Sign in to follow this  
Captain America

Flo

Hasn't Austin wrestled Youssif in the past year or so? And is Duncan going 126? Also; Frankrone wins NHSCA and gets 8th seed...?

Yeah he wrestled him at 32 and got robbed then Hemida lost to someone Austin teched at Fargo a couple months earlier .

Why do you think he wants to wrestle two Nat tournaments in less than a week .hHe could set back and enjoy and hide like all the other top ranked kids do but he loves wrestling .

Never would imagine Austin would be one to sit back and hide. Anyone can say whatever they want but the one thing that can't be denied is that the Myers will wrestle anyone on any stage.

He would be there anyway if he could .He likes the flo guys and they like him so he wanted to go since he has never went even though it starts to wear on someone it kind of throws the idea of peaking right out the window when your doing so many one right after another , I have seen a couple kids at the same tournaments and duals but none at every one of them like he has been

.Flo guys actually took up for him about the bad calls he got at 32 and the fact that it was BS that they would not let him in Iron Man .He just win SRs after winning state and Border brawl and losing Dapper Dan in a close one in ot he could have just said I have done enough and beaten who I had to but he's one of those guys he knows it's his Sr yr his last chance to do everything he can whether he's 100 percent or not .The whole he's hiding in Ky thing always bothered him Now he can reverse it on the whole rest of the wrestling world NO ONE had had his schedule lightweight to hvy and win lose or get bs dqued he has been in every match showing that nothing can keep him down.And I'm sorry I'm not a rich person at all and I have a job that requires me to put in over 40 hrs a week although it's lenient with when and we find ways .lol we beg borrow and scrape but I get him there when I can , I think it's important and it will help him the sport the state .I like hearing that Austin Myers "Kentucky" announced by that hard working lady that does all the wrestling tournament announcing it was so fun at NHSCAs Austin and Frankrone on the same two mats battling in hard matches and winning at the same time for a minute even .Kentucky was the king of Wrestling for a few minutes hahaha We were cracking up when they were getting their pictures taken by Cliff Keen together we will get the pictures on here soon as I can lol Austin went Berserk when he won for an instant after so many yes of wrestling losing on a big stage and coming back after some bs stuff as well I think he blew a gasket for a second hahaha posing and beating his hands together .Hell yeah that's work that's overcoming and being patient and chasing everyone even guys who win and do not risk a loss and you have to wait Austin losses a close one to Brinson wins can reg doubles in Fargo still gets no love that's bs gets ripped at 32 gets denied iron man entrance that's bs now he beats Brinson who intermat had ranked 12 overall and Austin 30 .seriously that's whacked Austin has waaaaay more all around skills than Brinson He is good at all 3 styles and if you watched that match if it had been college rules he scored another point .Not knocking Brinson he is probably the fastest and may have the best shot of any upper weight .but in a freestyle or greco match it would not be close He would probably get teched by Austin. Who ran him off the Matt over and over just like he did Hemida and even Dunn .

HOPEFULLY THINGS GO GOOD AT FLO I THINK THEY WILL BUT THERE'S ALWAYS THE NEXT ONE AND AUSTIN WAS VERY HAPPY HE DID Fargo I'm sure he's looking forward to being a double double .And I think he wants a Flo Belt and in order to get it he has to beat someone who beat him but not really and someone who beat Dunn this yr so he has something to shoot for .

He also has the sweetest collection of finalist singlets on planet Earth .

I think he's Kys first Sr Nat champ and I'm sure he's kys first double OW winner pretty cool Brinson gets the ow for beating him.then he gets it for beating him and taking his fourth title away from him as he did Austin .Go out a winner .Sr national Champ and OW just like he came in his freshman yr .Doesn't get any more Perfect than that it's Awesome .totally freaking awesome and yeah all the haters can go cry a river while I'm watching bay watch parodies about wrestlers Including my son on Flo hahaha the Dirt that's freaking Awesome .

Forgot about those free Burritos for a yr from Spatola classic that was awesome Austin needed the work he and combs had a good match very cool of Dehart and Spatola to let him in late .to bad for combs having to give up about 20 or more to wrestle Austin have to say he's the kind of young coach a team needs I'm sure he is helping Cornett who also deserved a title at Nhsca but it just doesn't go your way all the time just keep going till it does.

• Downvote 1

I agree it would be easy for Austin to say "well I'm already committed to a school no need to compete nationally until I'm on campus" but the fact that he does shows he wants to continue getting better and loves to compete.

Was Austin ranked 30th P4P or 30th overall at 220?

Also I didn't know he wasn't accepted into Iron Man. What was their reason? That's absurd.

Intermat had him at 30 overall commits all weights and Brinson at 12 .normally they would say Austin or someone with his credentials in freestyle greco would get a look but whatever they use whatever they want to justify their placements .No one at 220 competes as much as Austin and win or lose he's always in the mix .they refused him two yes in a row at iron man they try to control the rankings by keeping out a kid who would have won Austins coaches and myself all tried to get him in only to be ignored then lied to .Iron man is a joke .

