Sign in to follow this  
fortknoxhwt

who do you think is the strongest in you weight class

the strongest kid I've seen, is the Lawson kid 285 from Doss. I heard he is out hurt. But I have been told from other powerlifters NO BODY is benching, squatting, or dead lifting more than this kid did during the summer. But I heard the lifting took a toll on his back and can't lift any more Doctors orders. But this is what I was told. I now live out of state but I miss watching the wrestling in Ky. But I still have a few connections that tell me evrything going on. 

Grant Ohlmann by far at 130

I'm gonna' have to go with pride on this one. I've wrestled him this year and he's been the strongest (muscular) opponent I've faced all year. The strongest guy I've wrestled ever would have to be Tyler Baines at the Bluegrass games Uni. 149.

When Christian County takes their annual trip to Alabama there isn't one team that doensn't look like they live in the weight room.

I'm gonna' have to go with pride on this one. I've wrestled him this year and he's been the strongest (muscular) opponent I've faced all year. The strongest guy I've wrestled ever would have to be Tyler Baines at the Bluegrass games Uni. 149.

When Christian County takes their annual trip to Alabama there isn't one team that doensn't look like they live in the weight room.

Baines was almost a world champion power lifter (his senior year he came in 2nd to a kid from Eastern Europe.)  He went to nationals all 4 years and is probably the best powerlifter to come out of St. Xavier. 

Ross Carpenter-Frasier looks to be about the strongest upper body wrestler.  Wes Lewis of Doss is strong but it seemed like he used to be stronger when I saw him wrestle in the off season.