Sign in to follow this  
Crazyhorse

Records,

Dominic Lampe,Outstanding he is a good kid and Great wrestler ,I was wondering about Frankrone I cant see to many challenging him im sure Johnson the Dixie Hvy is unbeaten if he is in fact wrestling I find it hard to believe he has enough matches accrued to qualify for reg or state ,Saul Ervin has to have a good record and Vega I would think ,.

Vega has one loss to Ervin. I don't know if Ervin has any. Moore lost to Ervin at the rumble I believe. Frankrone lost in Indiana in a match he was winning when he was injured. Heidorf and Duncan may be undefeated I don't know.

Off the top of my head undefeated with 25 or more wins

ATM.

Saul Ervin.

Dominic Lampe.

Nicholas Walls.

I can't think of anyone else without at least 1 loss

Nicholas Walls ,Sr ,Calloway ,undefeated at 145 .Thats good stuff.

Yeah it is. Has he wrestled any of the Top 8 this season? Either way good for him. Thats what youre supposed to do; beat the kids youre supposed to beat.

We haven't talked that much about Saul Ervin.  He has beaten many of the best 113 pounders in Kentucky.  He also won the Mater Dei tournament at 113, has gone undefeated at 113 at dual tournaments in Indiana, and won tournaments in Tennessee and St. Louis at 106..  He wrestled the first half of the season up a weight class to toughen up for the second half.  He reminds me of a young Kyle Ruschell.  Very solid basic skills, smart and very dedicated to the sport. 

I personally think he is one of the top ten wrestlers right now in Kentucky, of course well behind ATM, Lampe, etc., but a young gun who loves wrestling and doesn't mind traveling and wrestling good competition.  He has represented Kentucky extremely well so far...

Saul beat a kid at the Mater Die Classic who placed 4th in the Indiana state tournament last year.Beat some of the top kids in Tennessee at GP West and wrestled some very tough competition in St Louis he for sure has had an impressive year and I'm pretty sure he didn't do to bad in wrestle backs at super 32

And Lampe beat a 1or2 ranked kid in Indiana at Mater Dei to if I'm not mistaken

Saul goes out on a dq not a real loss ,

Lampe bumps and goes down to stud but a pointless loss in my book .

Walls I assume is still undefeated .

And Austin is gearing up to hunt down kids simply trying to avoid a pin and last as long as possible while refs ignore their stalling.

Sign in to follow this