Sign in to follow this  
FalconWrestling

Dapper Dan

Austin gets Dunn the hvy Champ who has pins over Team Pa hvy going against Team usas hvy 222 +3 weigh in on sat , Austin wrestling state this week they are not dumb Maines their 220 would not have much chance against Austin he DNP at 32 losing twice to unranked guys the # 3 ranked 220 against the # 3 Hvy , in a +3 tourney with day before weigh ins should be a great match ,

State First ,

Eh tiny dancer ,

I want you to close your eyes and think about Booby Miles , Boys my heart is full , Can you be Perfect !

• Downvote 1

Two questions about Dapper Dan:

1. Will there be a link available where we can watch online?

2. Will Austins opponent have to make 220?

Good luck to Austin!!! Very proud of the Beast he is!!!! Congrats for just the opportunity to represent and I know you will do it in Grand Fashion!!!

Two questions about Dapper Dan:

1. Will there be a link available where we can watch online?

2. Will Austins opponent have to make 220?

I think it might be Flopro :/

There is a generous weight allowance, Austin will be giving up a couple pounds but if he is going to be a college heavyweight he will have to get used to that. Unless Coach Henson wants him at 197, Mr. Myers could answer that.

• Upvote 1

WELL THIS IS THIS YR AND HE IS 220 AND WILL BE ALL SUMMER AND WAS TUE AND WED .

NO BIGGIE THEIR SR 220 CHAMP MAINES IS RANKED BUT I DOUBT HE COULD HANg WITH Austin he lost twice to an unranked guy at 220at 32 Dunn won 32 at hvy and has pinned team PA hvy.yeah its an uphill battle , I'm not coach Henson and either way Austin will redshirt which gives him time to grow and I'm telling everyone right now he can't get much taller but few kids in any sport have his knowledge and drive in the gym the boy can grow a bunch in a yr or so , still saying he will have to get used to it is a bit silly when he decides to go heavy he will have a couple months to prepare and grow.knowing he just wrestled state and Dunn hvy and Dunn being below him in rank at 220 then the same rank when he went hvy who knows either way they get to get a feel for Austin for sr nat and Fargo eh .it's all good and an Honor Austin will do his best and it will be better than any one else from KY has done there .Still would have liked to see him wrestle their 220 lol but this will be better a better challenge that will be good for him .

Tues in Missouri he has their 220 champ from last yr

And no I couldn't answer what Henson wants Austin to go he would be a nasty 197 but they would run him out of West Virginia because he's a jerk when he cuts lol

AUSTIN HAS A Win against team USA hvy in HS so it's a good move for pa to try and win .

Dunn is a tough kid. I don't think he will be cutting much to make 220+. He wrestled 220 for the majority of the season going 35-0 before bumping up to HWT at end of February for the state tournament series. He went 11-0 at HWT. He is PIAA Class AAA state champ, beating previously undefeated and (I believe #1) Bo Spiller 5-3 in finals. Spiller was listed at 245. Dunn won King Of The Mountain and Beast. Not sure why he bumped up. BeCa had a soph at HWT that probably would not have placed at state, but when Dunn moved up they did not fill the 220 slot. It would have been nice to see him and Wood square off in state finals. 

This shapes up to be a good match! Good luck Austin!

• Upvote 1

Not sure why he bumped up ??? Wood

Most likely ,

As for him cutting I saw him at 32 he was far removed from 220 winning heavy .big tall rangy guys have that ability to fill out quick and make weight if they are not packing a ton of muscle .

THINK HE BEAT GRAYSON 10_5 AT THE MOUNTAIN TOURNAMENT in finals Austin teched Grayson in Fargo first period , it should be a good Hemida who got the gift against Austin in ot on dq that was bs beat Dunn in ot by 1 .Should be a good one In PA in the Hostile crowd wrestling his state finals wed and a bigger opponent ,

AUSTIN WILL BE RIGHT AT HOME HE'S A ROAD WARRIOR FROM WAY BACK WHEN .

• Downvote 1

Not sure why he bumped up ??? Wood

Most likely ,

As for him cutting I saw him at 32 he was far removed from 220 winning heavy .big tall rangy guys have that ability to fill out quick and make weight if they are not packing a ton of muscle .

Yup, I'm thinking Wood as well. Just wondered why BeCa didn't have anybody fill the 220 slot.

• Upvote 1

Pre dual team ill v pa reg team at 4 or 430 Team USA vs Pa AT 6 OR 630 IF IM NOT MISTAKEN.

He is on a tour of PA with his teamates I think missed church this morning but his preacher at his little church will go easy on him .

Austin lost 3-1 in OT. I didn't see it but it is an honor just to make the team. Way to represent KY well Austin.

• Upvote 1

Good match. Austin was definitely the aggressor getting in on the leg a few times but couldn't finish against Dunn who is a big dude. I think the only real attack from Dunn was in OT.

Sign in to follow this