Sign in to follow this  
I-pinned-em-all

Strap your headgear on extra tight!

What wrestler do you think is the most physical? Not dirty, just down right clean but mean. I say Wolseifer hands down. Kids need to tighten their headgear on real tight so Wolseifer doesn't dislodge the two eyes and ears.

i would have to say that justin davis of eastern

he manhandles his opponents

Even though they were  1-1 at state, Pulton and Davis was a good example of Justin's intensity. He threw that kid through the air and he took out the rope lining by the mat. lol. He's just such a physical wrestler.

Guest wrestler92

I thought he said not dirty, just tough?  not Eastern's kid.

Even though they were  1-1 at state, Pulton and Davis was a good example of Justin's intensity. He threw that kid through the air and he took out the rope lining by the mat. lol. He's just such a physical wrestler.

That's what i'm sayin'. He's not dirty. He's just so physical you can't help but get thrown around.

I'm glad someone finally realized that. Justin has never striked me as the person that would go out there and knowingly cheat or wrestle dirty. I think the whole thing that penguinskillkids said about him throwing punches in the poulton match is kind of hard to believe. If it was as obvious a punch as he described there is no way the ref would've let it happen. Like danger said Davis is just such a physical wrestler that your most likely gonna be sore after wrestling him

Bailey -Knox-its gotta hurt to be dropped by and then landed on by this guy.  HES HUGE

Nickel-Doss-the kid grinds the entire match.  So much that I have seen him have to wrap his head before and after matches.  Nothing stops him.  Defenatley going to have a mark or two after wrestling him.

Wolsiefer-obviously

I'm glad someone finally realized that. Justin has never striked me as the person that would go out there and knowingly cheat or wrestle dirty. I think the whole thing that penguinskillkids said about him throwing punches in the poulton match is kind of hard to believe. If it was as obvious a punch as he described there is no way the ref would've let it happen. Like danger said Davis is just such a physical wrestler that your most likely gonna be sore after wrestling him

I'm not going to go into reasons why I think it wasn't called, just saying that I heard it from one of the far mats(to where we were) in the top of the stands.

I HEARD the crossface.

I'm not going to go into reasons why I think it wasn't called, just saying that I heard it from one of the far mats(to where we were) in the top of the stands.

I HEARD the crossface.

"It was late, but I mean these shots were straight punches, I've never seen any more of a blantently obvious illegal crossface.

I mean me and my team mates were sitting on the top of the stands FAR away from the mat they are wresting on and I heard the shots hit in the kid he was wrestling in the face. He reared back closed fist and rocked him."

That is what you wrote, if these "punches" were as blatant as described above there is no way the match would have kept going without a stoppage by the ref. I think you might be exaggerating just a bit

"It was late, but I mean these shots were straight punches, I've never seen any more of a blantently obvious illegal crossface.

I mean me and my team mates were sitting on the top of the stands FAR away from the mat they are wresting on and I heard the shots hit in the kid he was wrestling in the face. He reared back closed fist and rocked him."

That is what you wrote, if these "punches" were as blatant as described above there is no way the match would have kept going without a stoppage by the ref. I think you might be exaggerating just a bit

Say what you want to protect your teammate, I'm not going into why I think it wasn't stopped.

I agree with Archibald about Bailey & Nickel.  Bailey is just big and strong.  He's mean but not dirty.  He's especially looks more physical against smaller HWT's becuase of the size difference.  Nickel is just all heart and is as aggressive as they come.  He is definitely a grinder.  I would also throw Jordan Dockery in there.  When he used his strength, he was definitely a physical wrestler.

As for the other argument about whether Davis is physical or dirty, all I know is we were sitting right in front of mat 4 @ state when he and Poulton wrestled.  Both his crossface and throw into the curtain where both borderline.  Some refs would have called him for both but Cattan was reffing the match and tends to let a little more questionable things go.  I do know that after that match, and I don't know how, Cattan was not allowed to referee another Seneca match at state.  I guess I can see where you might see him as being dirty or just see him as being physical.  With him being so inexperienced, he can't rely on technique nearly as much so he has to use aggressiveness & strength.  That can be seen as being dirty because he is so physical.  I think a lot of times he's just so much stronger and quicker than his opponents that it looks like he wrestles dirty.  I personally see him as being more physical than dirty. 

I agree with Dragon Master, he didnt seem unsportsmanlike to me I like watching him wrestle. If he hit a crossface a little hard it didnt seem intentional. That was a  fun match to watch, I thought Poulton was very physical too. Both are very tough kids, I think Poulton came back to beat him later in the tourn. Davis has great stamina always running back to the circle after going out of bounds, I like seeing that in kids.

I agree with Archibald about Bailey & Nickel.  Bailey is just big and strong.  He's mean but not dirty.  He's especially looks more physical against smaller HWT's becuase of the size difference.  Nickel is just all heart and is as aggressive as they come.  He is definitely a grinder.  I would also throw Jordan Dockery in there.  When he used his strength, he was definitely a physical wrestler.

As for the other argument about whether Davis is physical or dirty, all I know is we were sitting right in front of mat 4 @ state when he and Poulton wrestled.  Both his crossface and throw into the curtain where both borderline.  Some refs would have called him for both but Cattan was reffing the match and tends to let a little more questionable things go.  I do know that after that match, and I don't know how, Cattan was not allowed to referee another Seneca match at state.  I guess I can see where you might see him as being dirty or just see him as being physical.  With him being so inexperienced, he can't rely on technique nearly as much so he has to use aggressiveness & strength.  That can be seen as being dirty because he is so physical.  I think a lot of times he's just so much stronger and quicker than his opponents that it looks like he wrestles dirty.  I personally see him as being more physical than dirty. 

well stated

I don't think davis is normally a dirty wrestler, he is very physical. But I believe that once he realized cattan wasn't going to call him for anything, he then took advantage of the situation. You had to see a difference in his "agressiveness" in the second match, he knew that other officials wouldn't stand for that.

i think simon kentons 171 is a very physical wrestler as well

that kid is tough

No that kid is crazy im sorry if i offend anyone but that kid needs to be in a special needs class because he is nuts and ive never seen any kid go crazy like that!

No that kid is crazy im sorry if i offend anyone but that kid needs to be in a special needs class because he is nuts and ive never seen any kid go crazy like that!

Well, way to go. Now he's goin' to kill you in your sleep for callin' him special needs. lol.

matt neal is not special needs hes the man