Sign in to follow this  

Tylan Tucker

Just looking through the Raider Rumble trackwrestling event and noticed Tylan Tucker is listed on there as being 3-3? Surely this must be erroneous or did I miss something huge?

23 hours ago, LIONHEART said:

Lmao

Everyone takes losses. Sometimes its even top level D-1 wrestlers losing to NAIA studs.  Right, Lionheart?

Demetrius Thomas (Williams Baptist College) dec. Austin Myers (Mizzou): 7-1

• Upvote 4

49 minutes ago, CradleKY said:

Everyone takes losses. Sometimes its even top level D-1 wrestlers losing to NAIA studs.  Right, Lionheart?

Demetrius Thomas (Williams Baptist College) dec. Austin Myers (Mizzou): 7-1

Amen rather than embrace the fact that T. Tucker and many other wrestlers travel out of state to get out of their comfort zones and step up to the challenge. We all know that's what makes a kid better. But you know what I don't see on this forum from his dad or coach's is excuses blaming the ref or what ever crap people come up with.

Rather than embrace or support  it some find a way to knock it. Amazing absolutely amazing.

• Upvote 3

Tylan bounced back and won the Raider Rumble this weekend cause that's what kids who work hard do.  They rise above early season losses and criticisms from the parents who don't even have a child wrestling in high school to show they're proven winners.

btw: Saw Austin took another loss this weekend in the dual with Ohio U.  Only one of two Mizzou wrestlers to lose in that dual.  I'm sure he will bounce back from it tho. He's a stud.  Everyone takes an L from time to time.

• Upvote 2

I was laughing at the person saying many ky kids lose to ohio indiana guys ,it goes both ways and Austin lost in ot to a guy who beat him by major last in season and who was 1 ranked in mac championships and lost to Austin.there ,he will peak as season goes on its how his coaches plan it ...and the loss to williams was in.finals of a tournament .a hole and this is a hs thread austin beat numerous indiana and ohio champs ans placers in High school ...never lost to a single  one ...you clowns are not my level so dont.try to annoy me lmao

My son is outcoaching you buffoons as well

• Downvote 1