Sign in to follow this  
Markjones189

Jones/Nickels

Should I bump up  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Should I bump up

• Yes
    • NO

Why not?  A lot of people think he can beat you, take this chance and prove them wrong. :evil:  At the very least, have an exhibition against him, but I would go for what really counts.

The willingness to seek out extraordinary challenges is what makes common men great.  It's not always the number of victories that separate great men, but rather the courage and fortitude to except new challenges.  To stand up time and time again with no fear of defeat, for it is not defeat that scars a man soul, it is the death of his fighting spirit that haunts him when he looks into the mirror. 

The willingness to seek out extraordinary challenges is what makes common men great.  It's not always the number of victories that separate great men, but rather the courage and fortitude to except new challenges.  To stand up time and time again with no fear of defeat, for it is not defeat that scars a man soul, it is the death of his fighting spirit that haunts him when he looks into the mirror. 

It is customary to give credit to the individual who came up with this passage. Not to do so is plagiarism. It is a great quote, but give credit where credit is due!

It is customary to give credit to the individual who came up with this passage. Not to do so is plagiarism. It is a great quote, but give credit where credit is due!

It's not plagiarism when you write something yourself.  I just wrote that as I sat and ate my dinner.

"The willingness to seek out extraordinary challenges is what makes common men great.  It's not always the number of victories that separate great men, but rather the courage and fortitude to except new challenges.  To stand up time and time again with no fear of defeat, for it is not defeat that scars a man soul, it is the death of his fighting spirit that haunts him when he looks into the mirror."

--- Chris Shofner

I Mark Joes Have a Chance to Wrestle NIckels Next Week at John Hardin. Who thinks i should go up and Wrestle Him.

I just noticed something...do you misspell your last name very often? 

It won't happen! There is no benefit for either wrestler, except for the challenge, andbeleive me they both will have plenty of that all year. Why risk injury? I'm sure it would be a crowd pleaser, but be sensible, it's very early in the season. Also consider that Mark Jones isn't the one writing this crap. I know him very personally and I know he would not speak of himself in the third person. Derek is an awsome wrestler and young man who has his own journey to look after. Maybe in the summer or in college somewhere.