Sign in to follow this  
Captain America

Flo

Frankrone hurt his neck/shoulder in one of his earlier matches at NHSCA it bothered him his last two matches and it was obvious .it would have been nice to have him and Erdman there at weight they both would have had great shots at placing high I would think .I expect Frankrone will be a Fargo A A this yr or maybe a doubler it would be cool to have 2 Fargo AAs and in case it isn't obvious yet the kids who hit the iron kick A $$ on the mat

I see where Austin's quarter final match is with a 8Th Grader. Kinda shreads the theory of underclassmen never being able to hang in the upper weights.

Afternoon session:

Tyler Stork 0-2

Mason Smith 1-2 (defensive pin last match)

Keegan Duncan 2-2 (medical default last 2 matches)

Casey Cornett 2-0 with a major and a win over #6 seed

Austin Myers 1-0 with a bye and quick pin

If they win in the quarterfinals does it guarantee All American status ?

I see where Austin's quarter final match is with a 8Th Grader. Kinda shreads the theory of underclassmen never being able to hang in the upper weights.

There are those exceptions but for the most part the young guys are not as competitive at heavier weights

If they win in the quarterfinals does it guarantee All American status ?

There are those exceptions but for the most part the young guys are not as competitive at heavier weights

Campolattano was dominant as an underclassman. Now the best example is Kevin Vough who is arguably the best heavyweight in the nation as a sophomore

MICHAEL JOHNSON WOULD PROBABLY ARGUE .8th grade kid was tough good stance stout rough and tumble but no real offense Austin had 3 td an escape and riding time a bunch .His next kid in the finals is a demon on top totally different type of wrestler .

MICHAEL JOHNSON WOULD PROBABLY ARGUE .8th grade kid was tough good stance stout rough and tumble but no real offense Austin had 3 td an escape and riding time a bunch .His next kid in the finals is a demon on top totally different type of wrestler .

Captain; FloArena was showing that Austin was upset in the semi finals, with no score or indication, but now is showing the two have yet to wrestle? Can you shed some light? Hope he hasn't truly been upset.

Ryan Moore beats an undefeated Pennsylvania wrestler... It doesn't get any better than that

Ranger has to give us the run down on this one!

Captain; FloArena was showing that Austin was upset in the semi finals, with no score or indication, but now is showing the two have yet to wrestle? Can you shed some light? Hope he hasn't truly been upset.

Semi's don't start until 1

That 8th grader wasn't too shabby, good smart match by ATM.  It was a battle of the hair between them LOL

Ranger has to give us the run down on this one!

Had a couple pa hammers. Beat a pa runner up last night 11-0 to advance to today. Today's match was a barn burner. Ryan won it by riding hard and earning the riding time (1:03). Razor thin. Fought off a few deep shots as well.

Had a couple pa hammers. Beat a pa runner up last night 11-0 to advance to today. Today's match was a barn burner. Ryan won it by riding hard and earning the riding time (1:03). Razor thin. Fought off a few deep shots as well.

I saw the 11-0 win over the 8 seed. Just unbelievable. These kids are going to be next to untouchable next year in Ky.

And also I dont want to beat a dead horse here but if that alone doesnt disprove the theory of "Ky kids cant compete" then I just dont know what in the world would.

Now they know why they dropped their hvy to wrestle Austin at Dapper Dan he just beat the crap out of a pa state runner up 13 to 4 and should have had more but ranger can elaborate he and duck coached him haha hahaha kid lost to the pa champ by 3 or so to the KY champ he goes down by 9.hahahab he'll yeah big match in finals against a Mich champ prayers for Austin he's a road weary tired pup but he's doing good work .Cornett AAs as well .

Now they know why they dropped their hvy to wrestle Austin at Dapper Dan he just beat the crap out of a pa state runner up 13 to 4 and should have had more but ranger can elaborate he and duck coached him haha hahaha kid lost to the pa champ by 3 or so to the KY champ he goes down by 9.hahahab he'll yeah big match in finals against a Mich champ prayers for Austin he's a road weary tired pup but he's doing good work .Cornett AAs as well .

Awesome job. Congrats to them both.

Pin in the second after demolishing the mich state champ .Sr Nat champ and Flo Nationals Champ in less than a week .

KY LOOKED GREAT AT Flo , Austin put on an exhibition. Slide bye drag to double crotch lift to pin .All the ATM stuff lol .Coach Henson in attendance Ranger and Dutch in the Corner .Sweeet

Hope to get a video of austins finals match. Great job and wonderful career. Thank you Austin. Best of luck at WVU

Hope to get a video of austins finals match. Great job and wonderful career. Thank you Austin. Best of luck at WVU

It will likely be on Flo in a few hrs. I have to admit it was pretty awesome to witness up close and personal.

Pin in the second after demolishing the mich state champ .Sr Nat champ and Flo Nationals Champ in less than a week .

KY LOOKED GREAT AT Flo , Austin put on an exhibition. Slide bye drag to double crotch lift to pin .All the ATM stuff lol .Coach Henson in attendance Ranger and Dutch in the Corner .Sweeet

Did Austin get his prom date ? Nice interview .

Did Austin get his prom date ? Nice interview .

That was awesome! Kid is a total stud on the mat, and then he was thoughtful enough to ask a girl to prom during an interview after winning a tournament of this magnitude? Great job ATM and congrats on representing Kentucky wrestling the way you have. Your last three weeks have impressed the hell out of me and may others across the country. Keep up the good work and we'll be seeing you at the next level very soon. Also congratulations to all the other Ky representatives this weekend. The state has a bright future with the way some of these younger guys performed. Good job guys!

Unbelievable. Great job Austin. How can he not be #1 at 220 now? What more can the kid do? Great job. Only thing left on the list, double national champ at Fargo? That would be a grand slam.

I think he has built a very strong case for #1 compared to the sparse wrestling Wood has turned in, but I don't know if anyone is confident enough to give him that coveted #1 ranking over someone he hasn't wrestled yet

Sign in to follow this