Sign in to follow this  
purpleandgold

2015-2016

Who has lost the most (to graduation) and who looks primed to make a run (underclass men) next year? Off the top of my head, I'd think Johnson Central, Male and WV will be knocking on the door next year. Who am I forgetting? Campbell, Fern Creek and X probably need to reload, right? Who else could face some challenges next year?

CAMPBELL LOSES 3 SRS TWO BIG SCORERS DOUBT THEY TO POLE LIKE EVERYONE THINKS.WELLS YENTER SPARH LILLIE Barrett Holden Grazziani and more all back .WV doesn't have the numbers to challenge campbell or Ryle , it will be a big race between Ryle and CC next yr .But Ryle loses a bit as well this yr .

Fern Creek will be more than alright next year getting back Klein, Cambron, Bindner, Henehan, and Branch (who hopefully will be 100% healthy) all of which are placers except Branch who has been limping through his season. Branch DEFINITELY has placing talent and will be a good point scorer next year.

Fern Creek was legit .Union had a couple unexpected losses that hurt them a bit CC didn't have enough soldiers only taking 9 losing one to injury that cost them a state dual title and a legit run at a state tournament title, the 2 + weeks hurt the slackers and helped the workers and in an odd way made it better the best get better under adversity .Fern Creek obviously has workers and they stayed busy from the looks of it I thought X would give it a bigger run even without Lampe and Trinity did well and although Frankrone is a beast his style became to defensive and he appeared out of shape and slugishly beatable, Smith and Frankroone are studs but Cornett impressed me the most in that class beating a lackluster Mathews easier than Smith did Andreoni a stud beating Heidorf a small shocker to me although I knew Andreoni was more than for real but losing in the finals surprised me .

What happened to Larue? They fell on yard times I see they are young. Any chance they rise again? Hate seeing Larue not in the top 7-8.

They are incredibly young experience-wise, but will only get better under Burrell. If everything goes to plan, I see them being back in the top 10 by the time the current freshmen and sophomores are juniors and seniors.

Henry Clay will only have one senior next year I believe, Kevin Richards at 113.  Miller, Denny, Irving, Storck, and their heavyweight who was thrown out the regional tournament are all freshman.  Miller's brother will also be coming up as well.  They'll be good for the next three years; maybe competing for a trophy when they're all seniors.

Henry Clay will only have one senior next year I believe, Kevin Richards at 113.  Miller, Denny, Irving, Storck, and their heavyweight who was thrown out the regional tournament are all freshman.  Miller's brother will also be coming up as well.  They'll be good for the next three years; maybe competing for a trophy when they're all seniors.

Lucas Soard and Jordan Kerr sq's at 132 and 170 will also be seniors.

North Oldham has all their wrestlers coming back. Oldham has a lot of really good wrestlers coming back also.

I think you forgot a team lol you lose two top scoring srs and another doesn't throw you under a bus CC with 2 finalists this yr and some placers returning along with two kids with state placing potential one who had a bad reg tourney and one who had to and did beat out a state placer most of the yr for his spot you think eight teams will outscore CC because they lose an ATM no way .and you might put Fern Creek up a bit rules say you have to knock out the Champs.A lot of Sr firepower gone in reg six Belk Austin Mathews Miller and more but a lot Back .Glad I will be around for the next decade or so to keep this board Honest lol jk Got an excellent Club team starting in Cincy complete with a strength and conditioning for the kids If your in NKY you might want to give it a shot this summer Formerly Visions MMA a paradise for any hard core athlete of any age.

Sign in to follow this