Sign in to follow this  
grappler-of-old

our family

Ok many of us have been on this site for a long time.  We have been together for so long we can almost consider ourselves a family.  

If this is a family (The Kentuckywrestling.com family) who would each member be?

I'll start out with the first one.

Mathound= Grandpa  (he started the site, and does not say much but when he does everyone pays attention and does what he says. :wink:

Give us your ideas.  Mom, dad, older responsible brother, younger out of control brother, crazy uncle.  

Anything you want lets get this list started. Have fun with it.  :-D

Ok, this should be fun.  I'll take a shot at a couple:

grappler-of-old - is the blacksheep of the family, the brother that likes to stir the pot and be different (don't take that in the wrong way)

i-pinned-em-all - is the super smart nerd of the family.  the one that blows the bell curve and everyone says "why can't you be more like your brother"  (ranger123 falls into this category too)

kdsmith27 - is the quiet smart uncle who doesn't say much, but when he does it's usually pretty wise

I have developed a few opinions over the years.

plee: A very nice, but battered man, born with webbed feet. Always a great swimmer as a child. Forced to wrestle by his father. His natural swimming traits carried over to the wrestling mat and, hence, plee coined the term "fish".

eville dad: A classic reaction formation individual ( acts opposite of what is openly implied). His evil name is only a front and is nothing like his posts; always very polite, nice and politically correct.

southern112: A young, savvy, spunky kid who readily differentiates meat and potatoes from cow feces. Not afraid to smack down others' foolish comments while adding a palpable laugh which slices open their jugular vein. Has caused many forum members to cry.

Peacemaker: Great grand daughter to Sitting Bull. Unable to control her innate Indian chant, as every match is a reinactment of Battle of the Little Big Horn, while watching her son massacre opponents much like grandpa did to General Custer.

More to come later!

Ranger-   the techno-geek cousin.  The one you went to when you needed something fixed on your computer but otherwise left him alone in his room. 

Danger-  The cousin our mothers always tell us not to be like.  He is the one that is constantly in trouble with the law for his pranks.

CCFuller-  The middle brother that is always trying to keep the peace, but always trying to live up to his big brother.

DragonMaster-  The Uncle that is always running for a political office.  He always says the right thing. 

plee: A very nice, but battered man, born with webbed feet. Always a great swimmer as a child. Forced to wrestle by his father. His natural swimming traits carried over to the wrestling mat and, hence, plee coined the term "fish".

wow....i smell burning flesh...can someone please pass me some solarcane?  just for the record, this is a lie....my dad never forced me to wrestle.

OK so far we have

Grandpa---Mathound he started the site, and does not say much but when he does everyone pays attention and does what he says

Grandma--?

Dad-?

Mom-Peacemaker: Great grand daughter to Sitting Bull. Unable to control her innate Indian chant, as every match is a reenactment of Battle of the Little Big Horn, while watching her son massacre opponents much like grandpa did to General Custer.

Big Brother-I-pinned-em-all is the super smart nerd of the family.  the one that blows the bell curve and everyone says "why can't you be more like your brother" 

Middle Brother- Grappler-of-old is the blacksheep of the family, the brother that likes to stir the pot and be different

Middle Brother-CCFuller-  The middle brother that is always trying to keep the peace, but always trying to live up to his big brother.

Little Brother-southern112: A young, savvy, spunky kid who readily differentiates meat and potatoes from cow feces. Not afraid to smack down others' foolish comments while adding a palpable laugh which slices open their jugular vein. Has caused many forum members to cry.

Uncle-Kdsmith27 is the quiet smart uncle who doesn't say much, but when he does it's usually pretty wise

Uncle-eville dad: A classic reaction formation individual ( acts opposite of what is openly implied). His evil name is only a front and is nothing like his posts; always very polite, nice and politically correct.

Uncle-DragonMaster-  The Uncle that is always running for a political office.  He always says the right thing.

Cousin-plee: A very nice, but battered man, born with webbed feet. Always a great swimmer as a child. Forced to wrestle by his father. His natural swimming traits carried over to the wrestling mat and, hence, plee coined the term "fish".

Cousin -Danger-  The cousin our mothers always tell us not to be like.  He is the one that is constantly in trouble with the law for his pranks.

Cousin-Ranger-   the techno-geek cousin.  The one you went to when you needed something fixed on your computer but otherwise left him alone in his room.

Guest 103GBM?

Little Brother-southern112: A young, savvy, spunky kid who readily differentiates meat and potatoes from cow feces. Not afraid to smack down others' foolish comments while adding a palpable laugh which slices open their jugular vein. Has caused many forum members to cry.

ahaha thts great

103GBM?:- An adopted odd child with  learning disabilities  always having something devilish to say :evil:. The one to most likely sneak into his stepsisters closet and come out wearing lipstick and a tight dress along with makeup smeared all over his face.

Ranger-   the techno-geek cousin.  The one you went to when you needed something fixed on your computer but otherwise left him alone in his room. 

Danger-  The cousin our mothers always tell us not to be like.  He is the one that is constantly in trouble with the law for his pranks.

CCFuller-  The middle brother that is always trying to keep the peace, but always trying to live up to his big brother.

DragonMaster-  The Uncle that is always running for a political office.  He always says the right thing. 

Thanks. I'm not as foolish as I seem from some of my stories. Although, I think I topped out Billy Cahill's Toyata Carrola Yesterday night goin' down some nice windin' country roads.  :mrgreen:

shawn you are a dil hole

I think 103GBM? is the out of control younger sister who sells herself short and does whatever boys want to feel good about herself and get the attention she desperately needs and is denied by her abusive step-father.

I have developed a few opinions over the years.

eville dad: A classic reaction formation individual ( acts opposite of what is openly implied). His evil name is only a front and is nothing like his posts; always very polite, nice and politically correct.

southern112: A young, savvy, spunky kid who readily differentiates meat and potatoes from cow feces. Not afraid to smack down others' foolish comments while adding a palpable laugh which slices open their jugular vein. Has caused many forum members to cry.

Peacemaker: Great grand daughter to Sitting Bull. Unable to control her innate Indian chant, as every match is a reinactment of Battle of the Little Big Horn, while watching her son massacre opponents much like grandpa did to General Custer.

More to come later!

Thanks for the analysis, I've read it 10 times and still not sure what it means, that kind of psycho babble would cost lots of money outside in the real world. The last part is dead on except to my kids, to them I am Eville Dad!

Thanks for the analysis, I've read it 10 times and still not sure what it means, that kind of psycho babble would cost lots of money outside in the real world. The last part is dead on except to my kids, to them I am Eville Dad!

Sorry about the babble eville. I have read many of your posts, they are always polite and politically correct.  You always seem to be very positive and friendly. Despite being so nice and friendly, you have chosen a nickname which is not friendly, i.e. "evil", something you don't appear to be. The term "reaction formation" is simply an individual who does the opposite of what they openly state. For example, you call yourself "evil" but you are the opposite and appear to be very "nice". Another example would be some who openly states they don't like Brittany Spears music, yet in private, they own and listen to all of her CDs.

Thanks for the explanation, I think!

Actually not "evil" at all, "Eville" references my home town, (Evansville).

But there are some, mostly family, who believe the "evil" is more accurate.