Sign in to follow this  
dog101

regions 1 and 2

region 1 wil prolly be the same as before

1. union

2. christian/caldwell

3. christian/caldwell

i think that because when caldwell dueled christian both times it was42-39 and caldwell was missing 3 starting wrestlers

in 189

1st. deonte wright, union

2nd. austin conner,uha

3rd. kyle proffitt,caldwell

i think this is how it looks but i dont know whos all gonna be there this year, srry if i spelled names wrong

103..Jarvis Elam..Chris Merriweather...Jared Smith

112..Aaron Carr...Dee Leavell...Robbie Shams

119..Caleb Ervin...Bryce Alexander...Tyler Martin

125..Zack Bontrager...Dustin Thomas...Adam Lynch

130..Jake Skinner...Jake Wempe...

135..Luke Ervin..Clay Overby..Josh King

140..Issac Ervin..Brandon Brack...Robert Geralds

145..Zack Shaw...Gavin Agnew...Josh Willet

152..Cory Armstrong...Tim Mckenny..Sam Mitchell

160..Mitch Ervin...Zach Vinson..Jordan Woolen

171..Jarrod Bruke...Preston Lashley...

189..Dionte Wright..Dee Allen..Austin Conner

215..Levi Griggs..Mark Payne...Jamison Hughes

275..Houston Croney..Tanner Flynn...

Union will control the region,but i think Christian County will surprise some ppl come regionals

103..Jarvis Elam..Chris Merriweather...Jared Smith

112..Aaron Carr...Dee Leavell...Robbie Shams

119..Caleb Ervin...Bryce Alexander...Tyler Martin

125..Zack Bontrager...Dustin Thomas...Adam Lynch

130..Jake Skinner...Jake Wempe...

135..Luke Ervin..Clay Overby..Josh King

140..Issac Ervin..Brandon Brack...Robert Geralds

145..Zack Shaw...Gavin Agnew...Josh Willet

152..Cory Armstrong...Tim Mckenny..Sam Mitchell

160..Mitch Ervin...Zach Vinson..Jordan Woolen

171..Jarrod Bruke...Preston Lashley...

189..Dionte Wright..Dee Allen..Austin Conner

215..Levi Griggs..Mark Payne...Jamison Hughes

275..Houston Croney..Tanner Flynn...

Union will control the region,but i think Christian County will surprise some ppl come regionals

zach vinson will prolly b at 171, and i thought dee allen was goin to 215

i do not see ohio county beatin christian/caldwell county..they are losing senior leadership and i do not see them having anybody except jordan woolen n adam lynch

i do not see ohio county beatin christian/caldwell county..they are losing senior leadership and i do not see them having anybody except jordan woolen n adam lynch

im sorry but they are gonna be a really young team this year, there is no way they can beat caldwell/christian

your right about us being a very young team.....but i do believe we can beat christian and caldwell county.....our lower weight classes are pretty good against regional competition.....we also have alot of football players that said they are comin out in the high weight classes, we found sombody stronger than burdin.....yea i no crazy we shuold have a full team and with coach miller coachin we should be pretty good

good try we will see just because we lose guys dont mean we wont be good think about this this is a young program still very athletic and will not lay down especially to some teams that run there mouth but dont even

3 guys in to state 

All the posts are about Region I.

Anyone have anything to say about Region II?

Region 2 will be the silent killer this year.  They are not boastful and willsurprise a lot of people.  Strong work ethic.  Region will be a bit more equal this year.  Don't count Larue out,  Coach Canter has a lot of young guys that have been waiting in the wings, getting faster, stronger and more experienced for their shot at the varsity level.  North Hardin has a core of strong individuals coming back, Jones, Wolfe, Demery, Wood.  These boys will do well this year.  John Hardin is moving up fast.  Their young guns from last year, Johnson, Goodwine, Frost, Rojas, Murphy, Knoll are all ranked and were just freshmen.  Add Chris Pitcher and Webb,  well they will be the ones to beat for sure the following year. If someone can convince Justin Pitcher to come back for JH I think they would take the Region title imo.  Fort Knox has Bailey.  Central Hardin Terry, Engle, Rivera, Ward, Eberle, Shinault, Lasley.  Help me out with Anderson and Danville.  These guys will be ready.

I don't see North beating John or Larue this coming year, yet they are ranked higher in preseason rankings.  North barely beat John last year in duals and John hasn't lost anybody.  North lost several ranked wrestlers that were Seniors.  Larue will reload as always from their youth wrestling machine. I mean program.