Intermat's Josh Lowe is notorious for being extremely biased towards NE Ohio and being extremely arbitrary with how he ranks people. I've gotten into it with him once or twice and with brakeman retiring Lowe's word is now god in NE Ohio where I coach.

Austin is 3rd at 220 for intermat, 30th overall. But I can tell you Austin is a lot better than Assad who was around 36. Assad is a great wrestler but I've seen him wrestle in person and I never really felt that sense of "this is a legend in the making"

Austin was universally third across most rankings I saw, he's second now with that win over Brinson. Wood is one of the most hyped upper weights in awhile, I'd compare him to Brooks Black but well... Ya. Well I suppose Coon got a lot of hype to, I'm not counting Snyder because he was all around hyped

Good start for the etc crew representing KY:

Moore with a pin and a tech

Johnson with 2 solid wins

Bindner with a bye and a win

Barton with a pin

LOWE USED TO USE Fargo and the other tournaments for his criteria even with Brinson edging Austin last yr with Austin dominating cen reg and doubling at Fargo the only one at 220 he should have passed up Brinson after Fargo .but whatever Brinson 12 just got out wrestled by Austin 30 and no one not wood Brinson and in the last few weeks anyone period has wrestled Austins schedule .I'm setting in the middle of PA so hype doesn't mean squat when your in their neck of the woods and they are no where to be seen.Austin was looking at a rematch with Hemida after the 32 garbage he was entered must have gotten "Hurt" or lost .maybe missed weight who knows .still some very good comp here It's an Awesome set up .

LET'S FACE IT Lowe is salty about all the bitching I have done about them disrespecting Austin and keeping him out of Iron Man those NE guys look like a bunch of whips for ignoring a kid who most consider a SW Ohio kid with all his time there .They never did enjoy the beat downs my son's handed out to their prima Donnas

Lowe on yapping making excuses for Ohio kids nor doing nhscas or Flo that's hilarious .vough and Ford and a few others are here Vough and Ford being all around good wrestlers every style that's great stuff.

Regardless of what Lowe has as issues with Austin wins Sr Nat gets the ow beating a higher ranked kid in a match hyped up by NNhscas and everyone else and he barely comments about it pumping Schram for four wins witch is great but let's face it Schramm isn't on the same planet as Austin I have seen him teched and losing two matches in the same reg season tournament before Austin never lost a reg season match .and yeah It was Stephen doing the teching.

Team KY in 5th place so far. Very good.

Hemida was the 2 seed, but isnt wrestling? I was looking forward to that rematch as well.

Too busy to give all the updates, but Casey Cornett is definitely pushing to another level. Just watched him dismantle some kid in the second round. His post hi c to a double is nasty.

Results from morning session:

Ryan Moore 3-1 with a pin, tech, major, lost to #3 seed (still alive in day 2)

AJ Bindner 1-2

Trent Johnson 2-2 with a major, lost to #4 and #7 seed

Ben Barton 2-2 with 2 pins

Bryce Hoffman 0-2

Intermat's Josh Lowe is notorious for being extremely biased towards NE Ohio and being extremely arbitrary with how he ranks people. I've gotten into it with him once or twice and with brakeman retiring Lowe's word is now god in NE Ohio where I coach.

Austin is 3rd at 220 for intermat, 30th overall. But I can tell you Austin is a lot better than Assad who was around 36. Assad is a great wrestler but I've seen him wrestle in person and I never really felt that sense of "this is a legend in the making"

Austin was universally third across most rankings I saw, he's second now with that win over Brinson. Wood is one of the most hyped upper weights in awhile, I'd compare him to Brooks Black but well... Ya. Well I suppose Coon got a lot of hype to, I'm not counting Snyder because he was all around hyped

Lowe is a d bag ... IMO

Results from morning session:

Ryan Moore 3-1 with a pin, tech, major, lost to #3 seed (still alive in day 2)

AJ Bindner 1-2

Trent Johnson 2-2 with a major, lost to #4 and #7 seed

Ben Barton 2-2 with 2 pins

Bryce Hoffman 0-2

Anybody know why Logan Erdman and Tyler Frankrone aren't listed on the brackets? Did they not go? And what happened to Keegan?

AUSTIN WITH A 40 SOMETHING SEC PIN IN SEC RD AFTER HIS BY HE HAS A KID WHO BEAT AN IRON MAN FINALIST NEXT NOT THAT THAT MEANS ANYTHING BECAUSE HE IS GOING TO PIN AGAIN I WOULD BET .HE'S GONNA TAKE THIS THING IM GUESSING AND BE IN THAT PLATFORM IN FINALS GET A NICE Belt like the one that dirt ball ref stold from him and then he's gonna do some training and get ready for Fargo.and WV .So much for all the undefeated in weak ky and all the rest of the bs 4 X Nat finalist 3 X champ and 2 X OW and a good shot at flo and nhsca titles in the same week !who in any state can say that .

Sign in to follow this