Sign in to follow this  
DrBaker

Pin leader

1 hour ago, charger said:

Andreoni 48-0 (46 pins, 2 tech's)

I'm not current on the Woodford schedule.  Has he wrestled the other top guys at his weight this year?

21 minutes ago, Zeus said:

I'm not current on the Woodford schedule.  Has he wrestled the other top guys at his weight this year?

I believe Andreoni beat Stevens who is the #1 ranked guy above him in the past. I cannot recall but I do remember someone saying that has happened. It could've been Cornett beating Andreoni in off season or something though, things blend together sometimes. I'm not entirely sure. I just remember #1 from the weight class below beat the current #1 from the one above.

He has D1 offers but is undecided. Definitely one of the best athletes I've ever coached or trained with. He is a work horse, exceptional leader/ captain, and a MAN on a mission! Also a very good student. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, charger said:

He has D1 offers but is undecided. Definitely one of the best athletes I've ever coached or trained with. He is a work horse, exceptional leader/ captain, and a MAN on a mission! Also a very good student. 

Undecided on which school or wrestling in college love watching the kid wrestle

39 minutes ago, Nike Man said:

Pinned the #2 

It was a good match , 4-2 with 20 sec left . Should be a good one at state . 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, justaref said:

I believe Andreoni beat Stevens who is the #1 ranked guy above him in the past. I cannot recall but I do remember someone saying that has happened. It could've been Cornett beating Andreoni in off season or something though, things blend together sometimes. I'm not entirely sure. I just remember #1 from the weight class below beat the current #1 from the one above.

Max  and Matt Steven have never wrestled