Sign in to follow this  
Olympic_wish

125- Who's the favorite?

Who is your vote to win 125 this year?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your vote to win 125 this year?

• Cody Vinsant- Wayne
    • Jake Wempe- Union
    • Zach Bont.- Fort Campbell
    • Andre Zeppa- North Oldham
    • TJ Bates- Conner
    • Jon Voth- Dunbar
    • Dustin Thomas- CC
    • Gabe Supe- Scott
    • Shane Parks- Woodford Co
    • Jordan Murphy- John Hardin
    • Someone else

i know this is a very stacked weight class but i think it will come down to Vinsant and Zeppa...both are very good wrestlers...i give Vinsant the aggresiveness and strength but the technique would have to go to Zeppa

My outside shot for a surprise this year is Jeff Weckbach from CAmpbell County he did pin D.C Evans at Wayne County..

Are you serious. After D.C manhandled him for the last 5 minutes the kid caught him and D.C got pinned by one of the most horrible reffing jobs ive seen in a while, the kid got more than 45 seconds for a free move when D.C locked hands.  If your gonna brag tell the whole story, D.C could have teched him.

As always, a lot of this depends on the draw at state.  If one of these kids can stay away from the rest until the semis, that would greatly help their chances.  For example, one of these guys will win their region, but have to face either Voth or Parks in the 2nd round at state because one of them will finish 2nd in their region.  For now, I'll go with Zeppa until I see the regional placements & subsequent state draw.

Are you serious. After D.C manhandled him for the last 5 minutes the kid caught him and D.C got pinned by one of the most horrible reffing jobs ive seen in a while, the kid got more than 45 seconds for a free move when D.C locked hands.  If your gonna brag tell the whole story, D.C could have teched him.

your real touchy...Its a joke everyone knows D.C was beating him...bad and just got caught i know if D.C was in better shape he would have teched him....

I'm putting Zeppa as taking it, he was on fire at the region 5 duals. He stuck Whitehouse with an amazingly good spladle. I'm 100% sure that the 125 match at state will be the match of the year.

As for who he will be wrestling, its a tossup...

hey now didnt zeppa get beat my bontranger i think

but i c it as vincent winning it he is a beast i think zeppa is gonna b in the constolation finals with bontranger its gonna be a real excitement

I read earlier that Eastern's Luna is back and is wrestling this weekend. He should play into this mix.

Why would that matter?  he's a head case who hasn't wrestled in quite awhile.

I read earlier that Eastern's Luna is back and is wrestling this weekend. He should play into this mix.

I don't think so. He's been out for too long, and doesn't have always have his head screwed on right.

your real touchy...Its a joke everyone knows D.C was beating him...bad and just got caught i know if D.C was in better shape he would have teched him....

seems to be a reoccuring theme with dc, winning really bad, then end up losing. he needs to find out what he keeps doing wrong whether its conditioning or technique and fix it if he wants to place high this year.

Is it just your hobby to contradict every post on this site?

No, but I do get some joy from it ;)

Actually I jus tthink Luna is

a) not a good wrestler (a good butcher though)

B) not in good shape

c) a HORRIBLE sport.

I don't like him and don't think, or wish him to do well.