night at the dual between caldwell, paducah, and christian.

Jeff White beat Kyle Proffit and the stubblefield kid on thursday night at the dual between caldwell, paducah, and christian.

proffitt was out for 2 weeks with impetigo and his first practice back was wednesday, and he was out of shape real bad. that was his first match since the big east tourney

Yes, that is good.  BUT, what I really hate is when someone whines "I beat wrestler A and wrestler B, why are they ahead of me?" and forgets to mention that they have a record of 2-99 and lost in OT to my 4 year old son.  You can't just mention your highlights.  BTW - I'm not saying that is the case here, but it happens a lot and that's part of the reason guys don't always jump up when they post something like this.

It's definitely not the case seeing as i also mentioned all of my losses at 130. and I definitely do have a winning record

Scott's 215 or 189 had to have help off the mat at The dave Bean Classic, from what I heard he won't be back. Done for the season.If you havn't seen him he is a beast. I wish him the best.