Sign in to follow this  
Jupiter

Austin Myers

AUSTIN MYERS 3 X UNDEFEATED KENTUCKY STATE CHAMP and DOUBLE ALL AMERICAN VERBALS to...........

............WEST VIRGINIA

Quite a coaching staff close to home and an awesome incoming class that just got one of the best who should fit in well with the all around wrestling staff there , Looking forward to this season and an awesome run at Fargo aided by some of the best freestyle greco wrestlers on the planet .BIG 12 , ATM keeping it close to KY seems fitting to Me .

CHRIS MYERS.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Nice! Congrats Austin. Decision kind of caught me off guard, I thought you were going to be wearing green and white. I guess navy and gold will be ok too. Lol. I'm sure JoJo likes the decision. Lol.

JO Jo and Henson and Mirabel and Bradley .

I THINK EVERY ONE WAS THINKING green and white It was them Mizzou or Purdue some things changed on some ends I think Austin liked the idea of being in a state similar to KY not to far but most importantly I think he liked the idea of a new team a new start for them and him and of course that's pretty good staff with a nice incoming group made better by Austins top 20 rank.good luck to them, nice group to prepare for Fargo with and whatever or however far he chooses to pursue the sport .It came down to strictly wrestling for him and WV also had the fields of study he is interested in Law athletics and freestyle lol

I just moved here from Kentucky last year - work at WVU now as an ROTC instructor, and was raised in the area so know it well.  Have gotten to witness the Bull, Marable, Felix and Dom Bradley in action.  It is a great intense room that is looking to be winners now, not later.  Great Big 12 schedule combined with a lot of action from the Big PA schools (Pitt and Edinboro), not to mention the fact that it will be a Regional Training Center in the near future.  Congratulations on selecting a program that will grow quickly.  PM me if you have any questions about the Mountaineer Nation.  

Had Two WVU Wrestlers at the my September Camp Along with Coach Waller and they were awesome!  Coach Henson is Intense and committed to making the program the best in the Country!

Sign in to follow this