Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com 2023-24 Pre-PreSeason Rankings - Aug 6

Ok, way way too busy, but figured I need to post this before we get into the school year and the season gets closer.  I just removed the seniors and maybe added a few guys that didn't finish the season.  Also added a tribute to a great wrestler and young coach that we lost recently, Max Emerson.  Two letters on a page don't really mean a lot, but it is a small gesture of appreciation to a great person that appreciated these rankings.

I will be working on adjusting weights over the next couple months based on what I have seen/heard over the summer.

Rankings2324_Aug6.pdf

But my kid beat this kid who beat that kid...

So and so has been a beast on the summer tour...

You obviously have bias against Harrison County...

Did I miss any?

4 hours ago, Tbagnky said:

But my kid beat this kid who beat that kid...

So and so has been a beast on the summer tour...

You obviously have bias against Harrison County...

Did I miss any?

I have a lot of kids at the wrong weights...

It's all good.  I'm going to work on being more patient with folks this year.  Ask myself what would Jesus do?  And listen to my wife who sings to me "Let it go".  Ha Ha.

11 hours ago, Ranger123 said:

It's all good.  I'm going to work on being more patient with folks this year.  Ask myself what would Jesus do?  And listen to my wife who sings to me "Let it go".  Ha Ha.

Good advice hope it works for you but meanwhile thanks for all you do anyways. Some appreciate all the hard work for the kids you do.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GrayFam said:

I guess im super confused how the rankings are set, I dont see many kids from NKY and there are a few that should be on that list. 

He just removed the seniors. Also not sure what your talking about I see a lot of NKY kids ranked. 

On 8/7/2023 at 10:09 PM, Ranger123 said:

Thanks for putting this together,we know it will shift as season starts and kids weigh in to their new weight classes,etc but appreciate the hard work regardless

• Like 1

21 hours ago, CoachSpad said:

Anything on the Rankings for the Ladies? Time to make ‘em Official!

I have something started.  Still debating if I want to commit to actually doing both.

On 9/16/2023 at 8:10 PM, Ranger123 said:

I have something started.  Still debating if I want to commit to actually doing both.

C'mon Ranger its not like you have anything else to do.  You will just be sitting in the Ranger Cave waiting for results anyway. :D

Actually I think it would be a good idea if someone else took on this venture.  That way each can keep an accurate account of each season. 

13 minutes ago, grappler-of-old said:

C'mon Ranger its not like you have anything else to do.  You will just be sitting in the Ranger Cave waiting for results anyway. :D

Actually I think it would be a good idea if someone else took on this venture.  That way each can keep an accurate account of each season. 

Ashbrook, Scotty and I did last year's rankings.