Sign in to follow this  
Mathound

Travis Sullivan should break national win record

Travis Sullivan has the potential to break the national win record. He currently has 242 (tied with Joe Carr Jr. of Woodford County) and the #1 current holder has 284.

Travis Sullivan has the potential to break the national win record. He currently has 242 (tied with Joe Carr Jr. of Woodford County) and the #1 current holder has 284.

Do they count forfeits??

If not im SURE he basicly HAS the record, unless he gets pinned all year and I dont think thad'll happen. LOL

Hey ranger maybe you should look into one of our own in Nky.  I'm sure that Bankemper should be on this list in some catagories.  Badida also. 

I also saw Russ Reigal on thier but they don't include his wins at Harrison Co.  If I'm not mistaken he has at least 600+ dual wins now. 

Hey ranger maybe you should look into one of our own in Nky.  I'm sure that Bankemper should be on this list in some catagories.  Badida also. 

I also saw Russ Reigal on thier but they don't include his wins at Harrison Co.  If I'm not mistaken he has at least 600+ dual wins now. 

I would think that Coach B has amassed a pretty nice win total.  Not sure about Badida as his best teams were before my time or early in my wrestling life.  As for Reigel, I know he is over 700 now.  I believe it was in 2005 when broke through that barrier.  But you are correct, he hasn't passed on his Harrison Co wins yet.

What are the yearly won - loss for Travis?

Thats alot of wins for 3 years of hs wrestling.

He wrestled 103 as a 7th and 8th grader.  So he already has 5 years under his belt.  But that is still pretty impressive, averaging nearly 50 wins a season.